Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

~[Wishes of an Ari]~

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 05/02/2008 6:28 AM

Welcome To Ari's Wishlist!
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Kuhnas

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 06/14/2008 8:29 AM

[Updating]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Lucain

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 06/14/2008 8:30 AM

Juridian Soul-Fragments (Like Luminare) - These can be bred, OR Customs:

This is the Soul-Fragment that Lucain-Aaron fought with for so long, finally sinking into another Lucain-form. This one, empty before he took it over. XD

Name: Tiri
Markings: Warrior, Shadebane, Tailtip
Eyes: Neon Green
Wingblades: Blue/Black
Add-ons: Hair, Eyes made pupil-less, Spiked Bracelet

This is the Soul-Fragment of Zael, the mate of Tiri. They will never be available to Lifemate with anyone other than each other!

Name: Zael
Markings: Akita, Splotched
Eyes: Teal
Wingblades: Golden
Add-ons: Hair, Sword with Scabbard around his waist

This is the Soul-Fragment of Erik. Him, and the next 'cain are IDENTICAL TWINS. The only differences would be in the add-ons. And their personalities, obviously. XD

Name: Erik
Markings: Celestial, Kohl
Eyes: Black
Wingblades: Black
Add-ons: Hair in a specific style, black scarf.

This is the Soul-Fragment of Evel, the identical twin of Erik, only much more of a gentler boy. Which is actually kind of ironic, because he's a vampire.

Name: Evel
Markings: Celestial, Kohl
Eyes: Black
Wingblades: Black
Add-ons: Hair in a specific style, Necklace: Blood-red ruby [glowing], bracelet of red beads.

This is the Soul-Fragment of Maverick, the Juridian "Luminare" is pulled from's older brother. He's a necromancer. He has some fairly detailed add-ons.

Name: Maverick
Markings: Ancient, Warrior, Kohl
Eyes: Cyan Blue
Wingblades: Blackish
Add-ons: Hair in a specific style, rightmost paw either completely covered to the shoulder in a glove, or skeletal.

Juridian God-Lucain Customs Only:
Iuto
-Best Approximation without the add-ons-

Iuto is the Juridian God of Choice / Decision. He is also the living embodiment of Choice. To reflect this fact, his markings alternate in color. At first, I thought multi-color Desert Runner, but then Baal came out with Split. XD  So his markings are the following, and go from marking on bottom, to marking on top:
- Extras: Bi-color Glow [Blue/Red]| Red/Blue Hair | One eye Red, One eye Blue [Both Glowing]
❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋
Damia
Damia is the ONLY Goddess in the Juridian Pantheon. She rules over rage and anger, as well as vengeance and hatred. She is often considered the "Keeper of the Lost" - being the Patron Goddess of all street-children and gangs. To reflect this, I made her look a LOT like the 'Risk' coloration I entered into Baal's contest. Once again - markings are in order from bottom to top. :
- Extras: Blood-Red Glow | Black Headband with trailing ties, Black armband | Red [Natural] Hair | Glowing Red Eyes
Tamarii
Tamarii is neither good, nor evil, despite how he may seem in some of my storylines. He is the Juridian God of Destiny, and has all the powers and abilities of a Seer. Because of his domain, he tends to think he can get his way AS he wants it, WHEN he wants it... Even when this is not generally the case. He's not evil... more like spoiled. But he is powerful. Markings are as follows, same rules apply. :
- Extras: Black Glow | Blue-black Hair (Emover) | Glowing Black Eyes
Arrimarris
The youngest of the Juridian Pantheon, Arrimarris [NEVER referred to as 'Arri' on pain of... pain] is the trickster God, the Juridian God of Mischief. He gets into everything, and leaves a wake of trouble and curse-words wherever he goes. Physically 13, he doesn't seem to be able to control his mischievous urges. I've made him a very playful-looking Lucain. Markings are as follows, in order.
- Extras: Light Blue Glow | Blonde Hair | Glowing Silver Eyes
Eriot
The Juridian God of Life, Eriot is the Patron God for all Healers and Doctors. He himself is a doctor among his fellow Gods... although he does have a bit of a problem actually remembering to do things, or keeping his word. He is the father of the Juridian Dragon Arrikanez [whose soul is housed in Luminare at the moment]. That's another one of his bad habits. Sleeping with anything. But he is kind, and to reflect that, I've designed him with light colors.
- Extras: Golden Glow | Light-Blonde Hair | Cyan Eyes [Glowing]
Demain
The Juridian God of Dreams, Demain is just... downright creepy. He looks like a kid with his eyes sewn shut. Even in his statues, his eyes are always sewn shut - because if he ever opens those eyes, every nightmare and bad-dream on Juridia comes to life and destroys the world. I wanted to make him look a bit like the night-sky, since... Dreams.
- Extras: Blonde hair with gray streaks, Pale-rainbow glow, Stitched-shut eyes
Shane-Best Approximation without the add-ons-
The Juridan God of Lust - Shane USED to be the God of Love... Until Tamarii broke his heart to smithereens. It changed his domain completely, and locked him away from Love. The Kohl around his eyes is to demonstrate the 'corruption' of his domain. I realize he's an eye-blind 'cain, and I'm sorry to whoever has to make him when I order him. XD
- Extras: Long pink hair, Pink-Red gradient glow, Glowing pale-green eyes, broken-heart tattoos on his flank and shoulder
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Literary 'Cain

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 06/14/2008 8:31 AM

Seregil í Korit Solun Meringil Bôkthersa
[Detailed Description Later]
- Gold/Brown Gradient Fur
- Forest Green Splotched
- Dark Forest Green Shadebane
- Golden Wingblades
- Grey Eyes

Add Ons:- Black hair [long] over shoulder, belt with sword and scabbard.

*Based off the character by this name in the Nightrunner books by Lynn Flewelling

Alec í Amasa of Kerry
[Detailed Description Later]
- Silver-blue/Green Gradient Fur
- Dark Green Desertrunner
- Same Dark Green Shephard
- Same Dark Green Coontail
- Darker Green Banded
- Silver Wingblades
- Ice-blue Eyes

Add-Ons: Blonde, 'messy' hair with long blonde braid over shoulder [shorter than Seregil's]. Black-wooded bow. Quiver on back.

*Based off the character by this name in the Nightrunner books by Lynn Flewelling
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 06/30/2008 11:34 AM

Paragons

Lavamancer Paragon [Black body, Reddish horns]

Webbed Wings [Gray webs]

Flame tail [Red flames if possible]

Golden Ivy, Darker black Mystwalker, Golden Belly