Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

The Foofs - Millie's Breedable Adoptables

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/19/2008 8:21 PM

.:The Foofs:.

"The name's Captain Rex. Seems as though I was roped into this, mate. I don't quite fancy being stuck here when I've got plenty of other important things to do. I'd really rather be out of here. So you know, hurry and look about. I've gotta get back to me mates. We're scheduled for a training exercise at oh-six-hundred hours. Dismissed!"

So, without further ado, here are the Foofs (Don't make fun of their names. I hear they bite...). Wolf-like creatures, these animals are shrouded in mystery. You know what the best part about them is? They're breedable (Not yet)! Simply buy a Female Foof and a Male Foof, breed them and in a few days, you'll have your very own cub!

Here is a bit about the Foof. Although little is really known about them, our scientists have been studying them for some time. This is what they've discovered so far;

A Foof is a rare and magical creature. often taking the form of wolf-like creatures, these animals have the ability to speak. No matter what form they appear in, they always have wings on their backs. These wings are not used for flight, and their exact use has not yet been discovered. The wings vary between genders; males have larger more feathered wings, while females have smaller and slightly less feathered wings.
Foofs have been known to scrounge around old Thrift shops and steal clothes that they find appealing. Often, if they come in pairs, you'll see that they have similar clothing. they seem to have a tendency to find all different kinds of ties, and loop them around their necks. Foofs are also thought to practice elemental magic. Although they are unable to use spells, they themselves are magical creatures, and so, are in tune with nature and theelements, often conjuring snowstorms or fog and bad conditions if they are in danger and need to escape.
The weather often reflects the resident Foof's mood. If they are happy, it will be sunny and bright, but if they are angry and sad, hurricanes, windstorms, and many other natural disasters have been known to occur.

---

Male Foof

Female Foof

Images Copyrighted to me. No Stealing.

How to breed:
(Breeding Center Not Open Yet)
You simply need one of each gender. You can have two of your own, or have them breed with a buddy's Foof. To request a breeding, simply post it in the Breeding Center and in a few days, you'll receive a message and some congratulations, along with your brand new baby Foof (And in some cases, more than one). All you have to do is pay the breeding fee of 10 KS (This pays for the cub and the care it must receive once born, as they are very dependant on their trainers and mothers for the first months of their lives), and you'll receive a baby Foof, which will grow up in about one weeks.

Coloring:
Foofs come in all different colors. Simply request your color, or request a random. When you breed your Foof, the cub will have coloration traits from both parents, or simply one. And sometimes, you'll get a surprise, like a rare colored Foof. Many female Foofs come in two colors, and it is rare to receive a white Foofs, or a single colored female Foof.

Custom Form

Code: Select all
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Base Color:[/b]
[b]2nd Color(Legs, tail, chest, face):[/b]
[b]2nd Color Placement (All over legs halfway, flame-like, wavy, short, etc. Please specify):[/b]
[b]Eye Color: [/b]
[b]Claw Color: [/b]
[b]Marking (If Male) Color:[/b]
[b]Additional Marking:[/b]
[b]Total Cost: [/b]

One Male Foof:
Random - 25 KS
Custom - 35 KS
Glow added - 5 KS

One Female Foof:
Random - 20 KS
Custom - 30 KS
Glow added - 5 KS

Breeding:
10 KS

Foof Waiting List:
--

Completed Orders:
--

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: The Foofs - Millie's Breedable Adoptables

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/20/2008 3:13 AM

Base Color: Forest Green
2nd Color(Legs, tail, chest, face): Dark Green
2nd Color Placement: Rump Spots and a star on forehead.
Eye Color: soft blue
Claw Color: Dark Green
Additional Marking: NaN

Base Color: Medium Blue
2nd Color(Legs, tail, chest, face): Dark Blue
2nd Color Placement: Rump Spots and a cresent on forehead.
Eye Color: emerald green
Claw Color: Dark Blue
Marking (If Male) Color: Dark Blue
Additional Marking: NaN

Total Cost: 60 KS... Sending.
Image Image Image Image

Please Click my Dragons.. Thank You ^^
Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 89
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/20/2008 11:46 PM

Here you are. Oh, and it’s 65 KS luff. But that’s all right. Don’t sweat the extra 5 KS. Enjoy!

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/21/2008 2:51 AM

Oops... Anyway ,they're cool as.. Thanks  ^_^
Image Image Image Image