Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

the orbies

Postby Zilla123 » 12/12/2008 9:25 PM

"Hello hello check out these fine orbies" a man said as you walked by him down the road."yes a rediculus name but the orby are named that becuse they look almost like an orb if you cover there feet.In the beginning of the orbies a wizard looked in his magic orb al the sudden it looked back he cased a spell on all the orbs in the area and didnt know it!They all came to life talking and growing legs and walking.Orbies are fully custimizable and the ones here are quite friendly.As most wizards were evil so were most orbies and they fought many wars and still have the instinct to fight.Some wizards wished to futher there orbies by giving them hands these were even harder to handle and many killed there owners.Even without hands since they are magial orbies can lift and use objectes.With hands they canlift them with hands of course which leaves there magic to lift there enimies.Did I forget to menchen that orbies eventoly grew to have genders now we can breed them if there the oppisite gender and turn the orbs they give into orbies so what are you waiting for.Heres an image of the base of an orbie it has no eyes or mouth as those can be changed easy." Image

forms
custom name
patterns
acceserys(other parts not hands)
hands?
other(collers clothes and stuff)

(remember im new to this so dont bite my head off if it doesnt come out as you expected afterall im not charging)
Imageplease click my dragon you wouldnt want him to die would youImagethis one needs to level =)
Zilla123
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 78
Donate