Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

.:Alonia's Ranch (Contest Prizes):.

Postby BaalsBaby » 09/01/2007 11:44 AM

Rules: Please do not steal these images from any prize winners! Also, do NOT in any way duplicate these images unless you are given more than one!

**Do NOT alter these images, please.**

((Lol, not my image. I just don't remember where I got it from. Heheh!))

On the porch of a rather cheerful and inviting ranch house, you see a woman standing there smiling at you. Her hair is long and strangely purple, tied into three long ribbon-like ponytails. A set of light blue rimmed glasses rests on the bridge of her nose and her hands are covered with a pair of white gloves.

All around you, there are large, open fields and pens, and a whole plethora of creatures roam around freely, though never leaving the boundaries of the ranch. Clearly they are all trained and obediant, and the ones that aren't are the ones in the cages. You see animals of all kinds enjoying themselves, eating, drinking, and treasuring the scenery.

The woman's long white skirt billows in the wind as she gracefully steps towards you, her voice like clear crystal.

"Hello there. Welcome to my ranch! My name is Alonia and as you can see, I am a Official Trader and Breeder. Courtesy of the Preservation Zoo, I am holding all of these pets as prizes for Lady Baal's contests for you all. If you happen to win a contest, just come right on over and tell me which of these precious creatures you'd like to take home!"

All adopted creatures will be put in Morey's Catalogue!!!

~~~~~~~~

Available Pets

Name: Pejheto
Size: M
Diet: Carnivore
Offense: 6
Defense: 3
Precision: 7
Endurance: 5
Speed: 8
Fame: 4
Passive Traits: Aerodynamic, Cave Dweller, Marionette, Night Vision, Patchwork
Battle Traits: Flyby Attack, Wingstorm
Personality: Pulled by invisible strings once, Pejheto doesn't move much anymore as he needs someone to control his movements. The thin threads that hang from his body are hard to spot but allow him to move fluently when pulled. He doesn't seem to mind much this way of life.

~~~

Name: Phase
Size: L
Diet: Herbivore
Offense: 5
Defense: 4
Precision: 5
Speed: 6
Fame: 7
Passive Traits: Dash, Night Vision, Plains Dweller
Battle Traits: Hard Hooves
Personality: Appearing only at night, this dashing equine races around in the dark, leaving behind a glowing trail of lights as he rushes by. Brilliant colored sparks also come to life beneath his hooves. He seems proud of his speed and his glowing coat and shows off without any hesitation.

~~~

Name: Ifrit
Diet: Silicivore
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Precision: 5
Endurance: 13
Speed: 7
Fame: 12
Passive Traits: Dash, Heat Adaptation
Battle Traits: Flame Resistant, Pyro
Personality: Suitable with his appearance, Ifrit is very wild and hotheaded. He is a stubborn creature that doesn't take well to being a mount and does mostly as he pleases. Strangely, his diet consists of lava rocks, which he chews and swallows with ease. You also may not want to keep him near your bedroom window as the glowing, fiery light emanating from his body may keep you up all night...

~~~

Name: Sedna
Size: S
Offense: 8
Defense: 4
Precision: 7
Endurance: 10
Speed: 9
Fame: 15
Passive Traits: Cold Adaptation
Battle Traits: Blizzard, Freezing Touch
Personality: This beautiful creature loves nothing more than to spend her days outside during the winter, freezing everything with her soft breath. She walks as if royalty but is also an exceptional battler. She has the talent of being able to 'skate' on ice with her paws with ease, her three tails helping her balance. She also seems to be looking for a male Sahound, though she is shy around the opposite gender... do you happen to have one?

~~~

Name: Inky
Size: T
Diet: Mentivore
Offense: 7
Defense: 2
Precision: 11
Endurance: 10
Speed: 5
Fame: 6
Passive Traits: Hover, Night Vision
Battle Traits: Dodge, Shade
Personality: This little bouncy guy is just waiting for a new home to go to, as he just loves exploring and going to new places. For a little guy, he sure does pack a punch, as he is already able to battle well, even without arms or legs! Isn't he just adorable?

~~~

Name: Rai
Size: S
Offense: 9
Defense: 5
Precision: 4
Speed: 7
Fame: 8
Passive Traits: Dash
Battle Traits: Bomber, Explosion, Sonic Waves
Personality: True to his appearance, Rai is an electric creature and very useful for when the power goes out. He runs at lightning speed, able to catch a stick in half the time it takes a normal dog to. He loves to be pet, but when he's angry you don't want to touch him at all, as he tends to zap those he doesn't favor.

~~~

Name: Syrvia
Offense: 6
Defense: 8
Precision: 8
Speed: 6
Fame: 12
Passive Traits: Evasive, Plains Dweller
Battle Traits: Combat Endurance, Extended Claws
Personality: A rather soft-hearted Serraptor, Seria has a twin brother who was separated at birth. Now she has learned to fend for herself and yet a terrible sadness seems to grip this poor soul every so often. She bears the wounds of several hunters, as her scales are highly valued and her blood is colored like quicksilver...
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate