Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

[Kerberos lv3][10] [Naamah lv1][1]

Postby Citanul » 08/05/2009 3:31 PM

Image Image

Fortunately for Deusex's patience, the driving force that brought him here was soon obvious. Two more of his kind, flesh and metal, approached his spot on the edge of the falls.

The first of the two was larger, a male, was obviously much different than his kin. Silver plating, yes, but his colorings were bright. Dangerous, even, as he gave a cackling laugh. His fault didn't seem obvious, at least not yet.
The smaller female, if she could truly be called smaller, had obvious dark points and quite different armor on her than the other Mekkyenas. She almost looked... Like a custom job. The color of what some call 'Chaotic', but there were peices of her that didn't quite fit.

Both paused as they saw the other there, the male's mane standing on end as he growled a bit. "Who are you, stranger?" Kerberos called out as he watched with his bi-colored eyes. Mental processes obviously were going as he scanned the area, wanting to protect the one at his side from any dangers.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

[Kerberos lv3][11][Naamah lv1][2]

Postby Citanul » 08/06/2009 10:43 AM

Kerberos gave an obvious cackle of laughter, tossing his head back as his eyes watched this 'normal' colored Mekkyena. "It matters not who was here first. We frequent this place, and you are the one who has never been here before."

Naamah giggled and leant lightly against her larger partner, head tilting as Deusex became increasingly aggitated.  "It seems that he is worse off than you, Kerberos... His mind malfunctions."

That laughter... It continued as Kerberos stalked forward, not even caring about the slight stiffness in his left leg, his gait slightly off due to the malfunctioning wiring. "I could fix your wiring... There is plenty wrong, but I could make you stronger, brother." The smirk upon his muzzle was quite the dangerous look... One should be careful when dealing with any Mekka, and expecially these two.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Kerberos lv3][12][Naamah lv1][3]

Postby Citanul » 08/18/2009 2:18 PM

Cackling softly and giving a very hyena-like 'whoop', Kerberos lunged forward at the slightly-older Mekka. Stopping just short of the male's paws, he opened his maw in what had to be the msot twisted smile that one was capable of. "War? I have seen war, Brother. I have calmed a Bruiser who knows nothing but the thrills of battle, enough to come to my home and learn his ways. Just because I have not been seen in battles does not mean I was not there."

Another cackle as he backed, watching this male as he brushed up against the female, making sure that she was behind him, her head resting on his flank gingerly. Seems neither were intimidated even by this war-veteran. "I am no blind prophet, Brother." He smirked again, grinning as he flicked his tail. "I know you are original. Look at Naamah... She is my pride. I built her, my brother. By my paws, she was created." He seemed quite proud of this fact... Who wouldn't be?
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Kerberos lv3][13][Naamah lv1][4]

Postby Citanul » 09/03/2009 7:46 PM

((No worries. ^^))

Just continuing to smirk as he turned to circle with the other Mekka, Kerberos flicked his tail a little. In aggitation or excitement... Well, that was for Deusex to figure out. "I need no teachings. Greetings are of no use to one who does not care."

Smirking lightly, he cackled again, whooping and lunging at Deusex, standing infront of him this time, nearly nose-to-nose. "I know more than you think! Just because I cannot reach far enough on my leg to fix it does not mean I do not know how! Naamah works perfectly!"

Stretching out lightly, the female grinned and giggled, doing a rather happy prance around the two before she settled at her mate's side once again.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Kerberos lv3][14][Naamah lv2][5]

Postby Citanul » 10/06/2009 7:45 PM

"In it for me? I get to see your inner workings." His smirk was still firmly in place, obviously excited at the very idea of seeing another Mekka. Contrary to popular belief, they were not all the same inside. Tail wagged lightly as he watched the other sit upon his haunches, for now, his stance remaining on his feet. "I will fix all that is broken, hone my skills. I need no payment."

Kerberos' flesh ear flickered and laid back lightly as he showed his teeth a bit. "She does plenty on her own. When we are out she stays close to me - there are plenty who would try to take her."

Naamah was looking around them, after a moment sitting upon her own haunches to scratch softly at her ears. She seemed much like a pup, inexperianced in the world and sticking close to her 'father', needing the guidance.

"You will keep your independance. I did not build your mind from scratch, you will keep your knowledges." His bi-colored eyes looked to Naamah before back to Deusex. "What do you say, Brother?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate