Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

.: RE2 Post Submission Contest :.

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/28/2014 8:13 PM

~**~

ImageImage

Hey hey, how's it going over there? What's this? Well this is a little roleplaying contest, where you'll get a chance to contribute to RE2's cause. The cause of helping me get kickstarted back to life again, of course! I've previously mentioned wanting to do prewritten roleplay replies, but I realized it would be super boring if it was just the same reply over and over again, so I figured I'd ask you super creative guys for help!

Rules

* In order to not stifle the creativity of others, I ask you to PM me your entries! I will set up a folder in my inbox to keep all replies in a nice safe place together so I ask you to title your PM with Contest Entry, so it can automatically be sorted.

* In relation to the above rule, while I prefer you to keep all your entries together I do not mind if you send multiple PMs. However, I prefer you to edit your PM, as I will not read the PMs until the end date. I think that if I don't read your PM, you can edit it at will. If not, then send me another PM.

* Keep to the 5 sentence minimum rule and try to follow basic grammar/spelling rules. :)

* There's no limit to entries! The more you post, the more likely you are to win more prizes.

* You can make an RP post for either a success post for an item in a specific location, or a failure post for a specific location. It's totally up to you. All items and their respective places and pets will be listed below. Please specify in your PM what you're choosing to do.

* For all success posts, please include the item somewhere in the post, and make sure it's bold :)

* If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post them here!

The Items

ImageImageImage

Broken Talon | Crystal Shards | Fish Scales
Akail | Hunter | Inessi
Craiss Caverns | Basantha Shrine | Nodia Sea

ImageImageImage

Metal Plates | Lunar Dust | Little Shoes
Mekkayena | Moonling | Mr. Wilson
Basantha Shrine, Lya Pointa Cathedral | Tengal Rainforest | Terrace Park

ImageImageImage

Palm Fronds | Spiked Shell | Fur Patch
Palmie | Snicky | Wombear
Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast | The Slums, Tengal Rainforest, Baian Swamp | Vast Plains

What I'm Looking For:

I'm looking for a short paragraph to post for wild pet successes or failures. They have to be within the 5 post rule for me to accept it, and have decent grammar/spelling. You're welcome to to put variable aspects in parenthesis so for example:
"As [Pet Name] [Action], they might have noticed an odd shimmer in the [Ground], or they might not have."

In this example, the [Pet Name] will be replaced by me with the actual pet name, and [Action] would be replaced with whatever they were doing. [Ground] is also another variable because it could mean snow, grass, dirt, cobblestone, etc. You're welcome to do this with your replies as I am not opposed (and willingly do anyway) skim over RP's to see what's going on.

You could write about anything. The landscape, a specific person nearby, an animal nearby, anything at all. I encourage you to be creative, so long as your actions do not interrupt the current RP flow. You're just going to be talking about going ons in the background for the most part.

Prizes:

* For each successful entry, you will earn 50KS.
* For each unsuccessful entry, you will earn 10KS. We still want to reward you for your effort after all. <3
* In addition to these prizes, we have two raffles, the Major Raffle and the Minor Raffle. For each successful entry, you gain a ticket for the Major Raffle, and for each unsuccessful entry, you gain a ticket to the Minor Raffle.

Major Raffle Prizes

Wild Pet of Choice
Wild Pet Species of Choice; Color Random
400KS
Random Original Kuhna
Unknown Generation Kuhna
Khimera

Minor Raffle Prizes

100KS
Seasonal Pet of Choice
Unknown Seasonal Pet
Random Wild Pet

End Date:

August 31, at midnight (0:00)
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Re: .: RE2 Post Submission Contest :.

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 09/24/2014 9:00 PM

~**~

I would first like to thank those who entered, you guys are truly amazing, and honestly, you have my eternal gratitude. I would have to say I was disappointed at the turn out, as only three of you actually decided to enter. So I may have to rethink about doing events and contests in the future. However, I will be changing the rewards scheme to show my overflowing gratitude to those who did enter. However, I will be changing the KS rewards, as I thought I would get more people with 1-2 entries, rather than 3 people with an overwhelming amount of entries.

So what will happen is, I have two lists of prizes. You guys will post here in order of what you want. We'll work through Prize List #1 first, before moving onto Prize List #2. Then, I'll get everything into a nice little PM and send everything off.

GrayGriffin, for entering the most entries will win 500KS in addition to getting first choice from prize list #1 and the last choice from prize list #2
Crow came second, and will receive 300KS and 2nd choice from both lists.
Jobiehanna came in third and will receive 200KS and will pick last from prize list #1 and the first from prize list #2.

Prize List #1
Order of Picking: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Wild Pet of Choice
400KS
Original Kuhna of Choice
Seasonal Specialty of Choice
Generation Kuhna of Choice (Minus Endangered)
Khimera

Prize List #2
Order of Picking: 3rd, 2nd, 1st
100KS
Unknown Seasonal Pet
Random Wild Pet
Random Original Kuhna
Random Generation Kuhna
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 09/25/2014 10:56 AM

I'll take the 400 KS from Prize List #1.
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/26/2014 10:06 AM

Awe, sorry to hear you didn't get more participation. :/ I honestly noticed it, forgot about it, and then noticed it again a day before the deadline. :| Maybe there's a way to remind people about an ongoing contest, so maybe you could get more participation? I don't know. P:

Anywho, for prize list number two I'll take a random generation kuhna. :3

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby crow » 10/02/2014 4:13 AM

It took me a while to decide, but I'd like a Generation Kuhna of choice from prize list #1 (a Preitor Kuhna) and the 100 KS from prize list #2 please.
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 10/02/2014 12:01 PM

...guys, I'm pretty sure we're supposed to pick all the prizes from list #1 before going to list #2. So for example, jobie, you shouldn't be taking from List #2 yet. And crow, you should let her pick from list #1 before you choose your prize from there.
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/02/2014 5:21 PM

Although I am stating this belated, congratulations, to all three of you!

I had wanted to enter this contest, but unfortunately, it slipped my mind and, by the time I remembered, it was the last day and I only managed to enter the other contest. :c

I also wanted to say that, Gray, I think they're doing it fine.

You got first pick from the Major Prize List. Crow gets second. Jobie gets third.

Jobie gets first pick from the Minor Prize List, which means I see no reason for her not to claim it already. Then it was Crow's turn for that list. Now it is your turn for that list.

Jobie now just has to claim her choice for the Major List, while you need to claim your claim your choice from the Minor List. Everything was in proper picking order for each list, even though you're tackling both lists at once.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/02/2014 5:45 PM

Thanks Toxic. :) That's too bad at least you got to enter one of them. :3

That's how I understood it, Toxic, since it said I get first from the second list. So I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to claim my prize from the #2 list while I waited for the others. As long as we go in order I think it's okay Gray. :)

From list #1 I'd like to claim a Seasonal Specialties pet of choice: the grinbones. Please. c:

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 10/03/2014 11:52 AM

Ah...right. I messed up who got what place in my mind. I'll take a random wild pet from List #2, then.
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items