Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

.:Contest #15:.

Postby Kyrit » 12/09/2010 12:04 PM

(Putting this here just until I get an update post typed up.)

~**~

Whoa! It's been waaaay too long since we've had a contest. Don't you agree? Especially one of these contests. I've always enjoyed this type of contest, so it's about time I got around to holding one. =D What is 'this type' you ask? Well, below are the images of ten different pets. Not the whole image, but a 25x25 section of them blown up to a 100x100 image. You have to figure out what those pets are.

Rules:

- Name all of the pets featured here (color AND species if applicable)!
- All answers must be PM'd to me (in ONE PM total!). No editing of PM's sent or your entry will be disqualified.
- Title your PM Contest Entry.
- You may ONLY enter this contest if you do not have a Mysterious Egg. We are trying to give the less fortunate a chance.
- You only get one try, so don't rush!

Prizes:

*First Place - Mysterious Egg + Choice of Lunar/Solar-X

*Second Place - Mysterious Egg

*Third Place - Choice of Lunar/Solar-X
- Third place will be a random lucky person who happens to have submitted the right answers regardless of what time the PM was sent (as long as it was before the end date.)

End Date:

Sunday December 12th, 2010 (This Sunday) at 10 p.m. EST - The last day to submit answers.

And now, without further ado, guess away!

Concept Draculi

Kirund

Gambler Gallizar

Tricky

Bleached Carpetfang

Temple Garudor

Void Bleeder

Void Magistrey

Leawolf

Blossom Cuniflare
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/13/2010 2:03 PM

~**~

Sorry for making everyone wait, but.... the winners are in!

1st place: jackie125
2nd place: FireHeart
3rd place: zapdragon555

For those wanting to check and see if their answers were right, I have added which pet each picture was from under the picture. Jackie and Zap, please PM me as to if you'd like a Lunar-X or a Solar-X so I can send your prizes. Fire, your egg shall be on its way.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate