Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

• Forever Wishing •

Postby Kyrit » 12/16/2010 1:29 PM

•Pets•

Phyrettes - All of them
• Diosol - Any. I could always trade one for one I like more.
• Wild pets by species (no particular order);
       Jirbii (Dawn, Dusk)
       Snicky (Rusty, Jungle, Stone, Pearly)
       Wombear (Plains, Earth)
       Lunafly (Noble, Frigid, Sand, Spotted)
       Grondalith (Frozen)
       Hydrolisk (Dragon)
       Xing Yun (Ghost, Coastal, Floe, Storm)
• Wild pets by color (no particular order);
       Corrupted (Wockee, Mekkayena, Zephion)
       Weaver (Choopa, Hollowheart, Akail)
       Heretic (All)
       Lost (All, minus Leawolf)
• Recent war pets (no particular order);
       Suntouched Evren
       Dusk Seraphent
       Purine Paragon
       Guardian Zephion
       Arcanist Gousankke
       Nightprowler Gyrraptor
       Imperial Paragon
       Wisp Icthysaur
       Warden Zephion
       Common Gousankke
• Any old pets you don't want (I got too lazy to keep hunting through old events to add more).

•Items•

GIFTBOXES.
       Currently needed; All
• Elixir of Fertility
• Breeding Room keys
• Generative Draught
• Chaos Draught
• Emission Liquor
• Breeder Booster v1 xinfinity
• Breeder Booster v2 xinfinity
• Custom tokens (any)
• Strains (esp. Weaver)
• Specimens (esp. Mustelid)

•Customs•

• More forms for Haelas! He's gotta be able to love anyone. Current forms;
      - Kuhna
      - Paragon
      - Soveris
      - Phyrette
      - Fenling
Faen Soveris
Great Sea Bork Gon
• Custom Fenlings based on Ahri's various skins.
      - Have: Foxfire, K/DA

•Add-ons/Alterations•

None currently

•Random Wishes•

• KS - I can never have enough. Especially since I rarely get to roleplay.
• Art - Look to the next post for any specific art that I would like(Though you can get me art of anything)
• Randoms (breedable or non) - You can never go wrong with randoms. <3

•Species I loooooove•

• Fellox
• Kirund
Rollaby
• Sabbit
Tali
• Yonyuu
Wombear
Garudor
• Trumpetter
Choopa
• Lohlani
Lubshi
• Shartile
• Shii
Shinzo
Xing Yun
• Tou-san
• Learf
Leawolf
• All Sickles
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2075
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/16/2010 1:30 PM

As I come up with scenes that I would like art of, I will add them to this little list. Some of them might be scenes that actually happened in a roleplay(or story) while some might just be ideas.

• Destiny befallen by Kurosuist: Destiny would be face down on the ground, the back of her outfit missing a chunk of it toward the upper right where her scar is. The 'scar' would actually be a fresh wound in this picture, looking similar to a tattoo but bleeding slightly. Kurosuist would be standing by her legs with his back facing the viewer, wings slightly spread. He would be looking slightly to the side, making his face visible. Hands would be hanging limp at his side, one of them lightly holding one of his feathers with blood dripping down it.

• Nurse Eivr: Pretty much just Eivr in a nurse outfit, yeah. Pose wouldn't matter. I suppose Oimohe could be sitting in his fancy chair/throne and she could be in his lap or something.

• Tako Salad: Taxikoth laying in a bed of salad with ranch dressing poured all over him. No clothes would be visible(Shirtless, pantless. Possibly has boxers on, though one wouldn't be able to tell anyways).

• Brain Hacked: A chibi Vnae standing a little bit away from some random person(Or maybe Taxikoth? Doesn't matter who) with little dots in the air above them. The person would have a freaked out expression on their face and above Vnae would be a thought bubble with some horrific scene involving that person.

• The Other Me: Elie looking in to a mirror and the return image would be Leie instead of a reflection of herself.

• Not a Plant: 96(Evergreen) trying to water Laihali as if she were a plant, with her growling at him.

• Still Life: Amau hunched down in the corner of a room, next to a large desk. His tail would be wrapped around him, giving him a slightly more cylindrical figure. His head would be thrown back with his mouth wide open, much like a small trashcan when opened to throw something away. After all, he is a living trashcan.

• Gift gone wrong: Daeta would be trying to give Teivynne a gift of what was, at some point in time, once a beautiful bouquet of flowers. As with all plants in his possession though, the flowers are horribly wilted. Teivynne would of course be terribly offended and ticked off.

• Black Roses Red: This picture comes with three scenes. The first is Baal's character holding out a black rose to Oimohe. The second scene would be him dropping the black rose in to a puddle of blood. Third would be him holding the rose back out to her, now covered in blood so it's not red and dripping blood.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/31/2011 1:39 PM

Aaand final update for now. Might add a list of Khimera later, but I find I rarely get characters for them.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/01/2012 3:00 PM

Added yet another Lucain custom. xD;
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/01/2012 4:14 PM

Added a new Quiksylph custom that's important to me.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/25/2012 12:20 AM

Updated with my most wanted giftboxes. Also, sorry to my SS. xD; I know I'm a bit of a hard person. Just remember that I'll appreciate any gift that I get, even if down the road it's some day traded. =)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: • Forever Wishing •

Postby Kyrit » 12/14/2014 7:37 PM

Added some add-ons that I want as well as a section on Kuhna updates I'd like to get done. I'll hopefully update the list more before the secret santa starts.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/02/2017 6:06 PM

2016 Winter Gifting Thank Yous

Great Baggi so the Great Jaggi and get Great Jiggy, from my Staff Secret Santa, Silverin. <3

ImageImage
Joker x Malady | Jack Frost x Rosie Ingen
Jedi sent me these two awesome wintery Lucain. That girl tho. *p* Lavander/light blue is one of my favorite color schemes

An Impel Liquor from Thunder~ Because babies can never grow too fast. C=

This pretty trippy gal came from Millie

Pickle was my secret santa and sent me this absolutely amazing Phyrette. ;___; <3333 They're obviously a species that's dear to me now, and he'll fit in right at home with my Temple Kuhna!

Thanks to Shrewdie/Omnisearch, my Emerald Tree Boa family has expanded once again. <3 I think that puts me at three members of the family now?

Zeke x Renita
Kitsumi sent this adorable little bun. The calico ones always remind me of the calico cat we've got around the house, Natalie.

Hnnng. Dem markings. Those little tick marks around the eyes. I've always been madly in love with this Diosol, and Middy sent him to me!

Lookit those little nose whiskers. He looks so hyper and I absolutely love him. <3 This little fellow came from Flame

The only thing that could make this male Windgill sexier would be the new head type, but even without that he's still awesome! I absolutely love the way the ivy cuts through the muddy and makes it even more broken up.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: • Forever Wishing •

Postby Kyrit » 12/13/2019 3:04 PM

Fairly decent update for 2019. Lots of event/wild pets added.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate