Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

Mandraigas Wishlist

Postby Mandraiga » 01/10/2010 9:27 AM

Someone suggested me to post here, in order to keep track of what I want to get.

The same person also suggested me to post my birthday, if someone feels generous.
My birthday is the 5th March, 1992.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Wishlist

What I wish to have is a Lucain, preferably a male one, as I like their pose. I love especially dark red or brownish colorations on those quadrupeds.

I'd give everything for a Mekkayena.
Since I was small and watched 'The Lion King' the first time, I've always loved those amazing, but misunderstood predators. In fact, the hyenas would have kicked the lions butts...
If I had to sell my soul in order to lay my hands on one of them, I would do it without hesitation. :yay:

A Kamo Kuhna and a Bunker Kuhna would be simply awesome-tastic. I do so absolutely have a story for the two of them...

What I'd also love to get are gift boxes, as I'm most likely not able to buy them myself due my parents are not allowing me to spend money.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wishes granted

Garagnir (Mountain)   ~  Kyarra (gift)
Mekkayena (Chaotic ) ~ Arctic Snail (bought)
Image Image
Mandraiga
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 41
Donate

Re: Mandraigas Wishlist

Postby Mandraiga » 01/18/2010 12:56 PM

My my... Still can't believe it...
Thank you, Kyarra!
Image Image
Mandraiga
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mandraiga » 02/18/2010 1:21 PM

Updated.
Image Image
Mandraiga
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mandraiga » 05/01/2010 7:05 PM

Just bought this darling from Arctic Snail.

To be honest, when I saw this beauty the first time, I didn't even dare to ask how much he was worth...

Thanks again!
Image Image
Mandraiga
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate