Whenever we have a contest, it will be here! =D Good luck! Users may also hold their own 'Evelon-related' contests here as well in the sub forum, but remember that you can only give away things that you rightfully own!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Contest Central

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/05/2008 10:58 PM

Normal:  Floral

Floral pets are light colored pets with, wouldn't you have guessed, a flower image printed on them.  The image is a common flower found throughout Evelon and just about everywhere else - the wonderful, wild, white daisy.  Though, maybe not beautiful seen in a field, it looks adorable on these pets.  Pets of this coloring have very calm and soothing personalities.  It's like they are at one with nature and for that, they have no worries.  They are most happy when outside in the sunlight.  

.::Colors::.
Their underbellies and legs are a light green and their body is a soft yellow.  The daisy image on them is pure white.

.::Example Image::.

Special:  Patchwork

Patchwork pets, or better known as quilted, are just as they sound.  Their bodies look of that of a quilt made with various sizes, shapes, and colored pieces of cloth.  The 'cloth' their body is constructed of is actually real fine fur but no body can tell.  This attribute makes them excellent candidates for people who want a soft lovable pet they can hug on all day for comfort.  Patchwork pets are well known, not only for their distinct look, but their good natured attitudes.  They will even allow others to use them as pillows!  They live to please others and enjoy company.  However, these creatures are very rare.  Very few people ever find them.  

.::Colors::.
Can be any and every color under the sun!  This makes every patchwork pet unique.  ((Any color you choose))

.::Example Image::.
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Somorofox » 06/05/2008 11:54 PM

[center]Image
Normal Color: Swamp pets are a reclusive bunch. They prefer to hide in their swaps all day, using their camouflage colors, then come out at night to search for food. They also use their knowledge of swamps to their advantage, using it for ambushes and the like. They aren't aggressive, but they are ready to fight if needed.  They also resemble the foliage of the swamps, looking like walking trees and other plants.

Special color: Racer pets never stay still. Even when they are sleeping, they sleep walk or run, in some cases. They have lots of energy and will run long distances for the heck of it. They don't like waiting for people and are best of with a companion that can keep up. They prefer not to fight and have a race instead. They also sometimes accidentally knock something over, but generaly, they pay attention to where others are going and where obstacles are.

I might do actual pictures, but not right now.

Somorofox
Pets | Items

Postby Redd » 06/06/2008 2:37 AM

Imma gonna enter too.

Common:
Tan/Black/White ~ Urban/ Street
Urban pets are often found in high density cities, and rarely anywhere else. They are often like to wander around busy streets at night. Their personalities range from a aggressive and cocky to sweet and innocent.

Special:
Navy/ Gold ~ Regal/Royal
Regal pets are always the leader or ruler of something. They are proud and occasionally, vain. Their personalities range from wise, trusted leaders, to vain, haughty, scary tyrants.

(Pictures are just a representation of what the colors will look like, patterns are random)
-goes to strangle her muse now-

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 06/06/2008 2:52 AM

Special:

Name: Feral
Description: Feral pets are quite fierce since they originate from the wild. They aren't likely to get along well with their owner but enjoy working in groups with others that are similar to themselves.
Appearance: They are normally in shades of brown, although grey and black can also be found. They often have fangs or claws showing and some may have scars or dog-chewed ears from fights. Their fur is also very messy

Normal:

---

(Will Edit Later)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/06/2008 4:47 AM

Special
Name: Lunar
Obtained From: War Prize/Purchase (Don't know which yet)
Description: Lunar pets are usually gentle, quiet, and mysterious, rarely speaking to any but their own kind. They seem to have strong psychic ability, and some rare ones even posess healing powers. Lunar pets often communicate through thought-speak instead of any other kind of communication. They rarely bond to humans very well, and usually wander freely. In the darkness, their bodies are said to glow faintly. Penning up a Lunar pet is said to have two results: either it will become sad and lonely and eventually die, or else it will become ferocious and destructive.
Colors: White and pale yellow/blue, with a crescent moon marking somewhere on their body. Their eyes are always pure black. Also, they always have a faint aura that is either yellow or blue.
Passive Traits: Thought-speak, Spirit Sense, Witchlight, Fast Healing
Battle Traits: Overload Metabolism, Spectral Strike

Normal
Name: Celebration
Description: Celebration pets have a great love for life. They love going to parties, even if they haven't been invited. You'll rarely see a sad or angry Celebration pet. If they see someone else looking gloomy, they will immediately try to cheer that person up. And hey, it's hard to be gloomy with a grinning pet dancing around in front of you!
Colors: Generally white-based, with multicolored sparkles covering their entire body. They also tend to have rainbow ribbons tied around their legs, tails, or ears. Also, they always have huge, toothy grins. (Not required if too much redrawing is needed)
Passive Traits: Lightfeet, Pure Soul
Battle Trait: Subduing Strike
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 06/06/2008 6:51 AM

I want to enter too^^

Special

Inferno

Example:

This breed has a ash gray to black main coloration. only its limbs and/or wings and tails have a fiery coloration (gradient fom bright jellow to red)

The have a quite Fiery temper, and outrage quite fast.
The are great fighters, and wont hesitate to attack.

normal
Electrick

Example

Electrick pets normaly are bright gray or white, with a light blue/cyan aura around them. all makings and, if there are any, horns glow in the same cyan color. The eyes are quite pale, most of the times very light green or blue.

Electrick Pets are extremely nerveous and jumpy. the cant sit
arround for one seckond. while they are a little annoying, the are still fun loving and a great companion.
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 06/06/2008 9:10 AM

I am entering both the 'normal' and 'special' areas. My first entry is my 'special' entry, and I will add my 'normal' one later.

This is the Risk coloration. It also requires new lineart, and thus would be slightly difficult to attain [like the experiment pets]. Of course, Baal does better lines than I do, so keep that in mind, too. XD

Color Description: Risk pets have been on the streets so long, that they have begun to blend in with the red-brick alleyways in which they wander. Their base coat becomes a gray-red color, and the underbelly fades to a soft red - almost pink. Their fur has grown longer about the head - giving them the appearance of having 'hair'. This is usually tied back with a headband or bandanna. Some Risk pets have scars on the front legs and hindquarters, from fights or close calls. The example pet up there - a Sahound - does not, however. Black is a color tied around arms or legs, proclaiming that the pet does not follow anyone but him, or her, self. The rest of the markings are reddish or brown-red, to blend in, and there are various spots of brighter red, or blood-red, that stain the coat, resembling blood. Occasionally, a Risk pet may have lost a limb, part of a limb, an ear [or part of one, as above], an eye, or even a tail.

Personality Description: Risk pets have been through hardships, suffering, and loss. However, they have emerged victorious, beating the odds of whatever kept them down. Due to what they've been through in the past, Risk pets are hard-put to trust anyone, and tend to be quiet observers, ready to spring into action the moment it is called for. This may be to save others, or - in less moral pets - to save themselves. They have had to live so long on their own [or isolated within a group, such as a gang], that they are very self-sufficient and self-reliant. No one can tell them what to do, and they do not take to authority well. As well as being hardened to life's tragedies, they are also adept at hiding their emotions. It is near impossible to tell what a Risk pet is thinking with complete accuracy.

Method of Attainment:
The Risk color would be difficult to attain, requiring one of two things. Either the character has an extensive [written, mind] backstory, detailing a life on the streets, or the character undergoes a kind of quest in which hardship and streetlife are the main themes.

NORMAL category color coming soon. Will be edited in.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 06/06/2008 12:30 PM

-Twitches-

Funfunfunfun 8D; I'll be entering this one, yes...

Entry for the Normal Category
Rain
Colors:

Entry for the Special Category
Song

Colors: The colors of a Song pet are quite simple. They usually have very neutral colors on them. Their main body color is white, and they often have some sort of black on them. It could be on their wings, on their paws, or tail. The black markings often form a swirl-like pattern. The underbelly is faded to a very, very light gray.

What makes the Song pets interesting is that they are surrounded by some sort of musical notes. Wrapped around them are long, colorful wispy clouds that are shaped like musical symbols.

Description: These odd pets seemed to have come from nowhere! It seems like they have been created by the pure sound of music alone. The pets of Song coloration are often musically talented. It has been noted that music often affects their mood. The more upbeat the music, the more cheery they become!

Still Editing

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Moofius » 06/06/2008 4:38 PM

I too will be entering. Just going to leave myself some notes here and this will go through many edits.

Normal Colour Scheme

Red Sky

"Red Sky at Night, Sailors Delight. Red Sky in Morning, Sailors Warning"

This is what gave the Red Sky pets it's name. First seen by a sailor one morning he refused to go out fishing. It was a bad omen, he said.

These pets are usually found near water, consisting of Dark Orange , Red and hints of Navy but prominently in the red/orange spectrum. These creatures are quiet, thoughtful and almost sad. Due to the duel sides of their curse they prefer coming out at night seeking praise. During the early hours they're moody and seem to get a strange glow in their dark black eyes.... Hmmm...

( Isn't that an awful example? XD;; Oh well you get my point, yah? S'all that matters. I'll do a gyrraptor one too when I'm less lazy~ <333 And when it's NOT two in the morning. XD;; )
(( Feel the orange burn through your retina! AH AHHAHAHAHA! P=;;; You can dim it down of course. @o@ -probably one of the few that can stand that much orange- X3; ))

Special Colour Scheme

Doodle

What many scientists is one of the evolutionary link between concept pets and the more common, erm regular pet, the doodle pets just that, a doodle. Usually (to keep things simple) the pet is it's species common colours. It's chibi and cute as a button ( I've yet to see a button I didn't think was cute? P= ). Personality wise these pets seem to have a bit of difficulty dealing with reality. They're usually silly, upbeat and like to play pranks. Because of their "doodly-ness" they always seem to be in motion. Running, playing, sleeping, eating, the colours always follow a sparatic, static motion.

These pets do need rest but food isn't mandatory. Though they do like to eat anyway, if only to make themselves feel normal.

( Kidnapping Baals Image, Dawg. P= )
(( So yah. pretty much this style of doodly-ness. And yah, watch me make up words. P= ))
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1108
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/06/2008 4:51 PM

I'm'a have to think on this one.  But I am SO entering.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 06/06/2008 4:54 PM

Ooo, I've been waitin' for this...

And now, my Special Category submission...

Fossil

Older than even the ancient Kuhnas and Lucain, Fossil pets are also extremely unusual. They have been around for so long, most of their soft parts have rotted away. As such, the only thing animating their bones is the spirit that stubbornly clings to their bodies.
Due to their long lives, Fossil pets are wise and reserved, but also are very stubborn, as more often than not they think they know better than their owners.

Fossil Pets sport colors of Black, Grey, and White.
Trait Suggestions-
Passive: Extended Life Span
Battle: Bestial Hide

Normal Category:

Twilight

Gentle and calm, the best time and place to spot a pet of the Twilight coloring is an uninhabited, forested area shortly after the sun has set. They can see expertly in the dark, and prefer areas that do not have much light (although they can and do take it).

Twilight pets sport colors of Midnight Blue, Grey, Dark Violet, and Black.
Trait Suggestions-
Passive: Deep Vision
Battle: None
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby acf7 » 06/07/2008 1:35 PM

Normal: .:Panda Fox:.

Image - bad coloring job, I know, but atleast this gives you an idea. :)

Fairly new, these creatures can quite colorful.  The pets with this color can be seen in any two colors.  Usually a dark color is the base coat while a lighter color is the marking.  Pets with this color are usaully very curious and as such can tend to get into trouble a lot.  They are able to survive on their own, but would rather stay with a human or in a group with others.  Often bold, courageous, and ready to start on a new adventure.  Please note before adopting one, these pets have a high amount of energy!

Panda Fox Pets can come in any two different colors.  Things such as wing blades are the same color as the base coat.  The red in the above picture is the actual makring, while the black is the base coat.  A rainbow version maybe be seen with this marking, however it is rare.

Special: .:Bane:.

Image -even worse coloring job, but again this atleast gives you an idea. =3

Pets with this color are hard to find as they tend to stay away from people and most other creatures.  They are highly intelligent and wise and will give advice to whoever can find them.  These pets can come in any two colors, even a rainbow which is uncommon.  These pets tend to be shy and cautious.  In years before many were captured by blood thristy men who wanted power above all else.  It is even rumored that during the Purine and Imperial war that one of these special pets helped both sides.

Bane pets can have two differnt colors, one for a base coat (shown in grey) ad one for the actual marking (shown in red).  The base coat color or marking color may be rainbow, but not both!  Wing blades and things like it will be striped and match the base coat coloring, except for rainbow.  If the base caot is rainbow then the blades with be anywhere from a black-white coloring.

*I may edit this or I might not.
acf7
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 20
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 06/07/2008 6:14 PM

Will edit, But I'm so antering for those prizes!  

Edit 2:

Special: Starlight
Info: Starlight is for the pets to glow like chaos ones, only like in the moonlight and starry sky.  Silver stars are around places in the image.  The rest is a navy blue.
Image: Starlight

Normal: Timeless
Info: Timeless is like an hourglass symbol on a visible spot like their tail, wing or even their forhead.  All of their fur(Or skin) is a color of light sand color.  While their paws (Or wings) are a Darkish Grey.
Image: Coming soon
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby AvengedRomance » 06/08/2008 5:29 AM

Normal pet colour: Tabitha(can change name if necessary)
Tabitha pets are very friendly, and enjoy human company.
Pets have black fur, with orange and Brown markings. All pets have green eyes.

Special pet colour: Heartbleed.
Heartbleed pets are often unpredictable and dangerous.
Pets have black fur, with Blood-red and dark pink marking, the red marking often appearing to "Run" like blood. They have dull grey eyes, which show no emotion.

AvengedRomance
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 29
Donate

Postby Saroko » 06/09/2008 10:14 AM

I shall conquer!

Special color: Pandora
Appearance:  Pandora pets are mostly grayish with red eyes.  But they have black and purple teardrop markings and are generally more viscious looking.
Information: Pandora pets aren't generally evil, just cursed.  Most received the coloration when they did something especially evil to someone, but a select few (and these are generally the evil ones) brought a new kind of evil into the world and delight in it.  Those few aside, Pandora pets are usually quite sorrowful creatures that borerline along the lines of self pitying and repentive.
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

PreviousNext