Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Love is like a Flame (Private)

Postby Krystalolive » 12/24/2007 12:27 PM

A red/white Lucain walked arould the Falls, looking at the beauty and wonder. But he was also thinking that if he had a girl ith him, she would be prettier and more wonderful. He sat down into front of a waterfall, and relaxed, waiting for something.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/24/2007 12:53 PM

ImageImage

A couple of Lucain walked through the Falls. A couple as in two, they were merely people who knew each other, and they didn't really get along that well.

"Why couldn't Kimeng come?" The female complained. "Because there is no need for her." "There is strong need for her! I feel so insecure without her by my side." "Actually, this was supposed to be a Lucain-only meeting." Crescent continued to mumble under her breath. "Kim. Oh Kimmy. Kim, Kim, Kimmy." The boy turned her way. "Could you stop talking for a little while?" Crescent shut her maw as they continued walking, not having a clue as to where they were going.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/24/2007 1:18 PM

[center]Image .:.:. Image
Sunset .:.:. Stitches

Sunset led the way towards the distant sound of the falls, her gaze sliding sideways towards the male that was walking with her. He seemed... distant, and so far she hadn't been able to draw him out of his shell much. "These are the falls, theres usually lots of creatures hooking up around here... will your stitches be okay with the moisture?" She really had no clue what had happened to him. Surely, if he'd been chopped in half, he wouldn't be alive? yet the split was to precise to be an accident. He had shown up on their doorstep and Tani had accepted him without any questions, but Sunset was full of them. Since she'd been nominated the one to show him around, thats what she was doing.

Stitches followed along with Sunset... he knew she had questions, but since he really didn't feel like answering them, he had been quiet almost the whole trip. Hearing her question, he offered her a bit of a smile. "They should be fine, thanks though." Obviously, they weren't the only ones here. He could hear what sounded like a quarrel up ahead, and there was the scents of more... hmm. He nudged his way in a little closer and came to a stop, seeing a male lucain that reminded him sort of a bumble bee in colorations, as well as a female.

Sunset reached out to nudge Stitches shoulder. She didn't want to intrude on anything unpleasant, and looking around for a different direction to head in, she noticed an... well, the first thoughts that came to mind were an imperial lucain. But that was only because his red and gray.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Terri » 12/25/2007 12:01 AM

Her paws tread lightly as she covered the little ground she had left between herself and the Falls.  This stand-out femme Lucain had never been to this area before, and frankly, she didn't see what was so great about it.  It was a waterfall.  Whoop-dee-doo.  As beautiful as it may be, she'd rather be out somewhere else, doing...something else.  If she'd known this was the waterfall of love, however, her outlook might have been different.  As it stands, though, Skandi merely saw an empty, meaningless scenery.  Well, this is certainly fun.  She sighed inwardly as she wandered aimlessly about.  Wonder if anything interesting will happen.  She cringed at the cheesiness that lined that thought.

As she walked, her ears tilted forward. She could have sworn she'd detected voices.  Maybe this place isn't so empty after all... she thought as her paws carried her over to the other Lucain.  She was so intent on finding the source of said voices, however, that she didn't even notice the handsome flame-coloured male until she tripped over him.  She gasped as she hit the ground, then scrambled to her paws.  This male didn't fit the voices she had heard; they were still a little ways off.  A blush would have come to her features then, if she didn't have such a tight reign over her emotions.

Oh...!  I'm sorry, she said, grinning apologetically at the male.  I...didn't see you.

[[ I'll probably bring Elphaba into the thread later, if that's okay. c= ]]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/25/2007 12:12 AM

Flame was sitting quietly, listening to some other Lucain fight, when he was tripped over. He looked at the 'tripped', and saw a beautiful female Lucain. She was pretty, with the soft blue and pink, the colors matched wonderfully. He stood up saying, "It's ok. No harm done." He looked at her, smiling. "Hi, I'm Flame, who are you?" He's voice was soft, and soothing(sp).

(You can bring the other here. I don't mind. :D )
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/26/2007 1:06 PM

Crescent and Lec walked in silence for a little, but then Crescent broke it. "Isn't this place beautiful? It's great to see flowers growing like this in their natural habitat." Great. Now Crescent was in Mrs. Gardener mode. She wasn't even noticing the red and white male that was a little ways in front of them, or the other Lucain behind them. Just great.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/30/2007 8:55 PM

Flame looked at the female Lucain again, then out of the corner of his eye saw two others, a male and a female. He looked at Skandi smiled alittle, then turned to the newcomers, waving his tails. "Hello! Are you guys here for the 'meeting' too?" He smiled his handsome-nice smile of his and looked over the two new ones.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Both: 3

Postby Kelica » 12/31/2007 9:28 PM

Crescent immediately snapped up her head from the healthy flower she was admiring, and turned to look up at the male who shared her markings. "I suppose so. Lec dragged me here without telling me what was going on, and he had to pry me from Kimeng's side." Lec then felt the need to step up. "I'm Lec, and this would be Crescent."
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 12/31/2007 10:55 PM

Hello, Flame.  I'm Candison.  She smiled in a slightly shy manner before turning her attention to the other Lucain approaching.  Those were the voices she had been following earlier.  Hello! she called out.

[[ Loldeadmuse.  Shoot me? -shot- ]]
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/31/2007 11:06 PM

"Hello Crescent, Candison, Lec." He said the females names smoothly and sweetly, and the males like a dude talking to a dude. He hoped this wasn't one of those guy-liking guys. He was ladys man, not a guys man.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 01/01/2008 8:56 PM

So there was to be a meeting? Sunset tilted her head slightly, then smiled at all the others as soon as their walking placed them within speaking distance. ""Hello Everyone, I'm Sunset Flames and this is my friend Stitches, We're here for the meeting as well." She grinned at Stitches then moved forwards and gracefully sat down near Candison, admiring her bright colors for a moment, they reminded her of cotton candy, and hearing their names, she grinned. Candison. It was a nice name. To be honest, Sunset had no idea that there was supposed to be a meeting, but she figured if she acted like she did, then they would find out soon enough what was going on.

Stitches just sighed and silently followed Sunset over, moving near the group and stopping near the one named Lec. He paused a moment, then reluctantly sat down, his gaze wary. To trust or not to trust. Well, they hadn't done anything yet, and he didn't really think sunset would deliberately put him in danger..."As she said, I'm Stitches. So... Whats this meeting going to be about?" His tails twitched and the faint scent of old blood entered the moist air as one of his scabs cracked and he narrowed his gaze at them, almost was if warning them to not even ask before turning his head to give a gentle lick to that tail and ease away the stinging itch of healing scabs.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Both: 4

Postby Kelica » 01/01/2008 9:04 PM

Crescent turned to look at the newcomers. She frowned a bit. Something about Sunset seemed awful familiar.... Lec, meanwhile, turned his attention to Stitches. "Apparently, Flame, the white and red one, wanted meet a few other Lucain." Lec himself had met enough lucain to know he didn't nesicarily meet too many.

((Boy, is Flame in for a surprise. Lec is one of those "guy-liking guys". XP))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/01/2008 9:11 PM

Flame looked at the males, "Yes, I wanted to meet some Lucain, and my owner wanted me to meet some Lucain. So she got together with friends, I guess you guy ownerd, and set up this. Though, by the way she said it I thought she ment some female Lucain only." He looked at the males again, "No offenice(sp)."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 01/02/2008 1:05 AM

Skandi nodded politely as the other Lucain offered their names.  Though she smiled at Sunset as she took a seat beside her, the she-Lucain couldn't pry her eyes from Stitches.  She openly stared at the thread that seemed to hold his two halves together, her head tilted and brow knitted thoughtfully.  She stayed like that a minute, just gazing in awe, before she remembered herself.  With a jolt she sat upright, diverting her gaze.  If she wasn't careful, she'd come off as dim.  And, superfluous as she may seem, Skandi was far from dim.

She focused on Flame's explanation, and ducked her head to hide a smile at the apologies to the other males.  Flame seemed a tad uncomfortable around the other two.  Surely, frinds couldn't hurt?  The brightly hued female cast a glance at Sunset, who had taken a seat close to her.  She seemed to offer a promising possibility of friendship.

And then there were the males to consider.  Though it wasn't all she thought about, Skandi was well aware of the hype about breeding.  There was no doubt in her mind that that was the very reason Sophur and the others had arranged for the Lucain to meet.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 01/02/2008 2:27 AM

(Muwahaha, I think it'd be sweet if Lec and Stitches hit it off  :goodjob: )

Sunset noticed the look Crescent was giving her and tilted her head ever so slightly, her ears perking. If she had known that Crescent was wondering about her looking familiar, well, Sunset had several siblings... why, she'd heard rumors that her brother was off looking for a new home even now! Still, no reason to frown about it. Her attention shifted back to Flame and his words. So, his owner wanted him to meet others... females... oh dear. She had spoken with her trainer enough to have a pretty good idea about why, and Tani's insistance that she take Stitches exploring today... it all fell into place. She sighed. "I'm sorry, My trainer insisted we get out of the house today, and strongly recomended coming, but she hadn't told either of us why..." She was about to say that they could always go somewhere else if Flame and his lady friends wanted some privacy to get to know each other, when Stitches and his actions caught her attention. Maybe it would be better for him to relax a little. She sighed, and tried to relax. It was just a social gathering... nothing had to come from it if she didn't want it to.

Great. Now all their eyes seemed to be on him. Well, maybe just Sunset and Candison... As Lec spoke up and then Flame replied, Stitches relaxed slightly. Well, no real harm in just meeting others... Though hearing Flame speak of females, he couldn't help but grin. "Well, don't worry about me, I'm just along as a chaparone I suppose. Besides, while you're quite handsome I'm not overly fond of pale markings." Now, Lec on the other hand... he had that delightfully smoky hue... anyways... Stitches smiled, and shifted to a laying position, apparently ready to just chill, maybe even take a nap if Flame wanted to take the lady's for a walk amidst the flowery waterfall.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next