Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

Re: .: The Quest Master :.

Postby Skylark » 09/04/2017 3:46 AM

Quest: Make a list of ten (or more) of your favorite Halloween Pets (may include Riddle or Puzzle Pets).

1) Hallow Dalma
2) Slaughter Dalma
3) Sweetodd Dalma
4) Relowockee
5) Star Seraphent
6) Decayed Fenling
7) Skeleton Teigu
8) Coastal Shartile
9) Circuit Corbine
10) Hex Icthysaur
11) Oilspill Barghest
12) Paradise Shartile
13) Mantella Baal Dragony

...I have types *grabbyhands*

Quest: Start a roleplay in Rewhister Ocean and make at least ten posts. Must be started in this month. Link it.

Link

Quest: Choose one of your pets, draw their human form and show us! Full body is not required, but at least bust would be ideal. Full body chibi is acceptable. Not judged on quality, only completion. OR describe their human form in 150 or more words. Show the pet's regular image.
Reward: 25 KS

This is Skylark. She's probably my oldest character, starting out as a wolf, actually, and morphing all the way into the typical fox-like form I put her in today. She's fairly average-looking, so I'll be going into her animal features mostly. Yes. Yes she is a freaking fox-girl. In her current form, she draws inspiration from both a fennec fox and a jackal. Her ears are long and thin, resembling a fennec's but too thin to truly be one. They're a sandy color with a bit of silver grey on the backs. Her hair is dirty blonde and lightens during the spring and summer due to spending so much time out in the sun. It comes to about chin length at it's longest, typically cropped shorter to keep it out of her eyes. She has a long floofy tail that doesn't really resemble any species in particular. It's somewhat fox-like in shape, but she has more control over it than a fox typically has. She's also prone to tail-flicking like a cat when particularly excited. It's the same sandy color as her ears, but from the base to about midway down there's more of that silver/grey coloration.
ImageImageImage
Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Let It Rock
Skylark
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/04/2017 12:38 PM

Quest: Choose one of your pets, draw their human form and show us! Full body is not required, but at least bust would be ideal. Full body chibi is acceptable. Not judged on quality, only completion. OR describe their human form in 150 or more words. Show the pet's regular image.

Vaast (Or his real name, Vedastus) Nothing too spectacular here, was just a quick sketch =D
Image Here

Quest: Turn in one (or more) breedable pets into Salvis's Salvage Saloon. Must be salvaged in this month. Link the post.
Reward: 15 KS

Salvage Here

Quest: Make a list of ten (or more) of your favorite Halloween Pets (may include Riddle or Puzzle Pets).

Underworld Nyghtmare
Malphas
Decayed Fenling
Circuit Corbine
Hex Icthysaur
Oilspill Barghest
Fungal Banatoyle
Storm Frightmare
Shrine Fellox
Antivirus Mekkayena
Stitched Hollowheart
Crowbones
Tribal Slynx
CuSith Fenref
Tristiwockee
Mummy Kuhna
Sanguine Kuhna

Quest: Roleplay ten posts (or more) in any regular roleplay area about any of your characters working/doing their job. Must be started in this month. Link it.
Reward: 50 KS and entry into the Quest Master's Raffle.

Work is Art-- In a Circus
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 09/07/2017 5:47 PM

Teira is somewhat special, in terms of appearance, for she actually has two distinct looks. Every day at noon, she is forced to switch form and personality between her mage self and her warrior self.

In both forms, she is of medium height and slim build, with lean muscle and no extra weight; between 'The Shift' as she calls it and the training she undertakes as a warrior, her body maintains itself well.

She has one dark blue eye and one white eye, and her hair is split down the middle with half being dark blue and half being black; both of these traits switch sides depending on which form she is currently in. When in mage form, her hair is cut in a jaw-length bob, whilst her warrior form has long hair, usually tied back in a ponytail.

In mage form, she wears a set of dark blue robes with gold detailing and a matching belt, as well as a long hooded cloak that reaches down to her ankles and is black with an electric blue lining. She also favours a silver wishbone circlet with a large, round, deep blue sapphire set into the forehead.

In warrior form, her armour is polished silver with bronze detailing to reflect her high rank. it is composed of a decorated breastplate, segmented shoulders featuring pauldrons decorated with filigree, segmented sleeves and decorated bracers and gloves, and a roman-style dark leather kilt over segmented leg armour and decorated greaves with boot covers which fit over her standard-issue black leather boots.

Patchbones
Crops Nyghtmare
Guillotine Werecain
Insonia
Moor Baskerville
Oilspill Barghest
Imp Lubshi
Haunted Grondalith
Stitched Hollowheart
Phantom Grondalith
Orb O' Prayers
Poison Larvie
Tribal Slynx
Unicorn Cavallion
Lycan Werecain
Nessie Choshi
Corpse Kuhna

Quest: Start a roleplay in Rewhister Ocean and make at least ten posts. Must be started in this month. Link it.

Ex-Cavations

Quest: Roleplay ten posts (or more) in any regular roleplay area about any of your characters working/doing their job. Must be started in this month. Link it.

Flowers For A Lady
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2051
Donate

Postby amapup » 09/07/2017 11:33 PM

Silver hair spiked in a military-style cut; whether the color is from age or one of Evelon's magical quirks is uncertain. A soft cotton button-down, blue with white stripes. Once a nice shirt, but the edges are fraying now. It's owner doesn't seem to mind. Rough-and-tumble jeans with dirty knees, sturdy combat boots that have seen it all and still have a long life ahead of them. Skin tanned from long exposure to the outdoors, with definition from a habit of exercise that couldn't die. However his hands are not toughened like a farmer's or laborer's. Silver tags hang around his neck. Lines on his face, lines from age, lines from the hardship he's had to face. His gaze is hidden by the yellow shine of those sunglasses - but if you could remove them, you'd see his eyes, pale blue, watery, lost. Begging, begging for it all to end.

In no order:
Drakelph
Imp Shii/Lubishi/Devil Shinzo
Haunted Kuhna
Mummy Kuhna
Scutellerid Torken
Hollow Dalma/Slaughter Dalma/Sweetodd Dalma
Malphas
Relowockee
Traveler Wilson
Circuit Corbine
Hex Icthysaur
Oilspill Barghest
Paradise Shartile
Phantom Matches
Fiend Honeydew
Mantella Baal Dragony
Poison Larvie
Tribal Slynx
Anubis Baskerville

Barely controlled locomotive consuming the picture and blowing the Crows
to Smoke
Eternalized
Objectified
You set your sights
So high
But this is beginning to feel like the bolt busted Loose
from the Lever

Pets (under construction):Wishlist:Trades
amapup
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 981
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/08/2017 6:50 PM

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 09/08/2017 10:16 PM

Woo~  September Quest Time!  ...  Hopefully I actually do them this month.

Quest: Purchase ANY two potions. Order(s) must be made in this month. Link the post(s) in which the purchase is made. MUST be purchased in Mage's Brewery.
Reward: One random unlimited potion.

WIP

WIP

WIP

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Postby Indigo » 09/13/2017 4:34 PM

Turn in one (or more) breedable pets into Salvis's Salvage Saloon. Must be salvaged in this month. Link the post.

X

Make a list of ten (or more) of your favorite Halloween Pets (may include Riddle or Puzzle Pets).

In no particular order:
1. Malphas
2. Insonia
3. Reaper Chimerantula
4. Coastal Shartile
5. Circuit Corbine
6. Nightmare Scordrak
7. Paradise Shartile [2012 was a really good year okay]
8. Bayou Shartile
9. Haunted Grondalith
10. Invidiwockee

Start a roleplay in Rewhister Ocean and make at least ten posts. Must be started in this month. Link it.

WIP

Roleplay ten posts (or more) in any regular roleplay area about any of your characters working/doing their job. Must be started in this month. Link it.

WIP
Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby crow » 09/19/2017 6:32 AM

Quest 1: Roleplay ten posts (or more) in any regular roleplay area about any of your characters working/doing their job. Must be started in this month. Link it.

Here (well, the first 13 or so posts are about Vervain/Ambrosia doing their job, so this should count, right? x3; )

Quest 2: Start a roleplay in Rewhister Ocean and make at least ten posts. Must be started in this month. Link it.

Here

Quest 3: Make a list of ten (or more) of your favorite Halloween Pets (may include Riddle or Puzzle Pets).

In no particular order
- Tristiwockee
- Nightwalker Kuhna
- Patched Kuhna
- Lykuhna
- Relowockee
- Insonia
- Ominous Myu Reaper
- Circuit Corbine
- Oilspill Barghest
- Imp Lubshi
- Crowbones
- Unicorn Cavallion
- Lycan Werecain
- Everdrys

Quest 4: Purchase ANY two potions. Order(s) must be made in this month. Link the post(s) in which the purchase is made. MUST be purchased in Mage's Brewery.

Purchase here
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby FrostWynd » 09/20/2017 10:48 AM

Make a list of ten (or more) of your favorite Halloween Pets (may include Riddle or Puzzle Pets).
    Tribal Slynx
    Lycan Werecain
    Drake Florana
    Patched Kuhna
    Foliole Nonaga
    Leviathan Xing Yun
    Lykuhna
    Mummy Kuhna
    Ominous Myu Reaper
    Nightlight Tou-San
    Cecropia Mocha Picchu
    Banded Morloth
    Nightmare Scordrak
    Void Akail
    Haunted Grondalith
    Invert Myu Reaper
    Talbie
    Antivirus Mekkayena
    Imp Lubshi
    Candycorn Kuhna

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Postby Thunder » 09/20/2017 8:02 PM

1. Malphas
2. Phantom Grondalith
3. Insonia
4. Hex Icthysaur
5. Oilspil Barghest
6. Setting Suncheeka
7. Talbie
8. Haunted Grondalith
9. Stitched Hollowheart
10. Nightlight Tou-San

Quest: Turn in one (or more) breedable pets into Salvis's Salvage Saloon. Must be salvaged in this month. Link the post.

Link

Quest: Purchase ANY two potions. Order(s) must be made in this month. Link the post(s) in which the purchase is made. MUST be purchased in Mage's Brewery.

Link

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Skeetzybug » 09/21/2017 1:21 AM

1. Talbie
Is anyone even surprised by this? No?? Didn't think so.
2. Patched Kuhna
Patchwork critters are an old fav of mine, I would love to see more!
3. Barghest [Either]
I love their design please give us more colors!!
4. Shrine Fellox
I LOVE the concept of masked creatures like that, it's a favorite of mine.
5. CuSith Fenref
Pets based on fae legends? Yes plz.
6. Lycan Werecain
Simple, natural colors on pets are actually weirdly hard to find? I really appreciated this one.
7. Candy Corn Kitrell
Not the flashiest Kitrell but I love the species so I love this one too. <3
8. Twilight Choopa
Twilight Princess is in my top 3 games of all time so this one HAD to be in there. I wish I had one.
9. Nightwalker Kuhna
Again a simpler design but DEM EYES. It's the little design touches in this one that I really love.
10. Bayou Shartile
That oil-slick look is one of my favorite types of colorations. Vibrant but still not overpowering.

He sleeps alone,
He needs no army where he's headed cause he knows
That they're just ghosts
And they can't hurt him if he can't see them
And I don't know
If in the morning I will be here and if so,
Let it be known
That I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was worthy,
I was..
Imp Docs ☽☾ Zoo ☽☾ Wishlist
Skeetzybug
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 90
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 09/21/2017 12:44 PM

Link

Link

(in no particular order)
Guillotine Werecain
Foliole Nonaga
Hex Icthysaur
Oilspill Barghest
Paradise Shartile
Fiend Honeydew
Devil Shinzo
Bayou Shartile
Haunted Grondalith
Nightlight Tou-San
Phantom Grondalith
Tribal Slynx

Aquilo here is the definition of rugged mountain man. He's very tall due to being the son of a wind elemental and ice elemental, standing at right around six and a half feet tall when using good posture and standing straight up. He's got a broad, muscular build - not the kind of muscles that are for show that bodybuilders typically have, but the kind of muscles that take years of hard outdoor living to obtain. His hair is a sort of silvery white color - due to his odd genetics, not due to age - and he rarely cuts it, choosing to wear it long with a braid in the front on either side of his face and the bangs pulled back into a shorter ponytail to keep from obscuring his vision. He also maintains a mustache and long beard that he keeps in twin braids. To keep warm against the deadly cold winds in the Fe'gan Mountains, he usually dresses in several layers, preferring warm furs over thinner materials. Due to a lack of exposure to the sun, or perhaps at least partially due to his genetics, he has very pale skin and pale blue eyes as well.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/24/2017 9:37 PM

ToxicShadow wrote:Quest: Make a list of ten (or more) of your favorite Halloween Pets (may include Riddle or Puzzle Pets).

coastal shartile, hex icthysaur, oilspill barghest, paradise shartile, ara tali, fiend honeydew, devil shinzo, storm frightmare, shrine fellox, tribal slynx, patched kuhna

ToxicShadow wrote:Quest: Turn in one (or more) breedable pets into Salvis's Salvage Saloon. Must be salvaged in this month. Link the post.

viewtopic.php?p=562432#p562432
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 09/25/2017 1:07 AM

x

In no particular order:
Tribal Slynx
Nightwalker Kuhna
Sanguine Kuhna
Guillotine Werecain
Oilspill Barghest
Stitched Hollowheart
Void Akail
Lycan Werecain
Hex Icthysaur
Shrine Fellox

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 738
Donate

Postby Jaden Wolf » 09/27/2017 3:07 PM

[url][/url]

-Myu Reaper
-Invert Myu Reaper
-Ominous Myu Reaper
-Oilspill Barghest
-Setting Suncheeka
-Castle Seraphent
-Devil Shinzo
-Haunted Kuhna
-Nightwalker Kuhna
-Lykuhna
-Candy Apple Kuhna
-Mummy Kuhna
-Patched Kuhna
-Sanguine Kuhna

Salvaged.

Magic relics can be such a pain.
You can pretend that when you hear my voice, darling, it's your choice not to fall in.

But it's all an act, 'cause I know exactly what you're wanting. You know it's what I'm wanting

Boy I know what you desire, oh, you're such a bad, bad liar

This could be perfection, or venom dripping in your mouth

Singing like a Siren, love me while your wrists are bound

Jaden Wolf
Ultimate Specialist
Ultimate Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 319
Donate

PreviousNext