Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

Chacal's Wishist (B-day on Jan 7th!)

Postby Chacal » 12/30/2009 8:13 PM

We've all got dreams, and we've all got hopes. However, not all of us have wealth. All us poor folk are here writing lists up and dreaming or big dreams in hope someone like you will come along and help us out, and just in case of a burst of kindness, we have some guidelines.
Now, I don't ask for much- well, I do, but I try not to. And if you order me a custom, all I can give you is my undying loyalty, devotion, friendship, adoration, worship, and maybe some gift art here and there. But don't be expecting anything in your Paypal account in return- younglings like me aren't allowed to have Paypal accounts, you know. But, you never know... the universe might decide to repay you for your good deed by having you win the lottery one day, or find a fifty-carat diamond in your backyard. Or, doing something good for someone could cleanse your spirit...
You see? It all works out!
Now here, I've got my wishlist, all written out nice and easy. If you see an "x" in the box, that means I have it and you don't need to get me an extra, well, unless you really want to. So, here's the regulars- that means the not-customs.

[ ] Elder Kuhna
[ ] Emowockee
[ ] Palowockee
[ ] Neowockee

Okay, and I'm also looking for Kuhnas. I want to be a breeder someday, and I need to stock up on lovelies while I can! (That's also why I need the Elder Kuhna. It's up there cuz I didn't wanna put it down here. :wink:)

[ ] Berry Kuhna
[x] Calmikuhna (Woo-hoo!)
[ ] Kamo Kuhna
[ ] Kanua
[ ] Preluna
[ ] Spectrekuhna
[ ] Sulkuhna
[ ] Trickuhna
[ ] Any Halloween 2008 Kuhnas
[ ] Merkuhna or Rinkuhna
[ ] Nightwalker
[ ] Of course, and bred-gen also works.

But of course, you don't need to get me all of those! Just pick a cheap one, if you need to.

That's all the non-customs!
Every time you don't click the egg, a puppy dies. Please, think of the puppies!

http://landsofevelon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=11888
M.. m-my wishlist, click...?
Chacal
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 145
Donate

Re: Chacal's Wishist (B-day on Jan 7th!)

Postby Chacal » 01/01/2010 12:07 PM

:oops: vNow, here's where I get to the customs I dream of. Like I said before, you can't expect anything in return for them except loyalty, devotion, friendship, adoration, worship, gift art, and karma.
I don't want a Lucian. I just want any custom yonyu. I don't care if it's just a cheap recolor that cost $1. Please... I want it

Chacal
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Chacal's Wishist (B-day on Jan 7th!)

Postby Chacal » 01/08/2010 7:48 PM

Mah Lovelies

Thank. You.

This cutie was given to me by Skywolf for my B-day! Than-Q!

Chacal
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate