Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

.:Contest #7:.

Postby BaalsBaby » 04/08/2008 4:37 PM

~**~

Objective:

Erdeis needs a personality and Baal wants you to write one! 8O Yes, poor Erdeis has been rotting away in my pen for awhile now, so I'm finally wantin' to get up and get her a personality. However, I've been wanting to switch things up and see what other kinds of ideas other people might have that would prolly fit into her story much better. x3

Rules:

Not much to put here really. You may write a story about her and let me base her personality from that or just flat out write one for her! Pictures aren't required at all.

- Keep in mind the current state and history of her family (on her father's side): Her father is Nazuna, a Rebellion leader who is against Lord Baal. He was once a psychic before a seal was placed on him to lock up his powers. Being under the watch of Nazuna, chances are she might be biased more towards the Rebellion side. Or maybe you'd change that up! Who knows! :O

- Also! Her name means 'earth' in German.

- Most pups resultant from Nazuna's line (LB's family in general) have odd quirks or traits, ranging from unusual power to downright utter weakness (you'd prolly see more examples in the Breeder's Listing).

- I'm looking for originality, detail, history, the works. 8D

**** Only one (max) entry per person!

***** There will be one winner!

Awards:

- 1 Alonia Ranch Prize
- 500 KS ('cause we all need more monies, right?)

Judgment Day:

Saturday, April 26th The last day to turn in stuff!

Now get those creative minds workin'. x3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 04/08/2008 4:47 PM

I'll join Baal! And March 26 of next year? Or do you mean May?XD
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby SpringsSong » 04/08/2008 4:49 PM

Personality:
Erideis was born one of three pups to Nazuna and Raksis, and much like her brother and sister, has a few odd quirks about her.  Being born of demon blood, she has certain powers that she herself does not entirely know.  Being of nobody blood, she is slightly passive in her emotions from time to time.  However, her demon and nobody blood conflicts, causing sudden increases in her powers to sudden loss of powers; it is never set in stone whether she loses her powers or if they increase.  She is seemingly vehemently against her grandfather, much like her father.  Strangely enough, she likes the earth element, as is suggested by her name.  Erdeis tends to be cold and uncaring, rarely opening up to anyone.  If she opens up to anyone, it is someone that is incredibly close to her.

Story:
Erdeis looked around the circle of Rebellion leaders, seated next to her father.  They were all talking in hushed voices, for the Lord Baal was not that far away and they did not want to be heard with their plots to overtake him.  Her eyes moved passively over Malikk and her father; the only two of the Rebellion that had taken their Lucain forms so far.

"Well, I say we just overtake him when he's not looking for it.  That would make for a lovely score mark." Malikk said to Nazuna.  The Vice shook his head and sighed.  "Malikk, we cannot do it quite like that.  We must bait a trap for him... he is a total womanizer..." He murmured.  Erdeis cleared her throat to speak up.  "Why don't we put him with miss Delta?  Or Chirii, or Ameina?" She asked.

Her father shook his head.  "Erdeis... Chirii and Ameina would run to him and reveal us.  I am not sure what Delta would do, but... we need somone on the inside loop." He said.  Malikk nodded.  "Your father speaks truth, Erdeis.  If we were to put him with anyone, it would have to be you." He said, tracing his numerous score marks.  Her eyes first narrowed into slits, then widened.

"But... Father, surely you would not make me do something like that!" She said, extending a paw to touch him.  "Please, I beg you; do not make me be the puppet of Grandfather's downfall!" Her little paw reach out and touch the Vice's fur, but it was brushed aside and she was struck to the ground.

"Are you challenging my orders?!" Nazuna hissed in a whisper.  Erideis lay there on the ground, breathing heavily and unmoving.  "From the way you spoke that, Erdeis, I wonder if you are truly loyal to the Rebellion!  Indeed... what, if you know so much of Chirii and Ameina, why are you still of the Rebellion and not that darned Hierarchy?"

"I'm sorry... Father, I did not mean it like that!" Erdeis entrated, but Nazuna continued to rant on.

"And you dared to call him Grandfather!  I should not allow you to live, but I will anyhow, simply because I still have a need for you, whelp." He said.  Turning to Malikk, he said, "Throw this whelp out before I send her off to meet Xai're myself!"

And so Erdeis was thrown out of the Rebellion meeting, out of the realms of Lord Baal, and out to the Ruined Shrine.  There she lay, tears spilling from her eyes.  She did not notice the glow eminating from the statue as she said, "Father... Don't leave me..."

Face it... He's left you to your own devices, dearest.  You should have listened. A voice hissed.  Erdeis sat up.  Taxat.  It had to be him.  She knew that voice... A form stepped out before her and hissed, Child, you have let your father blind and bind you to his ways.  He has not told you the truth about his father.  Your grandfather's way fo life is one of grandeur; one of dark magic and long life... One where a daughter of the leader of the Rebellion would be welcomed with open arms.

Erdeis thought for a moment.  Indeed, every time she saw Lord Baal, he and his children that were allianced to him seemed happy and strong.  There were far more of the Hierarchy than there were in the Rebellion now, it seemed.  For several long minutes, she thought.  Finally, she drew in a breath.  "Taxat... I believe what you say.  I shall go to my grandfather now and beg his forgiveness... beg him to take me in..." She said, her eyes turning red.  The demon smiled as he laid a hand on her cheek before vanishing.

Meanwhile, Nazuna paced the floor.  "I feel like we can no longer trust Erdeis.  Too long has she wondered about the Hierarchy and why I hate Father so much." He spat the word "father" out like it was a venom.  Malikk thought for a moment.  "You should have thought before throwing her out, Nazuna.  You should have placed a vice on her mind long ago.  She might be part nobody, and thus has a few conflicts with being a demon, but you should have contained her..."

"What is the meaning of this?!" Lord Baal said as he stared at Erdeis.  She flicked her tails and stared up at him with pure red eyes.  "I said I wish to alliance myself with you.  I wish no longer to be known as the daughter of the Rebellion's leader.  I can give you information about them." She said.  Lord Baal thought for a moment.  "A tantalizing offer from a tantalizing young woman... But how do I know your allegiance is true?" The female grinned insanely as she sauntered up to him and drew a claw along his fur.  "You dare question my resolve?  Your son threw me out for calling you Grandfather and refusing to be the puppet of your downfall.  And you ask why you should trust me?"

The male Lucain looked down at his snake, who hissed lightly.  Looking back at Erdeis, he said, "Tell me all that you know."

BOOM!  There's an entry for ya. =P  Finally finished.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/08/2008 4:53 PM

Her family title: The Earth's Song

Demons... One thinks of demons as cruel, powerful creatures that do nothing but cause chaos to spread through the lands. Nobodies... They're considered to be beings without a heart. An empty shell of a person that once was, thus having no true emotions. Instead they only act as though they have emotions, often times acting upon how the one they once were would. What happens when these two creatures mix? Was it even possible for one that was just an empty shell of something that used to be to have children? Well Erdeis and her two siblings that she's never met are living proof that such a thing can happen.

But what would be the result of this? A being that knew nothing of a single emotion and could be used as a great tool by her father to cause war throughout the world, causing it to be thrown into chaos? Actually, this earthy colored lucain seems to want nothing more then peace.

Growing up this poor young woman has seen many of the horrible things that her father has done... Heard of the many lives that thanks to him would never be the same.. And what for? She knew not the reason he had to hate demons since she was still young, and knew not why he hated his own father. She seemed to have found plenty of reasons to hate her own though. Around the age of ten, finding a time when her father and many of the others were far too busy to watch over her, Erdeis managed to slip away from home. In many ways this could be considered not the smartest of things, but who other then one of the hierarchy would dare touch Nazuna's daughter? Two simple names... Kreiz and Zerik. What else had they to do other then to cause trouble anyways?

But what did this leave her to do? Her 'powers' weren't really powers. She had a wonderful voice, but that did nothing to protect her from these two little devils of the Hierarchy. Her feet continued to carry her swiftly through the forest, not caring if she got lost. In a sense... she had been lost from the start. She had just wanted to get away from the horrors of that family.. And now all she could focus on were the sounds of things both exploding and imploding behind her. If the Heirarchy had ever wanted them to join her, this was definitely no way to get her to want to be around them. They were no different then Nazuna in her mind.

Suddenly, the sounds had stopped. The only noise she could hear now was that of a trickling stream. Where had they gone? They didn't seem like they were going to give up until they found her... and yet they just disappeared? Erdeis turned around, glancing about behind her for once instead of just blindly running through the forest. A few yards behind her vines had taken over the trees, making a large semi-circle that seemed to extend in the direction she had been going. Had... someone protected her from them? But there was no one else around... Someone had to have caused the vines to take over the trees though! She had just come from there, so they hadn't been there before.

None the less... She was safe. Those two crazed demons weren't after her now, so she needed to figure out what she wanted to do with her life now that she had managed to get away from the Rebellion. Her feet began to carry her slowly forward, thinking of what to do. As her amethyst orbs began to finally take in her surroundings, it was amazing. Not too far away, a few yards, was a small lake, a river running right into it. Night had taken over, and yet the flowers around the lake seemed to keep it well illuminated. Finally her eyes found what she was possibly looking for. There was the form of a person at the lake's edge, just sitting there.

Erdeis couldn't help but go to the person, and ask if they had saved her from an awful fate. It was then that she found out who this person was.. One cursed with the same blood as herself. Or at least part of the same cursed blood. They both had Lord Baal's blood, and both had decided to stray from either side of this war. This one was Eden, and she seemed so sweet. And yet... in a way she was still a tool of the Hierarchy. They forced her into doing things for their goals... and yet just now she had managed to save this one from two of the Hierarchy. Such a tangled web this family was.

As time went by, Erdeis was able to learn a bit more about what was going on between the sides of the family from the Aromancer. This talk had just convinced her more so not to take sides with either of them. Instead she'd do what she could to help those that were actually trying to make an honest life. She also learned of the cathedral at which Sevedon stayed, and decided she would spend some time there, so long as she could find it. And so began another part of her journey... but as she went on there would always be a few words that stuck to her. Something that Eden had said. "The earth called out for me to help you, so I could not ignore its pained cry." Why would the earth cry out for someone to help her...? She shook it off and continued on her way, following the basics of what she was told by her female relative.

Finally after days of traveling mostly at night for hope that she wouldn't be seen by any of the Rebellion or Hierarchy traveling this way, she found the cathedral. Sevedon... He'd allow her to stay there while she figured out what to do with her life. This would also probably give her a chance to meet some of the more peaceful members of the family, seeing as how she was pretty sure from time to time one or two would pass through here.

Sevedon did infact take her in, just as he would any other. Erdeis did as much as she could to help him, even if it just meant sweeping or just staying out of the way. Wasn't the most exciting place to be... but at least it was safe from those who were probably looking for her. One morning she awoke to a rather odd conversation... and a familiar voice. Dain... The Sickle Wind. While she didn't really get along with Nazuna, she was still part of the Rebellion. The much younger female peered up over the pews in the cathedral. Why was Dain here...?

"So wherever she is... she's beginning to awaken?" she could hear the female question, suddenly quite interested in whoever they were talking about. The necromancer gave a small nod, and Erdeis saw a smile slip over Dain's features. Watching her turn around, the 'pup' ducked back down out of sight. Next thing she knew it was just her and Sevedon once again.

Later that day she asked him of who Dain had been talking about. Sunder... One of those in the family that didn't other to take sides. Instead she had lived to help people. And yet... Erdeis's father cursed even her for her demonic blood. But... why was the Paladin of the Beast suddenly beginning to awake? It was all so odd...

Her days within the cathedral continued to drag on, often spending her time singing while doing what little things she could to help the necromancer out. Singing was just something to pass the time, and if she was ever told it was annoying she'd quickly stop. Oddly enough the other within the cathedral never spoke ill of her voice, continuing to let her sing as she wished.

"Who is she... that girl that I've heard singing?" someone asked Sevedon one day, as Erdeis was watching from her little hiding place that she always went to when someone new came in. She could never be too careful. She didn't know if her father would want her back or not. "Is she a demon... or is she a human?"

She listened to the two of them talk, focusing mainly on words such as 'relative' and 'Nazuna'. Soon her eyes caught sight of the two of them walking her way, and she tried to duck under the pews so this new man wouldn't see her. What she would soon learn was that his name was Dain, and he was from the same blood as them as well. He lived with the Hierarchy though, so that explained why she hadn't ever seen him. The Lullaby of Voices... Always in search for more.

"Lexian.. He needs new companions, as he has outlived his human family already. If she wouldn't mind I believe she could stay with him for a while. Then you'd also have your cathedral back all to yourself for a while." Fathom spoke, continuing on. He told her of just exactly what was up with his older brother, and why he himself wasn't around him anymore. It was a bit risky for the daughter of Nazuna to be the one to spend time with Lexian... But then again this would possibly give them the edge over him and he could destroy him.

After finally getting Erdeis to agree, he told her where the young looking guy could be found. It was another journey, one that would have to be made alone, but she could certainly have a purpose there. And.. that was what she was looking for, right? Right.

She was soon on her way, traveling once again. Not that she could hear it, but Sevedon's last comment toward her were, "It seems like every time I hear her sing... I feel Sunder stir." Two times now something that dealt with the earth had been spoken while dealing with something about her.

How would her time with Lexian turn out? Would he accept her for who she was, and allow her to spend the rest of her days there with him? And what about Dain's search for the suddenly awakening Sunder? At the moment, there's only one person that can tell us a bit of the future. Klaus, certainly not having anything to do with all of this, knew a bit of what was to come. He might or might not get involved, but either way he knew what this was coming to. Sunder would soon awaken once again, all because of the daughter of the one who had cursed her. Looked like many things were going to get out of hands because of this pup. So many strings of fate... all being pulled together to add to the large family feud.

(Yeah. Kinda made the ending come quickly there when I finally got it going, but that gives you the fun of choosing the end. =3 )
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby sunbolt » 04/08/2008 4:55 PM

I'm working on it! I'll get back to you soon, though.
<center> Image
Thanks to MillietheWarrior!
</center>
sunbolt
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby Celtic » 04/08/2008 5:03 PM

Shall edit with meh entry! -starts warming up her creative organs-

-Also, I'm gonna make a little story for her, instead of a history... But it'll be very very long!

EDIT EDIT: The story, yes it is not finished but I thought Baal might want to make up what came next, but I will finish it and put it here, but here it is:

A brown female Lucian stopped at her father's side. She was still young, but Nazuna seemed to want her there with him. She had ancient markings that were just darker then her brown/tan fur. She didn't dare talk; no one did around Nazuna except "Lord"Baal! Her name was Erdeis, or Earth in German. Erdeis wiggled her tails slightly waiting to be told to leave. Being in Nazuna's presence was scary, and made her feel very insignificant. "Erdeis, come along now dear it's time to leave", her mother, Raksis called to her and Nazuna barely acknowledged it, just swept his tail. Relief in her eyes Erdeis followed her mother obediently. "Now into the studies", Raksis said to her daughter and then took off without another word. Erdeis missed the "I love you", and "Good Bye"s that her parents used to provide her with. Nothing seemed to care about her.

....That was one of Erdeis' most treasured memories it was when all of her odd quirks had come into view. Such as her ability to hear trees and plants. Also her odd knack for compassion, which was totally odd for her family. She was despised and ignored completely by Nazuna as well as Raksis who had left her stranded multiple times. Erdeis walked through the forest floor, knowing that Nazuna would send a little squad out for her, and she would be extremely punished for sneaking out-again! But No, Erdeis vowed, she had not put up with training this long just to be caught by a measly squad of Lucain and kuhnas. Her golden brown eyes twinkled as her paws pounded the hard ground silently. Erdeis could feel that her breath was catching so she slowed down and willed the thoughts of trees to her, in search of a covered place with much water. It came as a mumble, but well practiced at this Erdeis untangled the thoughts and carefully made her way to her new shelter, praying it wouldn't be wrong. Thud....Snap! The squad had come. Now in a rush not to make a sound and get safely to the hopefully shelter, Erdeis kicked up her speed, and veered through trees. They weren't far now......

((The rest-))
Erdeis saw the shelter and gratefully plowed in, but was ultra carefull about her wingblades catching the wood that covered and made it blend into the forest. Thank God her coloring was browns, from her wingblades to her toes! Peeking one gold eye open she saw a slate grey male lucain leg dangerously close her little haven. He must be stupid, she thought and retracted farther back. "Not here", the male lucain sighed regretfully, and knew that he was going to be fired and beaten by Nazuna. Erdeis smiled but held her breath as the lucain walked away. It might be a trap, her conscious told her and so she started to listen to the trees and their reports of the lucain moving.
Erdeis had done it! She had finally escaped her prison!

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Personality:She is odd, but not in a way like her relatives. She is passionate about what she does and what she thinks is right. Erdeis hates both Nazuna and Lord Baal for multiple reasons. She hates Baal because that's what she grew up thinking, he was a cold-hearted pitiless lucain, and Nazuna because he was the boss. So you could say that Erdeis is a REbel but that's an understatement. She really has no side of the war and will fight anyone who angers her significantly. But generally if you ask nicely she will help in any way.

((I know it's very different then what your normal personalities are like, but I can't see her as a cold-blooded Lucain! More is coming!))

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Alliance: Nuetrel, Against all

Her Dream: She doesn't have a goal really. Except that the idiotic war to stop between her lines of relatives. Erdeis is sort of a nomadic Lucain, never in one place very long, but always haveing a purpose. She takes her life in small steps. Unless she has to be descive quickly, then she can analize everything quickly. So she basically, longs for a home, but she won't admit that.

Okay, now i have finished X.X

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby SweetDisaster » 04/08/2008 5:10 PM

((I'll probably throw a story in with this a little later...but here's her personality))

Personality: Erdeis has been close to exiled for her uncanny "control"over the air currents around her. Hardened and embittered by the unfairness, she is has an uncontrollable temper that flares wildly sometimes, exploding out of her at random moments. Even when calm, she is snappish and cynical, bearing a sharp tongue and little patience. Because her father is rather...cold to her, Erdeis has long since left dependency on her elders and is a loner, even when in the midst of a pack. Extremely arrogant and bold to the point of heroic stupidity, Erdeis is a dangerous vixen. She manipulates and connives whoever she can get her claws on, flirting or threatening them until they've been twisted to do her will...
<center><a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3213">Breeder's List</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3092">Zoo Pen</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3214">Journal</a>|<a href="http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3197">Wishlist</a>

~Rilari~

Credit goes to Pima for my avvie!
</center>
SweetDisaster
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 04/08/2008 6:18 PM

Name: Erdeis
Species: Ancient Dingo Lucain
Level: 1
Loyalty: 9
Toughness: 7
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 8
Intelligence: 8
Righteousness: 0
Darkness: 0
Fame: 10
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Traits:
Passive - Extended Life Span, Grass Trekker (City Slicker, Great Intelligence, Self-Sufficient)
Battle - Spiked Body (Clever Wrestling, Deft Opportunist)
Medical - None
Personality: Erdeis is hot tempered, vengeful, and incredibly smart. She will not accept the help of anyone to assist her. Erdeis feels that she is alone in the world. She blames her hard life on the only family member that she knows of.
History: Erdeis grew up an orphan in the streets. She never new where she was from, or who her parents were. Erdeis learned to survive by taking opportunities when they come and acting instantly. Having to steal to survive caused her to be able to take care of herself. Now, she has just recently found who her sire is...Nazuna.
Quirks: Although she in not a demon, at night her eyes glow violet.
Close Family: None
Current Residence: Searching for Nazuna
Theme Song(s): Overburdened by: Disturbed

This is my submission. I hope all who read enjoy the idea of a Lucain 'Rogue'. Thanks for taking the time to read.
You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/08/2008 6:57 PM

Might as well give it a shot..

Personality:  Erdeis was supose to be the Goddes Protector of Earth, but her powers were drained when she was a little girl.  Erdeis now want to seek the man that drained her powers.  But she has angel/devil blood, as well as her father is protective about her being in danger.  She's silent most of the time, but if the person is trustworthy, Erdeis will accept talking to that person.  She axcelerates to find info on the man that drained everything that she had, her powers and her life of trusting anyone.

Theme song: Boukoku Kakusei Catharsis, By Ali Project
Lyrics: ((Here's the American Lyrics.  The real song is in Japaneese.))

The wall of grief is piling up
The god of fools is being worshiped

Living is a poison wine, who is the one to
tell me the way to drink down the pains of this needless anxiety
The Eagle of the Wise, said to live in the sun
Only the sound of its wings are echoing

The light and darkness
Inhabiting in both my eyes.
With which of these
Should I see tomorrow?

The town of rubble all dried up
I connect the dots
But nothing but uselessness
seem to brim over.

Solitary as a flame
I settle myself as I clasp my own body
The water drips down in to the duct

I hoist the cup filled with poisonous wine. Even if my life is fulfilled,
My dream yearning for death will come drifting to reach me.
The solitary eagle, its claws digging into the fortress
Only the sound of its wings are heard in the sky

Please crucify me onto the blueness of the sky.
I stand on the place where the sky and the earth meet

My memories like the blooming flowers and the fruits,
Now they are burnt with only their skin remained.
My soul of that day,
Where has it gone?

Caressing together our ice-cold skin,
Touching my wound with yours
The map we have to retrail
Be it engraved right here.

The world is an invisible wing
We have to shoot down the pure white wing
Hidden inside its dark shadow.

Living is a wine of celebration. The pleasure poured in from your lips to my lips.
The dry laughter, running out of breath
We carress out hands together for comfort
But we only find our emptiness expanding

Ah, if I am to die in frail beauty
Beyond the ecstasy, I see you

The wall of grief, thrusted and crubled
The fools in our nation are being massacared

Living is a poison wine, who is the one to
tell me the way to drink down the pains of loving
The Eagle of sombreness, said to be resting under the moonlight
Only its voice is heard in the sky

I hoist the cup of celebration. Even if my life is fulfilled,
My fragile play of death never seems to end.
The solitary eagle, its claws digging into the fortress
Only the sound of its wings are heard in the sky

Please crucify me onto the blueness of the sky.
I see the days when crime and punishment are to be born
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Hannah Kerela » 04/08/2008 7:02 PM

Erdeis is a hard worker, who never complains about her jobs, no matter how unfair they might be – because of this willingness of hers to work in any job, she often takes dangerous jobs and ends up getting hurt. She has a deep hatred for Lord Baal inherited from her father and finds herself, whenever she talks to him, giving him left-handed compliments. Her Achilles' heel, so to speak, is that she can't feel pain at all, causing her to often get hurt without noticing. What's really odd about her, though, is that, when she's in danger, she has the ability to confuse people very easily, normally with just a thought, leaving the pondering about some Gordian knot puzzle while she slips away unharmed – though she can't do this if she doesn't feel threatened.

((Will finish later.))
So see the leaves fall to the ground,
And see them lying all around,
But still I can't see you.
And there's a wind that plays in the air
Flying around, how it does not care,
But still I can't see you.
And the seasons pass away,
And I still sit here lonely each and every day,
Wondering what's gone wrong
'Cause I don't remember seasons lasting oh so long,
Oh so long...

Hannah Kerela
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 58
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/08/2008 7:28 PM

It's hard to describe Erdeis without getting bogged down.

That's probably because she works in a cranberry marsh.

Nazuna couldn't do much in the way of care for his daughter--too busy fightin' on the Rebellion, and all--so she was quietly left alone as a pup, and was adopted by a very sweet old couple of Honeydew, who maintain the many acres of cranberry bog outside of Baian. She understood from a young age that she was adopted--obviously, Honeydew != Lucain--but loves her adoptive family nonetheless. Brought up rising with the sun, Erdeis is a hard-working kind of gal who has picked up the charming Scottish brogue of her "parents." She's complacent and content with her lot in life, loving nothing so much as the sweat and emotional satisfaction  of a hard day's work. When she's not helping her parents tend the fields, she loves to cook--but although you'd think fruit would be her forte, she's actually much better when it comes to sauces. She can whip up a red-eye gravy like you wouldn't believe--and she can fry up a pan of shrimp with the most divine garlic cream sauce imaginable. Of course, she DOES know how to make a good cranberry preserve. Her other hobbies include swimming and woodworking--the old Honeydew have several of her carvings sprinkled about her house.

Part of her love of working with wood comes from one of her two rather odd talents. You see, she can talk to atoms. Everything that exists whispers to her. When she sits down with an object, she lets her mind relax, and the particles making up the substance begin to tell her of their long, amazing lives--of how they grew, when they were trees; how they lived, when they were the animals that decomposed and became the soil; how they were forged inside the intense heat of the stars, careening frantically through clouds of plasma--sometimes she hikes out into the jungle just to lie on top of her favorite rock, as it apparently has very many fascinating life stories.

Her other talent is that she can temporarily disguise herself as a rather tacky lamp for half an hour every day. Even SHE hasn't compeltely figured that one out.

Due to her most peculiar nature, she's fairly certain that her parents must not have been... quite of this world, shall we say. However, she's quite unnerved by the idea, as in Evelon, people with unusual powers tend to have special destinies. But she doesn't really want a destiny--she wants to perfect her marinara and reap the fields of 'berries with her Maw and Paw. What will happen when she finally meets her REAL father--and learns what he's been up to? Well, now, that's up to you to find out... ;)

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 04/08/2008 7:32 PM

Here goes nothing...I guess 8D;

Personality:
Straight off the bat, if you meet Erdeis, you would call her one strange Lucain. But of course, all children on Nazuna's side are strange, no? If you've met her, it would take quite a while to dechiper past the little lies she throws right at you.

Erdeis doesn't mean any harm. No, far from that. Those 'harmless' white lies just pop right out of her mouth before she can stop them. One lie leads to another, and before you know it, bam! She's got a whole big, unbelievable yarn going. You could call it a hobby of hers. Stretching the truth, warping it until it was unrecognizable, transforming them into huge tall tales. But really, she doesn't mean to hurt anyone. You could call her a habitual liar...

But she's a great friend to have, loyal too. The problem with her though, is that everything needs to abide to this 'code of honor' she has. This causes many complications to arise as she refuses to do almost anything that breaks the code Erdeis has set for herself. Indeed, she is chivalrous too, no matter what happens. It is quite humorous to see her act so polite, even to her own enemies...

You'll rarely find Erdeis at home. She has been touched by wanderlust, and travels to lands far away, just to see those open roads. Every day seems to bring a new wonder for this female. Look where this dingy dirt path led me to! Look where this forgotten road took me to! Those were one of the delights that Erdeis enjoyed: traveling and discovering new things.

Despite having traveled far, Erdeis is indeed clumsy. She makes a mistake here and there, often throwing herself or her companions into serious hot water. Fortuantly, luck seems to shine on her in those situations and she mostly escapes without a scratch.

Yes, Erdeis had been brought up by Nazuna. She harbors a small spark of hatred against this 'Lord Baal' she had heard of. She does not truely know who this 'Lord Baal' person was, but has decided that whoever it was, he or she must be evil. If she was to meet this 'Lord Baal', Erdeis had often mused, she would make sure that he or she suffer a horrible fate...whatever that would be. The general idea has been floating around in her head for a while, but she never got past the bare outlines.

And there you have Erdeis in a nutshell. A strange Lucain, indeed, but unwaveringly loyal if you manage to bond with her.

Powers:
Erdeis has the power of astral projection. She can form weapons, shields, restricting binds, etc. However, the strengths of Erdeis's attacks/defenses are based upon how much of her 'soul' she puts in them. This is quite dangerous, for, if she puts too much of her soul into her powers, she could possibly kill herself by accident in the process though the overwhelming power/defence of her attack/defense would have the potential to wipe out an entire continient in the process. Also, if one were to absorb one of Erdeis's attacks, a part of her soul would be implanted inside of the enemy/ally and she could effectively control them.

Story:
The night welcomed her with wide arms as she stood out on the balcony, a faint smile on her face. The green meadows before Erdeis gave her a sense of peace and she let out a gentle sigh. The Lucain closed her eyes, feeling the wind caress her fur. Erdeis's mind wandered to what had happened that day...

"There's a whole world out there, you know." Erdeis light-heartedly said. She somehow tripped over her own paws and barely avoided falling over a tree stump. "It's just out there, waiting to be discovered, Nano."

"Careful," The Ferrikoon softly reminded her. "We don't want you to hurt yourself." Nano grinned as the female pretended to huffily swipe at him.

"I want to go exploring, Nano." Erdeis continued, her tails flicking eagerly. "It'd be wonderful to see all the amazing things out there! I've read about the rare Glass Trees in Roraldi, the magical cities in the air, other exotic demons and people!"

Nano only pointed at a Snicky who was making its way through the road. "Don't step on that-" Nano's voice died out in mid-sentance as though a thought troubled him. "You're thinking of leaving home, aren't you Erdeis?"

Erdeis flushed, a bit uncomfortable at the subject. "I'm not sure yet. Maybe I will, Nano...I don't know." The thought of leaving her friend behind made the female quite uncomfortable. "If I left," Erdeis hesitantly began. "Would you come with me, Nano?"

The demon gave a strange, twisted smile. "I cannot go. Nazu needs me..." The love for his brother was apparent in his voice, in his eyes as he stared at Erdeis's shoulder.

Erdeis felt an odd and annoying lump rise in her throat. She forced herself to swallow it down. "Well that's fine. I'll send you a postcard whenever I get the chance, then." She tried to laugh. It failed.

Nano, noting her discomfort, gently said, "Why don't we go back, Erdeis?" The female nodded. No other words were exchanged between the two friends...

Nano. If she left home to pursue her goal of travelling the world...she would have to leave Nano behind...it brought a strange and unwelcome sensation to her eyes.

In the moonlight, something streaked down the Lucain's pretty face. Tears.

But the empty road! How it tempted her! It tugged at her every night, summoning her with its silence...

She looked back at her room, then at the path once more, her heart suddenly empty. What should she do...?

Seconds stretched into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days. At last, Erdeis made up her mind. With a graceful leap, she landed on the dusty road, feeling the familar grit beneath her sting her paws. She looked back on final time and her heart almost stopped. Nano was on the rooftop. Did he sense her leaving?

The Ferrikoon raised his paw like a small child would and slowly waved good-bye.

Erdeis found it hard to breathe or speak for a moment, but somehow, she managed to get the words out. "Good-bye...my friend." With that, she slunk into the shadows of the night, a faint trail of tears behind her...

[Author Notes: Feel free to edit/ignore any part of the entry. o3o]

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 04/09/2008 11:52 AM

Alrighty I wanna have a go at this ^^ My post may be due to changes as i build my ideas so stay tuned!

Erdeis, daughter of Nazuna, granddaughter of Lord Baal, possessor of no...powers? What now? Say that agian! How is it that a descendant of such a demon line is powerless, practicaly useless, or least to her father anyway? I mean how would she do anything but stand in the way of Nazuna's quest? I guess that's what Nazuna believed when he learned of his daughters...er...handicap. Because of this Erdeis has lived a rather boring life, kept away from everything, simply sitting idly in Nazuna's compounds. Just because she doesn't control or weild a power of destruction however doesn't mean the young female never wanted to help her father though. And who is to say that Erdeis doesn't have a special quality. Maybe it's not fire weilding or some kind of mechanical genius, but by all means she has always had a fire burning in her heart. Now no longer will she sit and watch the passing outside world. She will make something of herself even if it means going against her fathers will to stay put. If she doesn't have a great destiny laid out for her she will just have to make it herself.
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/09/2008 6:57 PM

Here's my entry; a story rather than a personality. A bit...Dark. I know. I actually started writing, and just...Couldn't stop. It kind of may explain why her children get those odd quirks and traits, as she...Well, you'll have to see how she gets her own self back and to be the way she is (Or might be. -Shrugs- I just went where the story took me.) I actually based it upon her being a type of Fallen Angel, whose very being was taken away. The demon (A Kasuga, who is a servant of Xai're) asks for her as well as 'those who come after' meaning her children, to be his. It explains why they seem to have unnatural powers or quirks, as he decides what they get and do not get. I basically put this as her serving under Zu'hai, the god of creation.
Erdeis has betrayed her god, by giving life to a creature that did not deserve it (Even though it never really happened. I guess you could say one of the newest creatures. -Kasuga or somethin'- Just roll with me, here.) Selkat'aris, Keeper of the Silence, who gave her the power (which she was assigned to do by Zu'hai) as well as making her a kind of angel (Yeah, fallen angel thing) was sent to punish her by Zu'hai, and take everything away that had been given to her (priestess status, -since they serve under the God/demigod- and the wings that were gifted by Zu'hai as a mark of what she was).
She was favored because of her father's position as the rebel leader, as well as his psychic powers, and that was how she got the position in the first place. However, after her betrayal, she was cast out of the temple, and left to die, when she was pursued and hounded by a disembodied voice, that chased her (Her father's enemies chased her as well) and basically all but killed her. Here's how it goes.

Warning: It's...slightly graphic. Just a lot of blood and stuff.

How many will die before the Lord Baal is sated? How many have had to sacrifice everything they are to appease him? Too many. The rebellion was a necessity. It was essential. There was simply no way they could survive any longer, living like rats in a sewer, under his reign. Things had been set into motion, things that were far bigger than her young mind could comprehend. There was so much going on around her, things she could not sense or know, and so, more often than not, she felt completely alone and in the dark. A cold shudder ran down her spine, paralyzing her where she lay. It did not matter. She would not get up and run away again. Even if she wanted to, she could not. They had chased her to the ends of the earth, those who rebelled against the rebellion, and she no longer had the will to fight.

Her legs ached horribly, and her lungs burned as she sucked in what little air she could manage. Her body heaved silently, and she felt as though the life might drain out of her then and there. It would be a sweet release, she decided, if she could simply give up and go no further. The fear and adrenaline that had pushed her this far had worn off long ago, and she ran now, on pure instinct. But her energy was spent, and she could run no longer. She found her soft, violet eyes closing, and the night no longer seemed so cruel for a moment. And in that brief second, she imagined that she was free. Free from the pain and the torment that her father had once called 'life.' The broken and shattered existence she now lived, and the hurt and destruction that surrounded her. Her breathing slowed, and she imagined that she might die soon. It was a comforting thought. For she now had nothing to live for. Why continue on when there was no reward at the end of the race?

Nazuna, her father, always said not to take life too seriously. No one ever got out alive anyways. Father was always right. She should have listened to her father, should have done as she was told. Father was a sort of God, in his own right. He knew everything. But now her foolishness would cost her, and she would pay dearly. Her eyes opened slowly, and she thought she heard the sound of footsteps. But no, it was only her imagination. Who would come here, to a place so desolate and forgotten? But then, did she not come here as well? Yes, she reminded herself. But only to die.

Her eyes opened and she could see once more. A thin haze surrounded her vision, but she pressed on, and looked through the fog and the mists to see one long, dark leg stretched out before her. Her leg. Reaching, clutching desperately for something it could not attain. A soft moan escaped her lips as she turned her head, wet fur falling across her battered and bruised face. Fresh blood oozed from her split lip at the tip of her muzzle and nose, and it smeared across the blackness of the ground beneath her, to become nothing more than another shadow she could not see. Her body felt like it was on fire, despite the pouring rain that fell around her.

Everything hurt. Her legs, her feet, her head and body. She could hardly move. But she tried anyway. Her paw inched forward, and a jolt of searing pain raced down her spine. It was then that she felt them, their presence. The things that had been welded to her back since her creation and acceptance. Since she had become a servant of Zu'hai. She tried to move them, as though, perhaps, they were not a part of her like her paw, or her arm. But they too, burned with pain. And she found that all she could do was keep her back straight, her wings tense, sheltering her from the downpour as best they could. It was a pitiful sight.

Her broken and battered form lay crumpled beneath the treetops, fallen and destroyed. Her dark fur and wings were spattered with mud and crimson, and she felt filthy and disgusting. What she would not give for warm water, and a cloth to cleanse her body of this horrible filth. She lifted her lip and bared her teeth in a near smile at the ironic situation she had been presented. Her kind were noted for their beauty, their cleanliness, their absolute perfection. And here she was, lying in the dirt and the mud, soaked to the bone, her wings, a gift of God, raised high upon her back and crusted with blood and filth. Her face crushed to the ground and body broken and destroyed. She was a sight, indeed.

She sucked in a breath as she clenched her body, muscles tightening painfully. Even the very action of moving the tiniest of bones caused enormous pain for this ethereal, broken creature. But she bore it, with a pride and an absolute dignity that would have stunned a lesser being. Tears sprung to her eyes as she struggled into a sitting position, leaning upon both forelegs for support. Her breath came in huge gasps and she gulped down air to try and maintain her heart and lungs. Her tails twitched feebly behind her body, and she bit her lips hard enough to draw blood as a scorching pain raced through her shoulder blades. It hurt, God, it hurt so much. But...Death would welcome her, wouldn't it? She should let herself collapse again, fall to the earth and lay there in the mud, letting her life finally drain away from her in one fell swoop.

"Giving up, my precious little bird?"Then there it was. The voice so dark, it hurt worse than any earthly pain she might bear. A vile, evil hiss, one that was everywhere, and nowhere all at once. The voice that had chased her, the voice that would not let her sleep...Her invisible tormentor. Well, she reflected grimly, soon he'd have nothing to torment. She whipped her head wildly about, sopping fur falling with great slaps about her muzzle and neck. It hurt badly, but she had to ascertain the owner of that voice. Where was he? Her eyes strained against the darkness, but it yielded up no secrets.

"Looking for me? Oh, but my dear. We have only begun to play. Do not give out on me so soon and spoil the game. You are quite fun, I must say. Don't let the darkness take you...Yet." She shuddered, and nearly fell back to the earth in a broken heap. Then, there was suddenly cold steel pressed against her flesh, and she looked up in horror, only to find that there was nothing there. Had she imagined it? Had it been but a trick of the mind? She dearly hoped so, she so dearly hoped so. Easing her back legs beneath her, she ground her teeth together to keep from crying out in frustration and pain.

Her muscles were cramping, and it hurt. A lot. When humans complained of aches and pains, she had not thought they would hurt so very badly. She had not thought that such pain was possible. But she had to be strong, had to ignore it, if she could. And so, she stood, slowly, painfully, she stood. Her eyes closed tightly as she tried to overcome the sudden and overwhelming fear that clutched at her stomach. Something, or someone was watching her. "So, my precious little bird can stand. Can you fly? I don't think so. Your wings are broken. It's what you get when you try to play God, and you are only his messenger. Such a naughty underling. Zu'hai is most displeased. Not an easy thing to do, my little bird. What were you thinking, giving life to something that was dead? Oh...So unwise..."

Cold dread swept over her, and sweat broke out on her fur, despite the chill of the night air, and the rain hammering down upon her battered form. "I have sinned,"she murmured to the darkness, and was rewarded with laughter. It froze her to the spot, and she could not move. He knew...About her betrayal to her God. She gasped and reared back, her body protesting as the words of Erdeis were screamed into her ear over and over again, a painful reminder of the wrongs she had committed. "Be gone, insolent creature! How dare you deceive and undermine your God?! Disgusting fleshling! No mortal should have been gifted such Godly powers! Zu'hai was mistaken when he chose you! You are not worthy!"

Her lungs constricted, and she felt that horrible, bone jarring crunch as she hit the ground all over again. She felt the limbs of the trees tear into her flesh, and saw the ground rushing up to meet her. With a sickening crack, she hit the dirt, and she felt as though she had died all over again. And then she gasped, and opened her eyes. She still stood, she was still here. There was no fall, no decent into the darkness below, with no knowledge of what awaited her. "You have sinned."A stronger, louder voice, mimicking her own, a joyous cackle in the endless depths of shadows. Her eyes grew wide, and darted about wildly. She felt, rather than saw the darkness closing in.

She clutched at her chest, and was suddenly afraid. For what, she did not know. Her life? No, there was nothing left of that. What then? What caused her to fear so? And then she felt the soft caress of a hand against her neck, felt the knife as it slid across her throat. And then those eyes. Golden, glowing, and as cold as ice. She trembled, and stepped back, and there was a cackle of laughter that shook her to the core. "Oh, my little winged one. Do you fear me?" Deftly, she nodded, but no words escaped her lips. She was too proud for that. "You should not fear me. I am here to help you."

A dark hiss, a cold promise that lasted into the night. She felt the pain of the blade as it cut her tender skin, saw the blood trickle down her chest, and felt the sting of metal upon flesh before it disappeared without a trace. "Help me?"she rasped, and her voice sounded as broken as she was herself. "How can you help me? I have committed a sin. I have wronged my Lord. How can you, a creature of darkness who knows nothing of faith, help me?"

Her last words were condescending, and disbelieving. The creature sullied forth into the light, or what little there was, and gave her a mocking smile. He had fair colored fur, and handsome features. His eyes shone red for a moment, before they flashed into an iridescent blue. Trickery, lies, deceptions, empty promises... Her mind screamed at her to run. But she could not turn away. She found that she was in awe of his beauty, and overcome by the tenderness in which he took her chin in his paw. "My dear. I know more of faith than you could ever understand. My faith, however, lies with a different allegiance. A different...God."

Xai're...

He cocked his head to the side, and silver fur fell from behind his ears, framing his beauty of a face, and sending her heart into tiny spasms. She could melt into his embrace, she thought sadly. But what creature would want something as hideous and broken as she? And then, as his fingers touched her cheek, she felt the pain in her body melt away, as though it was never there. She gasped softly, and her eyes flew to his face. "How...? Why...?"The unreal being chortled softly, and his face came closer to her own.

"I can do that and so much more, my lovely little creature. All I ask in return is that you and those that come after be mine." She seemed confused, for her eyes shone dimly in the light, and there was naught but misunderstanding and curiosity alight within them. "Those that come after? Be yours? Is that all you want from me? What must I do?"She grew more and more excited by the moment, and her voice rose and fell with her changing temperament. Her lyrics were sweet, beautiful and quite charming, when only moments ago they had been nothing but broken, hoarse whispers of a moan. A deal with the devil? She would lose what she once was. But what was left of her former life? Nothing. What use had anyone of her? Could this creature truly still want her?

The handsome being smiled, and leaned forward to seal her lips with his, in a thoughtful, passionate kiss. He pulled away abruptly, and she suddenly felt cold and alone once more. She found herself drifting towards him, as though some unseen force tugged her closer. "Patience my dear. You will know, in time. I am sure," he murmured into her ear. "That you misunderstand what I have asked of you. But no matter. You will learn...Yes, you will learn...Do we have a deal, my sweet one?" Without thought, she nodded. "Good, very good. Thank you for doing business with me."

And then she screamed, for the handsome, godly figure she had seen only seconds before, the creature she had kissed and wanted more of, had transformed into an ugly, frightful beast. It's skull-like head swung towards her, and it let out an ungodly roar, red eyes boring holes into her own soft violet ones. It's teeth fell from gleaming lips, saliva dripping from each finely crafted fang. An unreal flame sprouted from it's legs, and seemed to engulf it's rotting corpse of a body. It reached out for her, cackling like mad, and she saw only darkness as it's flames devoured her body and set her afire. She shrieked, and tumbled backward, falling to the ground with a sickening thud. What had she done? What had she done?!

"Your...Soul..." the creature rasped, and it's unearthly voice made her shudder, tremble, and quake with absolute fear. Here was not some handsome, beautiful face. But a demon, a creature of darkness and flames. The creature she herself had given life to! What had he become!? What had she done?! The thing lunged for her, and she screamed, shielding her face pathetically with her wings. But there was no contact, there was no painful clash of heaven and hell. No, the thing seemed to pass right through her, and then disappeared. All she could hear was it's dark, cold voice, haunting her, frightening her...And she felt alone, not for the first time in her life. She felt truly alone.

There was a crack, and a bright light engulfed her entire body. She screamed insanely then, and writhed uncontrollably. Her back arched in agony, and a white hot light split her skin in two, showering her in a mountain of feathers as her wings melted away into nothingness. She cried out as her skin seemed to split again, and five strange blades reared from her back, marking her for eternity. A mortal...The pain engulfed her body again, and she screamed. It felt as though her heart was being ripped out, and it tore through her, to her very core. It was not her heart. It was worse, and she knew, deep down, she knew.

She had just lost her soul to a demon.

The light faded, and she found herself upon the harsh, unforgiving earth once more. Her tails folded pathetically about her bedraggled form, and she wept. The feathers set upon her wings continued to flutter down, showering her in a rain of grays and browns. She felt them fall across her fur, and her face, and her shoulders shook mightily as she was overcome and wracked with uncontrollable sobs. The rain beat down once more upon her broken and battered form. A cold shudder ran down her spine, paralyzing her where she lay. It did not matter. She would not get up and run away again. Even if she wanted to, she could not. She should have listened to her father. She should have known. "What have I done...?"

If the darkness had an answer, it never gave her one...

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kestrel » 04/09/2008 8:11 PM

*sigh* Might as well try...

Sweet and shy, Erdeis once a dream of becoming one with the earth. That was when she was a little pup. Now that she's grown up, she knoew that can never happen, but tries to be as close to the earth as possible. Because she is so gentle, she can be easily pushed about. Her father pushes her to the Rebellion side, while her grandfather urges her to be part of the Hiearchery. She tries to please them both, but which side she really is on is never shown. Inside, she could be a bloodthirsty murderer, a pitiless thief, an excitable pup, or what everyone sees: a gentle, sweet lucain.

No one suspects her of doing anything bad, as they could never imagine her doing anything like that. Why, she could kill someone, and no one would ever suspect her to be the killer.

One thing she loves to do is to lie on her back and gaze up at the sky at night. She'll look at the stars and create a pattern, making sure the 'official' constellations never interfere. Once she has a shape worked out, she'll create a story either what the person/creature(s) did to be honored in the stars, how they traveled to the stars and were trapped there, or something not even relating to the stars.

She has a wonderful singing voice, but so far no one has persuaded her to sing for them. Or anyone else. She's often found singing during her moonlit strolls to a place where she can gaze at the stars in peace.

It's said that now she has 2 goal: to free all her relatives from pain, traps, or anything else. It's said that her main goal is to make all her relative Neutral, so they'll be no more fights.
Kestrel
Celebrity Specialist
Celebrity Specialist
Pets | Items
Keystones: 50
Donate

Next