Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Duat Adoptable Mall

Postby Mojave » 08/20/2008 1:03 AM

Duat Adoptable Mall
One-stop shopping for Belty's Plushies, Zein's Makeables, and Kireon Xpress!

Welcome to my mall! 8D I never thought I'd have three adoptables shops going at once, but here I am, doing it. x3 Anyway, you're not here to listen to me chitter chatter. You're here to shop! (Hopefully) So what do you want? Something to color and customize however you want for a cheap price? A rare Kireon? Or maybe a little plushie? Any of the above, and I can sell it to ya~ ;D

Now, as the "regulars" around here know, I have rules about everything. And this is no exception. However, the rules for every store is different, so be sure to use the Ctrl + F command to simply jump to your store- they're listed above for your convenience. ^-^

Currently, I'm going through a 'stock rotation' so things might be a bit on the empty side for the moment.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Mojave » 08/20/2008 1:31 AM

Zein's Makeables

.:*:. Introduction .:*:.
Well, we all know I'm lazy and I lose interest in things way too quickly. So I found a semi-perfect solution. I draw the image, you pay to color, customize, and add stuff however you want- all for one low price. Sound nice? I hope so~

.:*:.Rules.:*:.
Read these! You break them, I will complain to a mod, and "I didn't know" isn't a good thing to say to me when I put the rules here for you to read. You don't read them, that's your problem when you get caught. Capishe?

1. You MUST tell me which image and how many of each you are taking AND the total of your order.
2. You CANNOT change the lineart other than to add things like extra tails, spikes, horns, jewelry, etc. The pose must stay the same.
3. POST your finished products here. They go in the Gallery- which is my master list.
4. I reserve the right to add/remove/alter rules however I see fit.
5. I MUST have received your payment before I get your finished product.

.:*:. Merchandise .:*:.

.:*:. Last Words .:*:.
Well, that's all for now in this shop~ I'll be adding new stuff for you folks to color as I draw 'em. Please check back in the News Box for new species and other updates~
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Duat Adoptable Mall

Postby Mojave » 04/21/2009 6:02 PM

Belty's Plushies

Sitting on a cushioned stool behind the counter is a lady. She smiles when she sees you. "Welcome to my shop! I'm Beltain, and as you can see, I've been forced to earn my keep." She put an unfinished plushie down on the counter and stood to welcome you. "What kind of plushie are you looking for? I can make 'em all and I can put anything you want on it and they come in any color you can find.."

Examples
Ein for Baal

Basic Plushie 15 ks
-add jewelry: 5 ks per item
-add clothes: 5 ks per item
-add items: 5 ks per item
-add hair: 5 ks per item

"Please, take this clipboard and fill out this form for me, please. Be sure to total your order up for me, also."

Code: Select all
Name:
Ref Image:
Jewelry:
Items:
Clothes:
Hair:
Expression:
Total:
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 04/21/2009 6:08 PM

Kireon Xpress

What are Kireons?
Kireons are strange beasts; newly discovered and sadly under-studied. From what's been seen, they're quite diverse in personalities and characteristics. However, these creatures are far more intelligent than your average pet, and don't willingly enter into servitude. Generally, the only 'relationship' we've been able to entice them into are mutual bonds where both the human and Kireon are equals. So why not get to know one or two of them? I'm sure one's lurking around here somewhere waiting for the right companion.

What do they do?
Right now... just keeping me in stock of ks. You can roleplay them or just hoard them. I MIGHT be doing test runs on breeding, but as of right now, I just don't have the patience or energy to bother with it. However, if they do become breedable, they won't be available this readily. So, I suggest that if you like them, get them now before the price sky rockets? P=

What all can I get on my Kireon?
~ Basic colors
~ Simple markings
~ Simple gradients
~ FX effects: dropped shadow, inner shadow, inner glow, outer glow, bevel and emboss, gradient overlay, color overlay (this is how I color these), pattern overlay, stroke

What can't I get?
~ Add-ons of any kind, sorry. I don't have a tablet and I can't draw with a mouse so it's kinda impossible for me to do.
~ Line-art changes. I know they're drawn in an old style of mine, but the shaded file for me to do these was a gift from Baal. So, if I were to re-draw them, I'd have to shade them myself which is just.. not happening.

Prices
Basic Kireon (no markings, gradients, etc): 35ks
Marked Kireon: 45ks
Gradient Kireon (w/o markings): 55ks
Gradient Kireon (w/ markings): 65ks

Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 04/22/2009 10:32 AM

Two questions... for those of us who don't have PS, what are some of the basic FX effects? Secondly, if we have old Kireons, could we do a price check with you and see what it would cost to have you re-do them with the new shading / coloring stuff?
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Mojave » 04/22/2009 4:08 PM

I'm putting the fx effects up in the kireon post. ^^

As for those of you with Kireon... ;___; I'm sorry~ I accidentally deleted my records. Can you pm me with your kireons? Dx I sorreh again~
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/23/2009 8:48 AM

Just out of curiousity-if we wanted to get streaked hair, or maybe thicker eyebrows (XD), would it count as a marking?
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Mojave » 04/25/2009 3:33 AM

really... xD I can try it on an example and get back to you. I've never tried to do either. (And no, the 'streaks' in Toki's hair aren't really streaks. Just me messing with the lighten/darken feature.)
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate