Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

Postby Jaykobell » 09/04/2007 10:11 PM

[center].:The Evren:.

Description in-general:
Evren are scaly animals with a hard yet smooth skin, for when looking at an Evren scale using a microscope, you can see the thin, soft fur on it. They are loyal, battle-trained, and headstrong. They can speak human when trained, and are usually good mounts for cavaliers.

Their height is 1' 4" (~42 centimeters) when they are small, and can reach 5' 8" (~177 centimeters) when in adult stage. They can weight from 30 lbs to 100 lbs for females, 35 lbs to 125 lbs for males. Their light weight makes them swift runners, although more vulnerable defense-wise, despise their hard scales.

In-depth description:
All Evren are white (unless a rare gene slips in), and only the stripes may change colors. They are always composed of black and white, and another color, which also determines the color of their stardust breath, for they can summon starry and celestial skills.

Each skill may have a different element, although most are composed of wind and fire. Under-stripes are usually light grey, although they were discovered to simply be random.

The "white" of their eyes is always red, since Evren are not allowed to sleep (and simply cannot); this is why they are often used as vigils and night-guards.

When in danger, they may make a specific call to alert their humans and/or Evren partners with a loud screech, followed by a whimper. Their scales harden, and they mostly use their arms and feet to block attacks, since the limbs in question are made out of pure steel and formed especially for defense instead of offense.

For offensive counterattacks, they use their tails, claws, and fangs, as well as their celestial breath, which is usually a mixture of wind and fire elements. They prefer staying on the defensive, but if trained properly, an Evren can become a very savage fighter, up until a point where it can go berserk and kill even its own trainer/cavalier through fury.

The fins on their heads can be used like a radar. When very focused, an Evren can sense any movement or sound using its fins. They also act as arms when they are swimming, although mainly used as guides.

Bonding description:
An Evren is very doubtful. It will be able to trust other pets, but may be unable to trust humans at first sight. Evren are respectful creatures, and will give respect if you do the same. To demand the friendship of an Evren, it is advised that you either give it something as a starting gift (which may be given back if the pet desires so) or you may approach it and bow down to it as a sign of respect. If it bows back or accepts the gift, it means it is will to try and bond with you. Once the Evren trust you to the fullest, it will give you back a gift of its own and remain loyal to you until death or betrayal.

Skills:
Evren use their claws and tails and their celestial breath.

Star Breath: Breathe a windy breath of fire.
Cosmos Storm: Create a tornado out of the celestial breath.
Universe Ambush: Engulf in celestial breath and charge at the enemy. Deadly to both enemy and user.
Dust Shield: Engulf with celestial breath to become temporarily invincible to magic spells. Offensive attacks are still effective.
Planet Crush: Bite, punch, slash, kick, tail-slaps the enemy while enveloping said limb with star breath.
Celestial Soul: "Ultimate move", engulf in an enormous amount of star breath shaped in the form of an animal. If used for too long, the Evren may get its soul destroyed and pass away.

Colors:
Body: White (different color is rare, unless reproduced in laboratories through specific breeding)
Stripes: Black
Under-Stripes: Usually light-grey, although recently discovered to be random.
Eyes: "White" is always red, eye color itself can be: blue, red, grey, green, orange (uncommon), purple (uncommon), golden (rare), silver (rare), bronze (very rare)
Arms/Legs: Depends on defense quality: weak (rare, silver), normal (very common, orange-ish-bronze), hard (rare, black-golden)

.:The Winterdew:.

Description in-general:
Winterdews are sweet and lovable creatures. They're calm and easy to take care of, not to mention their reasonable size. The horns on their head can generate electricity, and all Winterdews must wear a special bolt collar, or else the electricity cannot be summoned. They have no mouths, but need none, for they feed on oxygen. They have no sense of taste since they cannot eat, but they can still speak, cough, and do other actions of the like. They can stand on their back legs like humans and walk on four paws like quadrupeds.

Winterdew wings are basically useless, for their meaning has not been found yet. As for their tails, it is to represent their close relationship to the forest and vegetation. Their size goes from 0' 4" (~ 12 centimeters) when they are babies and still growing, and usually cannot go over 3' 3" (~ 101 centimeters) once in adulthood. Their hooves are smooth at birth, and become harder by the time they become adults, the same thing going on for their horns.

In-depth description:
Although Winterdews are more fitted to be domestic pets or simply friends, they can be trained to be used in battle. Their electricity is powerful and deadly, for a baby -- if controlling it's bolts correctly -- can give a grown adult quite a big shock. They cannot use their electricity if they are not wearing bolt collars or bracelets. The collars/bracelets allow the pet to control their powers to the fullest, making sure there is always enough electricity in the body. The accessories attract the bolts unless the user shoots them elsewhere for offense or defense.

Winterdews are as quick as lightning, but their defense is below average due to their lack of armor, although they can make shields out of their static powers or block blows. When its electric energy is well-mastered, a Winterdew may learn how to summon animal spirits, be it a wolf, a dragon, a cat, or a turtle. This cost a lot of energy, but gives exceptional damage in the long run. The Winterdew blanks out while summoning the spirit so to control it.

A Winterdew prefers fighting with its partner than alone; they prefer it when they know they have someone nearby to cheer for them if something bad happens.

Bonding information:
Bonding Winterdews remain together until the babies are born. When small, it takes a while before the newborns open their eyes, and their horns are still very little and barely noticeable. The collar and bracelets grow "out" of the baby's body after a while. Once it reaches a more developed stage in life, the collar and bracelets can be removed. Most Winterdews only keep the collar.

Rival males will fight for the female before bonding. The rules for the fight are simple: the first male to lose the collar or bracelet(s) loses and the winner wins the right to the female. Such battles can also be won from K.O's. Litters give around 1 to 3 babies.

Name information:
Winterdews name their babies and friends with double-words names. The first of the species was named Winterdew for its snow-white pelt and light green and pink coloration. A Winterdew's name can be anything, but must either start or end with 'later' until an Elder figures the small one is ready to be named properly; that is when the youngster is finally able to control its electricity without fainting or losing control. The youngster may either choose its second part of the name, or leave the choice to the Elder.

Skills:
Winterdews control electricity, and can manage a little martial arts if taught well.

Lighting Strike: Basic electric attack. Shock the enemy with your bolts.
Lightning Strike EX: Stronger than Lightning Strike. Deadly.
Thunder Stab/Punch: Hit the enemy while with an electricity-enveloped hoof.
Volt Fire: Concentrate electricity into a ball to finally shoot a concentrated beam of static energy.
Static Rage: Spin and fire multiple bolts of electricity at random.
Static Indignation: Spin and fire powerful bolts of electric energy that are set to aim for the enemies.
Ambuscade of Current: Charge at the enemy while engulfed in electricity. Deadly to both enemy and user.
Heavenly Electricity: Engulf self in electricity to protect body from damage for a short while. No more moves can be cast while this ability is in motion.
Spirit Summon: "Ultimate move", summon a powerful animal spirit to control and defeat your enemies with. Requires much mastery of powers and a lot stamina.

Depending how it fights, a Winterdew can combine close-range moves with electricity, if practice is often accomplished.

Colors:
Pelt: Can be any color.
Fur of hooves: Light color.
Fur of feet: Light color going well with hoof-fur's color.
Feet: White, black, or grey.
Hooves: Same color as horns, always.
Electricity current: Usually black. Proved to be random in some cases. Color doesn't affect strength.
Wings: A shade of green.
Tail: Top color is darker than under color. Both colors can be anything, but must be of the same shade. (i.e: top is dark red, under will be a lighter shade of the top red, etc)
Eyecolor: Blue, red, orange, purple, brown, grey, green, golden, silver.

Other examples of Winterdews: Nickelfish, the Shark Terror
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/05/2007 3:28 AM

Okay here are my entries that I drew in Science and English. Excuse the rotated image of the Aquazar, I was busy and photoshop kept dying on me so I gave up.
Anyway, here they are!!

Sketch of hunting Jua
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... t=Jua2.jpg
Colored Common Jua
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... nt=Jua.jpg
The Jua (can be renamed)

The Jua live in the depths of Tengal Rainforest. They are carnivores and can take down large creatures such as Penticorn by themselves and a pack could take down creatures such as Gyrophant. The females and cubs live in large packs of up to 25 individuals and the males are solitary. The females are very territorial and will fight to the death over their territory. Males will freely roam around and tend not to fight with their own species. The have large bird wings that enable them to fly and catch other prey like birds. They have sharp, retractable claws, that they spend hours on, sharpening them and cleaning them.
Although they are wild at heart, they can be tamed and once tamed they are a fierce and loyal companion and will follow you to the ends of the earth.

Colour picture of Aquazar
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... Dragon.jpg

Rough sketch of Aquazar
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... ketch1.jpg

Another rough sketch
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/ ... tled-1.jpg

The Aquazar (can be renamed)

The Aquazar are an intelligent speices that live in the shallow waters surrounding the city of Jawan and can be sometimes seen wandering through Baian Swamp. They cannot speak 'human' as such, but instead they have their own tongue. They have large wide wings that assist with swimming and allow them to fly. They can live on land just as well as water but are often a lot more clumsier. In the wild, they live in small pods of about 5-8 with a alpha male and female ruling the group and will compete for power with the Alpha's. When tamed, they will look up to their mistresses and masters as leaders, but they might try to take the position as alphas.
Aquazars are very well equipped for fighting. They may lack power but thier swiftness and speed makes up for it. They have sharp, serrated teeth that can slice through even the toughest hide.
Their normal diet consists of sea grass, fish and whales.
Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/05/2007 6:21 AM

Mmm, I'm going to enter some new entries, hopefully I can draw them up before the judgement day ^.^;

1) Okay here it is X3;
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t164 ... r/bun1.jpg

Well, it's only a sketch because that's all I could think of at the last second X3; I forgot to crop off those extra areas too ^^;;;

1) Okay #1 is what the stomach and chest of the bunny creature looks like. The Chest is the common white, fluffy, fur. The darker area is the stomach, it's a metal plating used to protect the stomach, being the softest, therefore, most vulnerable area.
2) #2 is just positions of the mouth, open and closed. When closed, the 4 large fangs show, the two top front fangs and the mid-bottom fangs.
3) #3 is the Back spikes of the Bunny creature. They're for protecting the rabbit-like creature from being pounced onto the back or from bird predators who would grab them by their back, being the largest target on the bunny. They're made of metal, so they conduct electricity which is very useful to the bunny...
4) #4 are the 'luring' tools of the bunny. Being a very 'cute' looking creature, the bunny knows how to use a deceptive lure for opponents, as well as humans/humanoids who find them quite cute, although, some are very cute and mean no harm in some cases. The Gem like object is found on the forehead of the bunny. It lights up from electricity conducted from Snowballs, electrical appliances, etc., sometimes the sun's rays provide a solar power, or even reflecting light. When it lights up, it hypnotizes and lures others into following it or believing it's cute and cuddly or just lure's them with a glowing, hypnotizing light. The bells on the tail are also used for luring. The bunny will hide in bushes, in an alley, etc. and the bells will chime softly, curious others would find out the origin of the noise only to be hynotized by the gem on the forehead.

5) There is no #5 really, but just to point out other features. The bunny can stand on the hind legs...well not really stand but they sit up in a way that they're resting on their hind legs. They only do this to check around for oncoming predators, but they don't do this as much do to aerial attacks. Since, when they stand up, their back spikes aren't doing much good in a side-ways position and they could be grabbed by their upper body much easier. They do have claws though that can be used to claw at a bird's claws to be released. Also, if in the right position, they can blind them with relecting light off the gem. The tail, not being fluffy like a 'real' bunny, can be used to whack at pouncing predators, it's also very flexible, like a monkey or opposums's tail so they sometimes hang from branches for fun.
6) Their diet is made up mostly of....no it's not carrots, but small rodents and other small prey. They don't eat reptiles or amphibians. They do eat veggies and fruit though, more fruit then veggies, which is where the tail comes in handy to grab from branches or to hang from them to get fruit below the branch with the clawed paws. As for veggies, they do eat carrots, but they also like lettuce, cauliflower, potatoes occasionally, and squash which is also occasionally like the potatoes. They'll only eat potatoes, squash, and other veggies if they can't find anything else to eat.

Other notes:
The bunnies are scarce nowadays and only live in certain areas away from hunters, poachers, etc. Some are still kept at homes, but the owners must have great safety pre-cautions. Why? Well, first of all, the gem on the forehead is very much coveted by collectors and they're quite beautiful too, and known to weild great power. Also, the back spikes are a very hard material, close to diamond, but not quite as hard. The spikes are also a milky color, whether it be a milky white, reddish milky color, bluish, etc. and are often, once hunted, used for jewelry, hunting trophies, etc.

[maybe they can be a wild creaure? 0_o;]

2) A sketchy picture I did a week ago ^^;

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t164 ... lizrd1.jpg

"...Long lizard-like creature. They're mountable once trained and once they gain a respect for their "master" and vice versa. They don't look like they can do any harm, really, but they actually have small minute scales that are 'almost' as hard as diamonds. Now, they're almost as hard, so they can still get hurt, especially on their underbelly, that's the only place without the "armor scales." They have 'ear holes' for hearing and strong claws, a venomous bite as well as they can spit acid out of their mouth, well some of them have the intoxication within them but some don't have the venomous and acidic trait. Other than that, they have a strong tail used for creating shock waves within the ground, sometimes toppling a creature over, creatures that are about the same size or smaller, that is. The tail can also be used as a whip or 'club,' being able to move swiftly plus is fairly long, and as a 'club' they're used to give swift smacks on the body/head/legs etc."

- Quoted from my entry in the 'Old Lands'

Just to add on:

They're quite large...as tall as a large sofa and around 1/3 longer. They can be as mounts as well as carry items under a ton, without hindering. They're quite toxic, but some aren't. They're usually very....well 'untamed' so to speak and it takes quite a bit to tame them and to gain their loyalty and trust. For some reason, they're diet mainly contains igneous rocks, certain raw metals, and raw meats. The metals and igneous rocks help to harden their metal plated scales which are very hard to see from aways off. They're quite small, around half as large as a fish scale.
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 420
Donate

Postby Becca » 09/05/2007 5:06 PM

Does the pet that I sent you count as an entry? If it does, can I enter?

Summon the djinni with your mystic pentacle,
he appears in guises most fanciful.
Tread with caution of his deceitful ways,
lest this be your last of days.
Give him his charge and send him on his way,
before his tricks lead you into disarray...

Bartimaeus

Becca
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 477
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 09/05/2007 5:08 PM

Uhh... Sadly no, since you sent it before the contest...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 09/05/2007 5:22 PM

*decides that her pet is just going to be too complex for her to draw/explain and withdraws her contest entry* >_> cursed lack of creativity that hits me before important auditions... T_T
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kricket » 09/05/2007 10:08 PM

Alrighty. I'm reserving a spot, seeing as my creatures take around five minutes to draw. I will let you know now though: The creatures I submit are purely DOODLES! Meaning that I move my hand across the paper and stuff barfs out. And yes, I know, my horse has stickly legs, my dog-things head is to big, my horse has no "real" rear end, its eyes are pulled back, its neck uncomonly thick, its back swayed, and its sholder and hip bones are vary prominante. I don't give a whoot! They are doodles for peets sake, deal with it.

Caine daal Deamon (From Cane Dal Demon - Italian for "Demon Dog")
Sketch 1: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/ ... Sketch.jpg
A Closer View: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/ ... erVeiw.jpg
Colored Deamon: Coming Soon!
Description:
The Caine, or Deamon, is a.... quite type pet. It emits sound from the "orbs" magically sealed to its ears and tail. These are balls made from pure, dark energy, magically fastened to "spectral points" on the Caine's body. They change color with the Caine's moods, so it is quite easy to tell what the creature is feeling at the time. It also has a telipathic link with its owner, and its mind is highly articulate. So articulate, in fact, that they are often used in wars for scouting, there "soundless voices" keeping them in contact with there master. It is said, that if the bond between Caine and owner are expecially strong, the Caine can "lend" its eyes to its master, alowing said person to direct the creature, and see through its eyes, along with every other sence - sound, touch, taste, ect. Highly loyal creatures, the Caine follows every order with great diligence, and it tries to never fail its master. It... never really opens its mouth, and for good reason. A virtually invisible line, like our lips, is set at the bottom of the creatures head. When opened, rows upon rows of sharp teeth are revieled, simular in set-up to sharks teeth. These teeth are highly prised as arrow heads, and the Caine can shed up to a whole set of teeth at one time. The Caine may be out of comision for a while after ward (as it causes extream pain, and it takes a bit for the secondary set to take the place of its predisesors) but it won't stop the Caine from helping in any way it can.

Caine daal Deamon are vary capable in battle, being as loyal as they are. When a Caine feels that its master is threatened in anyway, it goes into a "rage", durring wich only its master can contact it. People in wars often rile their Caines to such a state, so that they will attack the enemy. But even in this stage they are not "blind", infact they are even more dangerously cunning in this state than in their normal one. Durring this period, its energy balls give off a feirce purple glow, and its eyes "open". The pupil of the Caines eye is in a suspended state of dialation, and only when they are enraged can they fully open. Its pupil is a deep gold, with a bright purple point in its center. It is shaped ruffly like a diamond, and seperates the black part of the Caines eye into for sections (see A Closer View for more detail). And, when in such a state, its teeth actually grow so that it cannot keep its mouth closed. Its saliva (at all times) is highly poisinous, simular to a komodo dragons, only it can be cured.

(Any alteration to the Caine daal Deamon is vary welcomed, if it wins that is :3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevalie (From the French word Cheval - Meaning Horse)
Sketch 1: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/ ... Sketch.jpg
A Closer Veiw: http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/ ... erLook.jpg
Colored Chevalie: Coming Soon!
Description:
Origanally based of the horse, the Chevalie was genetically altered by the K.M.S.C - Kricket Magical Science Corperation. Created as a war mount and childs horse, the Chevalie has a vary mixed personality. Very gentle and caring around its "Heart" - or master - and its masters companions, the Chevalie can be one of the best childrens pets. It has a vary "soft" mouth when responding to rein comands, and responds well to leg pressure. An easy riding animal.

But, when faced with danger, the Chevalie is a vary fierce and proud creature, and will defend its "Hunting grounds" to the death of ether its self or its oponent.

Being grafted the way it is, the Chevalie has a "scally fur" that covers its body. Not easy to chafe on, yet vary armor like in resiliance to metal. It has a single horn that sprouts from between its brows, just above its eyes, and two more horns that come from behind its ears. All Chevalie have a single black stripe on their hooves that mark them as "K.M.I.C Bred" creatures.

From its back sprout two feathery wings, both for decoration and purpose. Durring battle the feathers are able to extend to alow both rider and Chevalie to glide over land and water. When without riders, Chevalie are able to fly great distances, just as long as they are aloud to stop and rest.

They don't have a main at all, though their tail is extreamly fluffy and soft. It is often hacked off at the foot mark for battles, so that it doesn't get cought on anything.

(All adjustments *there has to be some with its twigly legs XD* are aloud, just as long as the general idea is kept. Other than that, warp away!)
ImageImage
Kricket
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 188
Donate

Postby Knightdaniru » 09/06/2007 7:56 PM

Ok. this is my cool little creature, that I kinda drew in history class. this is a quick scetch, that I can draw better and/or color it. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p189 ... /frogy.jpg
I put numbers in it for notes.
1. large webbed frills around neck and ankles
2.  has a clear extra eyelid.
3. has large webbed frog-like legs

THey ussually live near water, for they are anphibious. umm... more info will come in a bit...
Knightdaniru
Celebrity Specialist
Celebrity Specialist
Pets | Items

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/06/2007 11:01 PM

Basically, since I'm horrible at art, I'm just gonna have to describe as best I can while showing off a picture or two of what the basic body was designed from.

So I took the idea of my favorite amphibian, the axolotl. Here's some pictures to help get the idea. (Found on google when I searched 'axolotl')
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n293 ... olotl1.jpg
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n293 ... xometa.jpg

My idea is to take the idea of body shape, only make it thinner, more muscular and have longer, more powerful legs with some mild alterations to facial and tail structure as needed. The reason for the powerful legs is that some of these creatures are capable of walking on only their hind legs. (Take the idea of how a werewolf does such a thing, though still being an animal.) This creature would be perfect for battle, both on land and in sea, due to their ability to take in oxygen from the air or the water due to the fact that they can breath from either their lungs or just breath through their skin. They have strange spines that come out from their wrist area and their backs (and possibly tail, whichever works best) which act as a form of weapon and defense. Plus they have detachable jaws, like snakes, with threatening teeth of a carnivore. However, none of these traits are what makes this creature so unique.

These creatures are very battle oriented, almost to extremes. Though their body isn't usually slimy, they have a strange weapon in their arsenal. They can close of the air pathways in their skin, resorting to the use of their special lungs. When this happens, a strange liquid secretes from them. If another comes in contact with this goo that they produce they will be temporarily numbed, like a parallelization technique. Good for escape. This is still not why they are the most extreme. If one of the creatures secretes too much of its own goo, they, themselves will go numb. They do this in order to keep fighting. They could literally have their leg ripped off, and they would not feel it in this state. When one is deeply passionate to what they are fighting for, they will fight to the very death, no matter what happens to them.

So yea, hopefully this is descriptive enough. If its not, I may be able to sketch something. But I'm sure whatever way you perceive it, Baal, would be good. I still need to name the creature, too, so yea. Maybe I'll name it when the time comes, since I'm very uncreative for that stuff right now.

Oh extra info...

Type: Aquatic Life
Size: Roughly 6 feet long and between 2 and 4 feet tall (on all fours).

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2859
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 09/07/2007 12:07 AM

OH yes! Just to give everyone a heads-up! :3 (Not to scare yo or anything), I just wanted to let ya all know, the ideas who win may be subject to major changes so, if you feel you don't want this happening to a beloved idea or something of your's I'd back out or summat... >.> Baal needs to tinker the stuff to make it suitable for Evelon. ^.^

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/07/2007 8:36 AM

fine by me ^_^
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 09/07/2007 3:23 PM

Fine by me! It's an honor to even have influenced a design for Evelon. ^^

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby SirMax » 09/07/2007 4:22 PM

BaalsBaby wrote:OH yes! Just to give everyone a heads-up! :3 (Not to scare yo or anything), I just wanted to let ya all know, the ideas who win may be subject to major changes so, if you feel you don't want this happening to a beloved idea or something of your's I'd back out or summat... >.> Baal needs to tinker the stuff to make it suitable for Evelon. ^.^

Just don't touch mah science. D<

XD Just kidding. Change whatever you want. Like the name.
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Flame » 09/07/2007 4:42 PM

Flamey doesn't mind^^ She's not very good at specific details, as Baals can probably tell ;3 But I don't mind at all if you want to change anything :D
Flame
Well-Traveled Specialist
Well-Traveled Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6137
Donate

Postby Redd » 09/07/2007 4:45 PM

I don't mind...mine probably could use it, actually, Change whatever you want

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?