Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

Kikos! (free dragons!)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/13/2009 6:18 PM

For now they are free, Cute baby dragons! Im working on their art, They will get nice, Custom Kikos are 5 Ks. And grow slowly.

Air Kiko- A Master of the sky, They seem distant, often day dreaming,  They will only bond to one person!  They fly at speeds that No human can recreate by technology, They Evade the most accurate blows, and have a deadly horn! They resemble a Pterosaurs. They are very keen.
Code: Select all
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg244/birdboy06/adoptables/AirKikio.png[/img]

Aqua Kiko- The most beautiful Kiko, Other kiko are helpless to its charms, As a baby, they have no Parents, Like cuckoos they leave the tiny egg in a Kiko's nest, Air Kiko can Identify There rivals. Often The eggs hatches first and eats the other eggs, But In a Air Kiko's nest, It is Destroyed by the young Air kiko, However in other nest they are fed by the parents until they are fully grown, 12 feet! The biggest Kikio!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg244/birdboy06/adoptables/WaterKiko.png[/img]

Fire Kiko- They act like crazy war vets. Never leave then near weapons, or any form of Fire! They are crazy! and only want to blow up everything! And the love sock puppets! Well, as babies.When they grow up, Im sure they will calm down a bit. Why dose he have a rocket launcher?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg244/birdboy06/adoptables/FireKiko.png[/img]

Unreleased.
Ice Kiko
Stone Kiko
Lard Kiko
Shadow Kiko
Note: Shadow is to hard,

Hyper Rare!(test Kiko) (Evolves soon!)
Psycho Kiko- A Kind of Air Kiko that is Insane,  Its willy movements, speed, Make it fastest Kiko. It is rumored to go berserk very often, But its very rare. Very few live to tell the about them. It also can use Fire based attacks! Its also said to grow up Differently, Only one exists! (Test/ custom/ Legendary) Inferno's Pet (2nd stage test subject lol)
Thunder Reaver- A Powerful sky dragon that makes lightning strike anywhere it wants! Stroms are always around it! Right now as a babyh, only its head has its legendary plating, Its bodey is coverd, but It needs to spend more time in the sky for it to harden. Soon is whole body will be invincible!(Custom/ Legendary) Zapdragon's Pet.
Love Kiko- Like aqua They are huge, only they feed their Parents! They see anything smaller than them as a baby and take care of it! Even If newly hatched!They are the most affectionate Kiko! And will die for their owners, While rare, They Can fight very well, Psychic powers, Charms, and the ability to make foes (even of the same gender) fall in a trance like state seeing the Love kiko As 'cute' Only fearing Psycho Kiko or Thunder reavers, wich one one of both exist! Makeing it A very good Kiko and is recommended!In the wild they Find Kikos smaller than them and take care of it, You on the other hand are seen the same way! (10 ks)
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Re: Kikos! (free dragons!)

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/22/2009 7:31 PM

Stage 2 Kikos!  To Evolve a Kiko, You NEED TO PM ME! If you want it to evolve Ill give you the stage two or three code! You can keep them stage one!
In order Im evolveing
Psycho, fire, aqua, Air, Thunder reaver,

Psycho is ready!
Fire is done!
Aqua Is done!
Air and thunder will be done later.

Psycho Stage 2- Even Crazier! And Much more powerful! however, Its as big as it will get, In fact, it never changed size from its baby form, Only Angrier, and armored, its wings are fully developed, It's speed is unmatched. Its name is now "Chaotic flame of the sky!" It Is the most deadly Kiko now, Be glad only one exist!

Fire stage 2- You figured out What keeps a Fire kiko out of trouble, Video games, One day you let him play castle crashers and he got to the dragon boss with a sock puppet, He now has your sock and thinks he is the dragon from the game!  You now only have one sock, He will never give it back. In fact, He is rather funny with it! So you let him keep it! It is now skilled at blowing things up! Rather than using Fire, It can create Explosions Just by throwing red balls of energy! Its horns have changed too. Its also ditched its tiny wings in favor of spines! Its DNA has been altered By evolution,

Aqua stage 2- They now Have chosen On of its 'siblings' To take with it! If it hasn't eaten them all, To take with it to a lair This Sibling would be more lucky to be killed that this fate, It is Now Its Slave, Bringing it food and grooming it. However, they show 'some affection' to their slave, often sharing its food with it, And occasionally On cold nights warping around it to keep it warm, Or is it strangling it?
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/23/2009 4:13 PM

Kiko's gen 1 are ready!
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 04/28/2009 7:23 PM

Ok, I saw some realy crappy art, that was more Expensive than any of my adoptables selling like hot cakes!
I though People Liked dragons? Im so confused, Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong?
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/28/2009 8:05 PM

Well, it just depends on what people want at the time and how it looks. Don't take it personally if they don't want any adopables from you. It may just mean that it doesn't really appeal to people, maybe not think they're worth the price, etc. That's my view on things, but I may of course be wrong.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/04/2009 5:00 PM

Ok thank you, I will work on my art,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 05/04/2009 5:16 PM

I like dragons, and I've been thinking of getting one of these, so how much for a completely random one, all around from type to gender to looks?
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/07/2009 1:58 PM

Well, 4 basic ones are free, But Im thinking of changing this into a Ton of pets, not just dragons!
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 05/07/2009 2:04 PM

I really like the air kiko. But, erm, I really don't know how to order one...? The whole set up is kind of hard to use so... Yah. P=
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1086
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/07/2009 2:17 PM

Just ask for the code!
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 05/07/2009 2:19 PM

So there is no customization for them? And if not can I just steal the code for the image in the first post and just say I took one? P=

Also, your PM didn't send right. I didn't get the full code, and if I had it would have shown as an image. If you want to make the full image code visibl you need to use the code "code". o3o;;

[img]URL HERE[/img]

The code "code" is:

[code][/code]
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1086
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/07/2009 2:29 PM

That helps! Thank you! I'll put the code on right now! Yes you can customize them, You just need to tel me, (I should have put that in the post) They would cost Ks though (5) Now I just need to figure out how to evolve them!
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/07/2009 5:02 PM

How much for a kiko like the one in your siggie?
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Zheris Altradi » 05/07/2009 6:05 PM

That one is a testing one, Air Will change to look like Them, Not exactly, but close.
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 05/07/2009 6:13 PM

Could I help with like coloring,cause I suck at drawing.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items