Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Zein's Makeables {REF}

Postby Mojave » 05/04/2008 6:11 PM

[center]Introduction

Well, we all know Zein is lazy and doesn't like fighting with PSP9 or wasting her Prisma pencils and markers. I've been wracking my brain as to how to earn KS, and how to enjoy doing it as well. The problem is that I get bored with the same old thing after a while and no longer want to do it.

So what did I decide to do? I decided to put some lineart up for YOU to color, add stuff, and the like.

What do you have to do? How much is it?

Each image is 10ks to color and keep. The image that you color is your adoptable to name and roleplay, but the lineart is still mine to do with as I please. I may actually start doing it myself at some point or another.

What to Do
All you have to do is hit the donate button to send me the ks. In the note field, just tell me how many of what you're taking. That's it. You don't need to post here or anything. =D Simple, no?

Please do not post here. ^^ I want a clean shop and the only posts I want are mine for updates, giveaways, ads, all that jazz. Thankies muchly!
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Mojave » 05/04/2008 6:16 PM

Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/18/2008 12:24 AM

We're back up for business. ^^ Thank you to everybody who has already ordered a makeable.

I am currently working on a master list of what's been ordered, and it will be kept in my journal. However, I accidentally deleted all the order pms. ^^; Everybody who has ordered, but NOT pm'd me their final image, PLEASE pm me to remind me what images you bought and how many of each.

Thanks again to every one of my patrons. ^^
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 08/20/2008 12:42 AM

Okay peoples~ Dallas didn't work out (don't know why I deleted that post xD haven't been in here for a while?) and now some big news! 8D

Kireons are now retired and breedable.

For information, look for my "mall" thread coming soon~
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate