Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Within light sleeps the dark (OPEN) pg 13

Postby Silverin » 10/25/2009 2:55 PM

What a odd place for some one like Raven to be. The aggresive void bringer sat inside a dark cavern behind one of the huge water falls that sported rainbows at almost every angle. Why he had chosen to sleep here was beyond even his own thoughts. With so many people gathering here to make love with one another it was most likely the worst place to be other than that there where so many nice and quiet spots to lay down with a lover, and in his case a nap. Few had happened apon him in the cave because of the large waterfall the stood before it masking it's presence from all who walked by.

His peicing red eyes glowed his the darkness, scales sparkeling in the dim light and his yawns masked by the raging waters of the falls. It was a plesent nap, one where on one had disturbed him from and so he had fallen into a deep slumber, the spray created by the falls cooled his body while he had slept keeping him from over heating in the southern weather.

Now that he was awake he had woundered what he should do since it was dusk and at this time lots of people and pet alike gathered at this place to make love. Any one who got in his way would be crushed and eaten, yet he still wanted to avoid any contact even though he loved how red the blood was that flowed from lifeless bodies.

He yawned taking his human form and sat on a large rock, he was not ready to leave yet so he did not need the bulk of his paragon form to walk though the falls that blocked the entrence to the cave. He tipped the hat on his head back and stretched, alowing his muscles to wake up. He then took out the heavy gun that he head and started to polish it, making the paragon scales and spikes on it shine along with the silver metal that formed the barel.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: Within light sleeps the dark (OPEN)

Postby clackno1 » 10/27/2009 3:38 PM

The crashing of the waterfall seemed to drown out the pain pounding inside her head, but it couldn't drown out the emotion that made the pain so much more vicious. Cross-legged, she sat in the grass staring at the water at the bottom of a cliff. The fall would definitely not kill her, she had ruled that out long ago. But surviving the water was another story. Swimming hadn't been one of those essential skills she thought she'd needed to learn. She didn't think she'd ever need it. The only thing she thought water was good for was drinking and looking at the reflection of the sky in. it made the sky look so much more close. Like she could reach out and touch it.

Sadly, if Iylene did try and reach out and touch it the only thing she would touch was water. If she laid back and stared at the sky it would look so far away and make her feel even worse. She thought the pain would disappear over time, but it didn't. It didn't even numb. Not a bit. The only thing that changed was the cause of the pain. It was always the same general thing, but she saw it differently every day. Why it happened changed. The meaning. She'd go through what happened over and over and so would go through the pain over and over. Suddenly waking up on earth made of mortal flesh and blood had not been good for her. Her head in her hands, Iylene stared at the water with her stressed and bloodshot eyes and thought this over again, trying to find something good that could come from it. Something to look forward to in this life. sadly, that thing was her death. Taking her own life seemed like the most reasonable thing to do, but that was frowned upon and she didn't like the idea at all, except for the dying part. She wasn't sure where she'd go, though.

Iylene was unaware of most of the things around her. Yeah, she could sense aura. Living things were surrounded by a strange glow, but that didn't mean she would pay attention to it. It was a distracting to her right then, not something she wanted to worry about. Some psycho killer sudden;y appearing would be the least of her problems.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/27/2009 5:13 PM

After a little while of shining his gun and waiting for time to pass he shifted his hat on his head, making up his mind that it was about time to head out of this place the smell of flowers still reached his nose and it was starting to make him sick. Any lady who smelled of flowers did not meet his taste when it came to mates.

He took his paragon form and stretched his wings slightly then folded them tight to his back as he preped him self to walk through the water fall that crashed down and rumbled down the hills flanks. The cool rushing falls would feel good on his dark skin that had heated up durin the day, not only that but it got rid of parasites that might have plaged him much like a car wash would get ride of the dirt on a car. It would leave his scales shining brighter and his core cooled off, now all that was needed was some thing to polish his scales.

He move towards the opening, pushing him self slowly throught the powerful rushing waters that plunged into the pool that sat at the bottom, holding his eye shut as he went through. Lucky enough he was taller than the pool was deep in his paragon form, the water only reached his belly. As he waded his mass disturbed the reflection of the sky that the water mirrored so perfictly on it's surface.

He let low rumbles excape his mouth as his head moved past the falls, his four eyes opening to the moons light greeting him as he came back to the surface. His attention was cought by the sight of some one sitting on the shoreline of the pool of water that flowed into a gentel river, his eyes fixing apon the tiny shadow. Still half alseep he could not make out what it was just yet, his eyes still blurry from his slumber that must have lasted a good three days.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 10/28/2009 3:45 PM

Iylene watched clouds float by in the water for a little while, lost in her own thoughts in memories. Whenthe clouds revealed the moon, however, she looked behind her and could already see the faint outline of silver feathers starting to form. It wasn't a full moon so it wouldn't very solid looking, but she still didn't want to draw attention to herself. Like that wouldn't happen anyways. Being alone at Lover's Triangle probably wasn't the norm there. She would probably get strange looks from anyone who walked by.

She scooted back under the shade of a tree and watched as the outline of her wings disappeared. She sighed and leaned back on her hands. She ignored the soft caresses of a breeze against her cheeks as it played with her silver hair. She fingered the small blue pair of wings on a silver chain around her neck. Similar ones hung from her ears. She'd found them pretty in a small gift shop and liked the small happy feeling they gave her. The feeling was nice and comfortable. They brought back happy memories, not sad ones. She liked that. Being able to feel just an ounce of happiness. When she wasn't touching it, though, it felt weightless like it had disappeared. She feared it might slip away too, one day.

Only when Iylene looked up from the wings sitting in her palm did she see the black shape moving through the water. She recognized it as a paragon, even though she hadn't seen many before. She leaned forward out of the shadow of the tree a bit to see better and realized it seemed to be looking at her.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/28/2009 7:04 PM

Raven had stopped for a moment now fully out of the falls, his ruby eyes glowed in the night as he staired intently at the the blurr of white he saw. He shook his head for a moment then realized it was one of those preluhna that he had heard about, so pure and surgar coated. Something that Raven disliked about them, all their holly talk made him sick. He was one of the void and did not care for such nonsence as peace.

He raised him self into a more mighty position, tilting his head off to the side and looking down at the preluhna. He gave a snort giving off some smoke from his nostrels, his tail the hung in the water hissed as steam came off the flame dipped tip. Although most did not like the flame to get wet he did not care if it did or not cause it always flaired up again into a raging flame.

He made his way over to where it sat in the shadows of brush that surrounded the place. Maybe it would make a good snack, he would attack it and then eat it whole. No he did not have time for it because his main goal was to get out of this hole that was his version of purgatory.

His weight made him sink into the ground he stood on, it would slow him down if he was to think of chasing the little kitty who had taken the form of a girl. It might be better to take the form of a human for now, and  with a stretch of his wings he took the form of a man with dark wavey hair and two ruby eyes with vertical pupils. He was wearing a black trech coat to covered most of his other clothing and the large sheath that held his gun. His feet were covored with large heavy military boots that helped him move through varius terrains, other than swampy and soft muddy surfaces nothing would slow him down.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 10/29/2009 8:58 PM

She was too awed by the giant creature to be completely terrified just yet. Now she could see his aura. A mist-like light that clung to him. Her heart skipped a beat before it kick started into action. She kept her breathing as calm as she could, trying to appear normal and unafraid. maybe this guy just liked to frighten and would walk away when he saw he had no affect. Unless he could hear a heartbeat that would be all he got. Hopefully he wasn't a sadistic serial killer. That wouldn't be a good way to go. Listen to her. Just a few minutes ago she'd been thinking about drowning herself. How hypocritical could she be.

But that huge paragon was very, very intimidating. Even suicidal people were afraid of death even though they saw it as a sanctuary and a freedom from their life. Everyone was afraid of death, even those that caused death themselves. Iylene watched as it came closer. Was it curious? Four crimson eyes caught her attention and sent a shiver down her back. Her heart sped up a bit more. She tried to swallow her fear, but her mouth was dry.

She watched slowly as he changed into a man. Less intimidating, still scary. The eyes, though. She could look at those eyes. She looked at his clothes instead. A large coat. Who knew what he was hiding under that coat? There could be an assortment of weapons under there. Or there could just be the rest of him. Who really knew accept him? She tried to find her voice instead of just looking scared into silence. "So does this mean you're not going to eat me?" She tried to sound nonchalant, but her voice shook a bit. At least it wasn't a small whisper. That was something, right?

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/01/2009 1:26 PM

Raven walk up to her in a slow but stedy pace, the metal belts that closed the front of his coat along with other metal parts clinking together making him sound as if he was wearing a heavy sute of armor. As soon as he got close enough to her he took out a cigaret and stuck it into his mouth. Raven made a little purple flame appear on his gloved hands, they were fingerless gloves so they did not catch fire, they also seemed to almost be made out of a black metal with a few silver studs in them. He took the flame and lit up the cigaret that now hung out of his mouth. At first it glowed a blueish purple color much like the flame on his finger tip then quickly changed to a normal orange-yellow tone that was often associated with fire.

"For one what made you think I would eat you and two what makes you think I wont eat you even though I am not in the form of a void right now?" He said in whisper to her. Even though he had smoked his teeth gleamed a shining white color and even in his human form he had long and sharp canine teeth that some times showed over the edge of his lips. His ears also looked a bit diffrent than a normal humans ears, they were pointy and elf like but his dark hair was thick enough to almost compleatly cover them.

He was curious as to if she would try to take the cigaret from him. In the past he had become addicted to them and would get extreamly grouchy if he did not have one with him, even now he was much calmer and easyer to deal with when he had his fix.

-sorry it took me a while to post me and the computer were arguing... cause it deleated what I was going to post before-

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/01/2009 9:14 PM

She watched him come closer warily, ready to run if he tried anything.When he took out a cigarette she resisted the urge to cough. Too many people smoked. It was becoming a habit for her to cough whenever she smelled the smoke. Iylene watched him light it, curious about the fire he called upon. She had noticed the fire upon his tail that didn't burn him. It was the same color as the fire on his finger so that must have something to do with it, she thought. Just because she was curious about the fire didn't mean she liked it or the unhealthy way he used it. Lighting that cigarette was like lighting the fuse that would end in his death. She cared, it's not like she couldn't care. Though she couldn't do anything about it, she cared. Dieing from an addiction was a sad way to die. Easily prevented.

"One, you don't act all big and tough and intimidating in front of a stranger for no reason, and two, you'd get terribly sick if you ate me raw, not to mention to huge mess you'd have afterward."  Innocent and sarcastic. The innocence came naturally to her, being an angel and all even if she was fallen, sarcasm not so much. But it's not like she didn't have the emotion to do sarcasm. She'd seen way too many people do it to not know how herself. "Though if eating me doesn't kill you then that smoking habit of yours will." She felt a bit braver now. If she was going to die why not do it with dignity. Give this guy something to remember her by.

((That's okay. Mine has too many bugs on it for me not to complain a little.))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/02/2009 11:19 AM

Raven almost dropped the cigaret out of his mouth when she had talked back to him. He was a paragon and naturaly ate raw meat, some times he cooked it with flame but that was only when he had killed the person with fire or he did not want to eat fur. He only needed his purple flame to cook the meat so he already had the tools. Not only that but he breathed smoke when he released his cimson wind, so smoking to him was not technicaly as bad for him other than the drug that was in it.

He tooked the cigaret in between his fingers and narrowed his eyes. "Have you not met a paragon before? Cause I breath fire all the time. the smoke from it fills my lunges any ways so it is not like this will really harm me. Not only that but most paragons eat raw flesh... that or some of us cook things alive with flame." He said then paused taking a puff from the cigaret. He started to chuckel as he carefuly watched her face. "You do know that most kuhnas are capable of eating raw flesh as well? I have a prefrence of raw flesh over cooked but it really depends on how I kill the poor soul." He said as he pat the side of his leg where the gun was hidden.

Lucky the weapon lock on the gun was on, Raven had been smart enough to craft a lock on it just in case. He did not want it going off while it was in the sheath and make him fall back. It had quite the recole on it and often sent him back a few feet, but it packed quite the punch. Did not slow him down at all, the materials were quite light being made out of light and strong metal along with the paragon scales from one who was air born. Raven had crafted it to be easy to load and quick to shoot, so he could move quickly and give no one a chance to attack him. The only down fall was the size of the thing, it ran the length of his legs and only stopped at his shins.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/02/2009 5:47 PM

There was satisfaction when she saw the surprise on his face. Making him almost drop his cigarette made her a little smug too. Sure, he might breathe fire all the time and his lungs might be adapted to it and all the smoke, but what about the drugs? That stuff that they put in cigarettes that actually causes the cancer and the death. "Actually, I have not met a paragon before, but I am sure they are delightful once you get to know them." She said sarcastically. This guy was far from delightful. She plastered a fake smile on her lips as she continued. "Oh, and you do know that when I said smoking would kill you I wasn't talking about the smoke. I was talking about the nicotine and other stuff that makes you addicted and makes you sick." When he started talking about eating things raw seriously she felt sick and then absolutely disgusted when he told her some cooked things live. But when he turned to her own species she'd had enough. "Okay, just because I can doesn't mean I would. I'm a vegetarian. And I'm sure you didn't need the smoking habit to make you as sick and twisted as you are." She snapped at him and bit her tongue before she could apologize for what she'd just said. Instead, she tried to take everything disgusting thing this guy had just said and turn it into anger. She was not going to make a fool of herself.

Iylene scooted back a little and stood up so she didn't feel quite so vulnerable. He was still taller than her but not so much as before, and now she could glare at him easier, which she did. "If you're going to shoot me or eat me or whatever then just do it already. I'm tired of talking to you." She wanted to say more but bit her tongue so she didn't, knowing that every mean thing she said she'd feel the need to repent for and if he killed her before she could her spirit would never be at rest. And that would just suck.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/02/2009 6:36 PM

He frowned as she had called him twisted, maybe he was but that was the nature of a void. He had always been a twisted man although to be called that frustrated him and made him want to take the gun out from it's sheath. He played with the safty latch on the gun causing a clicking sound as he flicked in on and off in a effort to controle his temper. He grit his teeth together and split the cigaret between his teeth making the end that was a flame fall to the ground. He spat it out of his mouth and said "Your quite the fowl little holy one arnt you?" as he walked forward towards her again.

Once he got close enough to her he ran his clawed finger under her pale chin. "I full well know about the drug, it has done nothing to me yet and most likely never will, also do you know why people smoke?" He said as he clenched his teeth even more. Spreding his void wings from his human forms back, he flapped them a few times before resting them on his back. He had his own reasons why he had started and he found no reason to quit either. He might if he truely cared for some one but so far no luck with any one, this void was just a nasty one.

He held the urge back to slit her neck and lick the blood, he was getting hungery. Taking a step back from her he had turned away and put the palm of one of his hands over his face. He unlocked the sheath from the masive gun that he had but he was not ready to take it out, not quite yet. To him he also was a monster but might have housed a great fear and regret of something he had done or continued doing. Raven hardly shared any feelings and kept to him self most of the time. All that time spent alone took it's toll on him even though he had never showed it.

"Oh I wont kill you just yet cause thats what you want right." He said as he let the light on one of his red eyes shine through his hand to lok at her.

(Might get alittle pg should have added that in the subject)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/02/2009 7:18 PM

Iylene could here the clicking noise. She couldn't help but wonder what it was. Probably a gun, she thought. When he spit out the cigarette she could see it was with anger, but it still gave her satisfaction. She still got him to spit the dang thing out. "I have my reasons." She said simply to answer his question. She certainly did have her reasons. She kept herself from taking a few steps back as he came closer. She could feel his claw against her skin and couldn't keep herself from shivering. The warm temperature seemed to have dropped dramatically around her. "I didn't know you could see the future." She somehow kept her voice even, still sarcastic, but even. She was having a bit of fun making this guy mad, she'd admit it. That didn't mean she wasn't afraid, even if she wanted to die. She was still afraid.

He was showing off again, this time with his wings. She wouldn't show that she was intimidated and scared. Giving this guy satisfaction was not something she wanted. She could almost feel his urge to kill her right then and there, and something darker to do with hunger, but she ignored that one. She almost sighed with relief when he stepped away from her. Almost. She shivered a little under the gaze of that one red eye. She crossed her arms, curling her hands into fists and pressing those fists to her sides. She looked away from him, not wanting to meet his gaze. She didn't say anything more to him. She just left him with her silence.

((Might have been a good idea xP))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/02/2009 7:50 PM

Raven looked at her and then closed his eyes. I must calm down if I do not do so then I will lose it and then take out my weapon or go into a wild rage. He had thought to him self as he removed his hand from his face and gave a sigh. He was deturming to not act like a vampire and lick her blood to quench his lust for the lovely red body fluid. Inded he was not one of those beasts but he still lusted for the red bath much like one.

''So why do you want to get rid of your earth bound body? This planet is not too bad, is it?'' He said thinking that she would some how come back with a sarcatic remark about how it was bad when he was alive in it. One of his hands was on the base of the handle of his gun and the other was now at his side. His wings flexed a few times before turing to face her again. What was she and why was she hanging around such a place were his next questions to ask her cause he had a odd feeling about this one. She did not seem as at peace as the others of her kind normaly are, nor was she as kind.

Finaly he started to pull the huge gun out the seemed to be half his height being at least three feet long. It was normal for him to draw it out of it's hiding spot from under his coat but if any one else tryed to lift it, it was quite the adventure. It would be interesting if she could identify what the gun was made of or if she could even see it as a gun being coated in another paragon's scales.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 11/02/2009 9:20 PM

What was with this guy and his love of raw meat and killing? Did he escape from an asylum? Prison maybe? There was definitely something wrong with him. Nobody was perfect, but nobody had to be psycho killers. It's not like this guy was forced to carry around a gun and threaten random people he just happens to come across. Well, he could be forced too, but he wasn't forced to like it. He probably had some personality disorder or something.

Iylene couldn't answer his question at first. She wasn't sure if she should tell him or not. maybe the evil part of him would cause him to run from how impossibly pure she was, even if she didn't act like it at the moment. She would say something. She watched as he pulled a gun from under his coat. Something on it made it glitter and she wondered what it was made of. Based on what she knew about this guy it was probably something sinister. Iylene finally decided on what she would say. "Do you really want to know?" There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She was dead serious. He probably wouldn't take her as seriously as he should and say he did really want to know, so she walked past him out into the moonlight. She didn't have to look to know that the silver outline of her wings was forming behind her in a feathery cloak. her eyes stung with fresh tears but she held them back. She wasn't going to cry in front of him. He'd wanted to know, and she'd shown him. Both of them would have to live with the consequences, whatever they happened to be.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Within light sleeps the dark (OPEN) pg 13

Postby Silverin » 11/03/2009 1:50 PM

He carefuly watched her move into the light of the moon, a pure white out-line of wings formed infront of his eyes on her back. He knew that all critters related to the kuhna had wings but they were too small to really use for flight, at least that what he had thought. Her wings seemed to be larger and something more like what you would find on a entity of some sort. He had seen gods and other things before and as he ruled out other entities he fell apon one, a angel. His eyes slightly widened but only for a second. Then he closed his eyes, looking down towards the ground and narrowed them when he looked back up.

Raven put the gun behind his head and hung his hands over the ends of it. The scales of of the other paragon now in full view, shining in the moon light. "Yes I would like to know but first I would like to take a guess at what you are or at least were. Maybe a Angel?" He said as he sighed looking into the sky. His pen held demons and angels a like even ones who had fallen into the shadows. She seemed to be tainted and more like a sulk kuhna than what she was. Most holy things all ways looked so happy and made the best of their lives but she did not seem to be like them.

"You seem to dwell on darkness...." He said with a grin on his face as he started to position the gun on his arm, supporting some of it on his sholder. "Fall into the shadow and become what you truely should be, for it is your destiny." He said as he aimed at her. It looked like he might get a meal today, but as most say don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next