Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Mirage Kats (Open)

Postby spinorex » 09/10/2008 5:03 PM

I bring you my newest adoptable.

This is one example of a Mirage Kat. Her name is Lo Shen, which means God of Water. Mirage Kats have powers that are so strong that they barley  ever use them. They all look different, but some might looks the same as others. They also symbolize different elements. The elements are:
Water, Earth, Dark, Wind, and Fire (of course)
They are breedable and the cubs are all different to. You can make your own Prides and people that owns their own Mirage Kats can join them. Please PM me to make your own pride.

CUSTOM FORM

Code: Select all
Kats Name:
Kats Gender:
Kats Element:
Extras:

Please describe how you want the markings to be. You can use pictures and post them below your post, but please say that you want me to make it like it. I might make a marking list soon.

RANDOM FORM

Code: Select all
Kats Name:
Kats Gender:
Kats Element:

PRICE LISTING
Customs: 5 ks
Random: 3 ks
Extras: 1 ks
Some of 'em say, Jersey girls aint supposed to be country bred; but trust me hunny, I'm a true southern belle.
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate

Postby spinorex » 09/12/2008 3:23 PM

MIRAGE KATS LIST

--------------------- owner

WE ARE OPEN NOW SO PLEASE START ADOPTING!!
Some of 'em say, Jersey girls aint supposed to be country bred; but trust me hunny, I'm a true southern belle.
spinorex
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 114
Donate