Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

A Rather Moody Wishlist

Postby Moodypendelum » 04/04/2015 3:37 PM

Important dates:
November 12 [Birthday]
Christmas!

Paragon Wish:
Species: Grim
Sex: Male
Wing: Ecliptic
Tail: None
Markings 1: Clawpad
Markings 2: Sambaya
Colors: Grim, dark colors mostly like black and grey.  White is also welcome.

Since joining I was always enamored with custom/breedable pets like the Lucains and the Kuhna.  Then paragons came out, and I admit I am a sucker for dragons.  And the wider degree of choices just made me want at least one to call my own.

This guy's pretty much the only thing I really want, but, to be honest, I would just be happy to have any kind of male paragon.  If you do want to gift me and happen to just have a spare from a breeding session you don't want (like that's even possible) I wouldn't say no to adopting the big guy.

Take note that my only real preference is for a male.  Yes, I agree there are no real differences between the two sexes, and it kind of goes against what I've just been saying.  It's just that the paragon character I came up with is male (yep.  I came up with the character before the design.  How nerdy is that?) and I'm more comfortable writing male characters.
-We're all mad here.
Moodypendelum
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 185
Donate