Go ahead and show off any adoptables that you've got from any other sites! Please remember that only Evelon pets can be roleplayed outside of the 'Out of Character' section. ((Please be sure to credit the person who made the adoptables!))

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Other Adoptables!

The Bizarre Post Office

Postby Indigo » 06/16/2009 4:36 PM

As you pass the various shops selling strange creatures, a large brick building catches your eye. Its large windows display a collection of boxes and cages. The sign over the door says "The Bizarre Post Office". Intrigued, you enter.

Inside, you find that the building resembles a post office, but the walls are covered by shelves which hold boxes, crates, and cages. Behind the long counter at the front of the room, someone who looks suspiciously like an elf is making stacks of envelopes. You decide that she'll be able to explain things. She looks up and smiles at your approach.

"Hello," she says, pushing the envelopes aside. "I'm Maybelline. Welcome to the Bizarre Post Office. Here we correspond with purveyors of strange creatures all over the world."

She laughs at the look on your face. "You're wondering how it works. Well, every once in a while we'll get a letter from some distant place saying they want us to sell their creatures*. We make some forms and open the Post Office, people fill in the forms, we send the forms in, and the creatures show up. We add them to the Species Listing as soon as they show up."

She holds out a pile of forms. "These are for the creatures. Just fill out the form of your choice. Anything else...hmm, I know I forgot something--oh!" Maybelline points at a pile of crates in the back of the Post Office. "Sometimes we get special ones. Those we only sell for a few days, and then they change into something else! And then you can't get them anymore."

She smiles. "So, that's it. Have a look at the Species Listing and pick what you want. Oh, and if you want, you can take one of those on that shelf." She points. "They're free. Let me know if you take one, though.  Enjoy!"

You look at the creatures on the shelf.

Fuzz Minion
These little creatures will follow you everywhere and do anything for you, no matter what. They don't need to eat and they're fuzzy and cute--what's not to love? Just watch out for those fangs...
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo291/Fetishclan/Bizarre%20Post%20Office/fuzzminion.gif[/IMG]

Taper
The long-necked taper is distantly related to the giraffe, but these critters will fit easily in your pocket. They are loyal to anyone who feeds them, and they are good at finding things.
[IMG]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo291/Fetishclan/Bizarre%20Post%20Office/taper.gif[/IMG]

*Despite what Maybelline says, all art is mine and should not be stolen.

Coming Soon
New species (always)
Official markings
"Morphing"/Evolving creatures

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Species Listing

Postby Indigo » 06/16/2009 4:46 PM

Species #01: The Skein
These bizarre creatures from the distant mountains appear to be stitched together from several different things...hmm. The Skein, while undoubtedly rather creepy, swears its undying loyalty to whomever frees it from its crate, doing whatever its new master bids it. However, should its unwavering trust be betrayed, it will turn on its master and do whatever it can to thwart his/her plans.
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Head Color:[/b]
[b]Main Body Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Tail Color:[/b]
[b]Left Hand Color:[/b]
[b]Left Foot Color:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Note: Gender will be shown in the image url (i.e. spec01female01)
5 KS randoms
7 KS customs
Special Skein: The Gravedigger Skein will be free for two days, after which point it will change shape!
[img]http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo291/Fetishclan/Bizarre%20Post%20Office/spec01_morph.gif[/img]

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Rules

Postby Indigo » 06/16/2009 4:52 PM

Ordering Rules

1. You will not receive the creature until I receive your payment.
2. Your order must be in rp form. (i.e. Sarah performed various actions and then filled out the form)

Er...more will be added as necessary.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: The Bizarre Post Office

Postby Indigo » 06/16/2009 4:54 PM

The building looks different today from when you first saw it. One lonely balloon is tied to the railing on the stairs. A banner is strung across the door that says "OPEN FOR BUSINESS".

Perhaps you should go inside?

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate