Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Do you want to buy one of these lovelies?

YES, THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!
No votes
Yea, I think they would be nice.
50%
Hmm...I'll think about it.
No votes
Ugh...no, not really.
No votes
It BURNS!!*runs and hides*:(
50%

Total votes : 2

<3The Forever Loyal Ambra (Please, no posting)

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/27/2008 4:18 PM

.:Off on a sacred island, not too far from Evelon, is a small community of animals. What are they? Who are they? Where did they come from? Well, I can't answer all of that...because these critters are VERY mysterious. But we have named them the Ambra, and we do know that they are willing to be your forever loyal and loving companions, so please...take these critters home!:.

Okay~Here is the basic Ambra.

AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 10/18/2008 6:17 PM

First off, we have to make some rules! We don't want you guys getting any ideas now~

.:RULES:.

1. Please, no stealing my pets. I will have a list below of who bought things from me, so I'll know if you stole one or not.

2. Please know I will send the pets after recieving the KS so there are no problems.

3. I will only have a certain amount of slots because they take long to make. Please don't request if the slots are closed!

(Will add more later?)
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items