Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

Re: .:Toys, Toys, Toys!!:.

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/23/2010 11:55 AM

Since I'm only good at traditionally drawing things, I'll just list some of my ideas.  xD

1) Glowsticks.  -- Seriously, what kid didn't love those awesome things!? D:  

2) Toy Guns/Pop Guns.  -- What I mean is those little wooden toy guns that had that little cork on a string.  xD  Those things were cute.~  <3  Like these here:  Ex. 1 -- Ex. 2 [[ Images found off Google Image Search ]]

3) Darts. -- xD  Dart board games were pretty fun.  P:

4) Deck of cards. --  :D

5) Portable CD Player/IPod/MP3 player.  -- :3

And that's all I got for now.  Might edit later on if I can think of any more.  ^w^

SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Micah » 06/25/2010 1:46 PM

I'm trying to draw my ideas, but I'll edit this later with my pictures hopefully c.c

1. Headphones [with ipod device] Kinda like the ones the Wockees have. For lucains, they could have the designs available for customizing lucain's fur? (will get a picture) And really there could just be different colored ones to fit every creature XP http://www.boardco.com/images/headphones/skullcandy/skullcandy_hesh_headphones_5.jpg

2.How bout a sack of KS? So pets can look rich? 8D *shot*
It would be a sack of ks (like they used in the olden days) with some keystones overflowing the top of the tied off opening

3. (PLASTIC) swords? That way they're toys, and they look battle-like (I would want of of these)
http://www.nexternal.com/masquerade/images/17380-m.jpg

4. Legos? :3 I use to love legos. http://oislibrary.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/legos.jpg

5. Any kind of colored markers, or pencils, or crayons, or sharpies, or whatever.
http://craftsuppliesforless.net/images/back%20to%20school%20box.jpg

Push play, turn out the lights,
quietly on the floor I lie,
with my foot I close the bedroom door.
I can see shadow lines,
from tree tops on the hill side,
and moonlight glows through the window sill.

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 19
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/26/2010 5:32 PM

Okay. Just popping to to say... Could you guys glance at other entries before posting suggestions? xD; If two people suggest the same toy and I do like the idea it's hard to give that 'winner' a prize when.. well, yeah. Don't always know who suggested the toy first since posts can be edited.

This is an example of what a good size for toys is. I'd prefer them to be roughly around 75x75 pixels. 100x100 and anything above that seems a little.. large to me even though a few of our newer toys are around that size. You don't have to make them exactly 75x75, but somewhere around there.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1585
Donate

Postby amapup » 06/27/2010 5:52 PM

Sunglasses -
Protect yourself from the sun!

Fake skulls -
Got a shartile that can't defeat its opponents? Give it one of these, and it will be the scare of the town!

Necklaces -
for pets who like to dress up.

Wigs -
different shapes, different colors! Dress up or disguise your appearance!

Polly Wings -
Does your pet want to fly? Give then a pair of these decorative wings, modeled after the Polly! Your pet still won't fly, but they might feel better!

Bag of Rocks with Stick -
What can you do with these? All kinds of things! Mancala, Tic-Tac-Toe, Marbles, Chess, Checkers, and other games! Also good for injuring people, for all those bloodthirsty pets out there!

Fuzzy Blanket -
Doesn't it feel soft? Perfect for keeping warm on those chilly days as well

May add more later. Descriptions are examples.

Barely controlled locomotive consuming the picture and blowing the Crows
to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
But this is beginning to feel like the bolt busted Loose
from the Lever

Pets (under construction):Wishlist:Trades
amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 981
Donate

Postby Indigo » 06/29/2010 8:37 PM

We should have those pull toy things, with the wooden animal on the platform with wheels and a string. With Evelon pets, of course. I may be able to get some examples done, not sure though.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/29/2010 11:10 PM

I had a friend who's favorite toy was a little blanket with a head and little paws. Langerine or Rangerine or a Kuni maybe. Here's an example I found off google: http://www.imagethreads.com/Portals/0/images/loviepinkbunny.jpg Or just a little blanket is fine. I loved blankets as a kid, favorite toy, they can be made into just about anything xD

A Bruma teddy? A fun little toy that gives you a light at night when you're afraid of the dark after you've been watching too many scary movies?

An Angst Ball plush would be cute~

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/08/2010 10:13 PM

Alright, my ideas:

--Remember when you played with baby dolls, and you'd give them those magic bottles that look like the milk has drained out? Well, we have Lucain pup dolls! If you have a young Lucain who's looking to care for her very own, buy her this pup! Cries and coos like a real Lucain pup! Includes a bonnet, diaper and 'magic' bottle.

--Mood ring! Let your pet know their mood by checking the color of their ring!*

--Pot o' Embers/Darkness pop out toys! Want to trick your friends? Well, just stick this spring loaded Ember or Darkness into this innocent can of 'peanut brittle' and see your friends jump back in surprise when a Pot o' Embers jumps out at their face!**

* Note: May not work as advertised.
** May frighten smaller children.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Akida » 07/09/2010 2:50 PM

Well I have no self created images and such...but for our more technological and music loving pets out there..how about an iPod or an iPod nano? :D (Just saw SkyWolf's suggestion Dx)

Instead how about toy cell phones? The simple ones before the HTC's and iTouches and all that fancy stuff came along >.< BUT if those can be created, for our dear pets who LOVE to stay up-to-date on things then whai not?! :D

I may make an attempt at drawing up my own, but in the time being I will leave it at that. ;>>

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 03/04/2012 1:05 AM

After a long, long time, we seem to have some movement on the announcement of the 'winners' of this so called contest. With the help of my lovely art slave throwing lovely shaded files at me, I've finally been able to start coloring some of the toys I chose from this event. It'll still be a few days before these come out so I can finish coloring the different variations, but our first winner is kinda haunting-ur-nightmares and rayquaza7996. You both suggested a teddy bear, but I didn't want just a plain bear since this is Evelon. So since I only somewhat took your suggestion, you can choose between having the KS or the item. Instead of a teddy, this is what we have:
If either of the two of you chooses the option of the toy, feel free to wait until the variations are out to choose which one you want.
A little Honeydew plush! As I said above, there will be variations as well. You'll be allowed to see one variation right now, which Silv herself decided she wanted to do. Since someone suggested something along these lines (Mousen Heath), you'll get the prize that was offered on the front page.
It looks like something went wrong while making this poor little thing. Mousen, feel free to wait until these are released to decide which variation you want.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/15/2012 1:51 PM

Now to announce more chosen items!

First off is this adorable little blob of a Baby Doom Kitty, suggested by Mousen Heath. There will also be a broken variation of this, so you may choose this toy or the broken version as your prize.

Haunting-ur-nightmares suggested that we make collars available, so we did! Currently there will be three variations, so feel free to wait to choose your prize until you have seen them all.

I will try to get these toys in the shop some time this week, though I still need to work out the descriptions for each item.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous