Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Contemplation of Life (P - Me and MD)[Complete]

Postby Citanul » 01/05/2009 8:39 PM

Watching his son Sage gave a soft smile to him. "Shh... Hush, Judgement. I will be fine." Nosing the youngster away he went on further towards the falls, ignoring the presence of just a few others there today. There was no need to worry about him - he was a God afterall. Albeit, one who was young and had not exactly grown into his powers yet.

Veering off of the path that was well worn he went mroe into the forest surrounding the falls, taking note that there were many different herbs here that he could use. Maybe some would help his brother get better... He was glad that none of his pups seemed to share his sibling's perchant for sickness. Asa was enough to take care of without three sickly pups.

Not that he wouldn't have minded however. First and formost Sage was a doctor. He liked to heal the sick with herbs and old remedies instead of these modern techniques. They tended to work better, leaving his patients with fewer symptoms and less time healing. Sighing he soon found a nice patch of soft grass to lay upon, curling up a little there. This quiet time was nice. Away from the pups and the one who had helped him create them... They needed to meet their grandfathers soon. Father Tristanis would likely have much to say about Judgement's choice in a name for himself.

[Sage lv2][13]
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: Contemplation of Life (P - Me and MD)

Postby Middy » 01/05/2009 8:54 PM

Sable trotted along the falls, sniffing the air of all the unfamiliar scents. He had never been out that much, so it was nice to feel the warm breeze against his fur. He took a deep breath and jumped down along the rocks to come across a clearing just below a waterfall.

He stood back up on his feet and spied a forest just down the path, so much to explore. Is this whats it's like to be free? Sable sighed and walked slowly into the forest, reminiscing on the last few days of being housebound. He didn't mean to cause so much destruction in the caves, just merely trying to hone his dark abilities a bit more. Upon his pondering he spotted another Lucain, although social interaction wasn't the first thing on his list, he felt lonely anyways. Sable trotted up to the sleeping Lucain and put his muzzle by him, "Hey..." he jerked back a little, hopefully this new person was friendly.

[Sable- 1]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

[Sage lv2][14]

Postby Citanul » 01/06/2009 1:36 PM

Rolling in the sweet grass for a moment Sage then settled, tails curled lightly as he watched some insects flutter by. It was nice and peaceful here... Unlike his own home, which always had some sort of turmoil going on. Maybe he would go to the Farms and see how they were faring... Had to be something better than what was going on in the Expanse.

Closing his eyes for a brief moment he didn't hear the other Lucain approach until he spoke. Jumping slightly he opened his eyes and looked to the new male. Wow, what a handsome Lucain - no. Smoothing out his ruffled fur he gave a soft, tired smile. "Ah, sorry for jumping like that, I didn't hear you approach. I am Sage, and you are?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/06/2009 2:49 PM

Sable sat down pawing at the grass beneath him, he wasn't too great at talking to others... at all. Sable stared at this new Lucain for a minute, "It's ok, you weren't expecting it" he yawned hearing the other question, "Me... I'm Sable" he replied still staring at Sage. He had never seen a Lucain quite like him before, but he did like the black on him. Perhaps they could get along after all. This "Sage" was quite beautiful, "So... what are you doing out here all alone, Sage."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv3][15]

Postby Citanul » 01/06/2009 7:28 PM

Seeing that the other was nervous Sage took a little bit of a step backwards, smiling softly to this newcomer. He could be plesant, even if it was hard for him to be talkative. "Good to meet you, Sable." Pausing he pawed a little at the ground as well, tails waving a bit. He didn't want to pour out his heart to this new Lucain... So he'd give him a shorter story.

"I was searching for some herbs. My brother has been sick, but I have been unable to care for him because I had pups to look after... But now they are drifting off on their own paths, and I wish to help my brother feel better now. What might you be doing out here, Sable?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/06/2009 11:01 PM

Sable chuckled slightly, "You have pups of your own? Or from someone else?" he secretly wanted some pups of his own but never had the nerve to ask anyone if they thought the same, maybe this could be a chance to at least start a conversation about it, but maybe after he knows this Lucain a bit more.

"So you have a Brother?" Sable himself remembered having a brother, but he had lost him long ago, as if he vanished. He stepped a bit closer to Sage, "I myself have a brother, somewhere out there. I haven't seen him for three years," he pulled his ears back, "Is there anyway I could help your brother?"
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv3][16]

Postby Citanul » 01/07/2009 12:18 AM

Sage smiled softly at mention of his pups. "They are mine, and Atem's, though I cared for them until they decided to go on their way in the world. Do you like pups?" He asked with a gentle smile. Seems he would begin their conversation about pups, there would be no need for Sable to do it.

Nodding he kept his smile as he tried to be comfortable with Sable moving closer. It wasn't too bad, really... He wasn't uncomfortable with the physical contact. "I do not think there is much you can do to help my brother... He and I, and our Fathers... Well... We're Gods... His sickness can only be kept in check... Not cured." Sage again moved to paw at the dirt softly. "Is there any way I could help you find yours?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/07/2009 12:33 AM

Sable nodded at hearing about the pups, he felt a bit jealous, but kept his mind focused on the second question.. "Well, yes, I have always wanted pups of my own, just never had the nerve to court anyone. Seems kind of silly doesn't it?" he laid down next to Sage, putting one of his paws over the other to stare blankly at the ground.
"Gods?" he sighed, "Sounds interesting, hopefully I can get along with you better then Midnight... as for your brother," Sable paused, "Sorry to hear about that..." he yawned a bit and continued, "I'm not sure if my own brother is alive or dead, I loved him so. Enough about him, no words can bring him back. As to why I am here it's because I can finally roam around free, I... kind of caused some trouble in some caves by Tengal. Let's just say I can't control my power too well."

Sable felt better knowing he could talk to someone else about his troubles, comforting maybe. He cuddled a bit closer to Sage, hoping he wouldn't mind too much, maybe he did have a chance to make new friends.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv3][17]

Postby Citanul » 01/07/2009 11:48 AM

It was hard not to feel jealous about other's pups... There weren't always opportunities to have them in these times, and most didn't have their pups with someone they knew. Well... He hadn't known Artem, but at least the guy had helped him raise the pups.
"No need to be sorry about my brother... We've come to terms knowing that he is sick, and might not get better anytime soon." Smiling a little he let Sable move closer before he spoke again, shifting to lay next to him.

"I have trouble controlling my powers as well... Maybe we can learn to control them together." He said with a quiet smile. "What is your power, Sable?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/07/2009 3:18 PM

Sable decided to change the subject away from the pups, and shift it to the other problem at hand, "My power is of Darkness. It is still unstable, I... kind of was an experiment, I can't even remember why or the scientists name," he felt more comfortable seeing is how Sage came closer to him, he smiled for a change and softly nuzzled at Sage's side, "Maybe we can, what is your power Sage?" his voice became softer as he relaxed, his body not feeling so tense, "It is a relief that someone can share the same pain..."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv3][18]

Postby Citanul » 01/07/2009 3:44 PM

Nodding slightly to show Sable he was listening Sage tilted his head a little. Darkness? Well... That was smiliar to his own power. "That's alright, that you can't remember. And I'm sure we can at least work on controlling out powers." Smiling softly he moved to return the slight nuzzle. For some reason, he felt he could be comfortable in Sable's presence. "My power? ...Well... When I get upset I have my father's power, Father Tristanis... I can just touch someone and... They'll die."

He understood if Sable moved away now. Most did, upon hearing him utter those words. It was a frightening power to have.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/07/2009 4:06 PM

Sable did not move from his spot, if anything he seemed interested in hearing that his power resided over death, he remembered his owner Midnight, of course nothing good came out of her and her powers of death. "Sage, that is rather interesting," he smiled at him, staring into the Lucain's ruby colored eyes, "You sure are a beautiful Lucain," Sable turned away not noticing what he had said earlier, "Er... I hope you don't mind me saying such a thing."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv3][19]

Postby Citanul » 01/08/2009 11:11 AM

Not realising he had tensed while he spoke, Sage relaxed when Sable didn't move away as quickly as his paws could carry him. Looking back to the other's eyes he gave a quiet smile, holding his gaze. It was no challenge, just watching one another. "You are rather handsome as well, Sable." He smiled and leant over to give a gentle nuzzle to his cheek, finding the soft contact comfortable.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 01/08/2009 6:34 PM

Sable closed his eyes feeling Sage's soft nuzzle against him, is this what it was like to have some friendly contact? Something more? The only time he had ever been touched was out of pain, but this was different. He knew he could trust Sage not to hurt him, he nuzzled him back and gave a small lick against his cheek, "For once, I feel safe with another. Every other time has been unpleasant..." Sable breathed softly, cuddling up a bit closer to Sage. Who knew that a god could have feelings other then hate and malice, was this one different from Midnight? Perhaps not everyone was the same after all...
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

[Sage lv4][21]

Postby Citanul » 01/08/2009 8:17 PM

Sage could see the slight flinch that Sable gave... But he was reassured as the nuzzle and a lick was returned. His tails waved just a little as he smiled, returning the lick as he let Sable get closer. This was plesant, he had to admit. "I try not to make others' time with me unplesant... I would not be a very good doctor if my patients were afraid of me." He chuckled and smiled to him. "Right?"
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next