Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

[* Shrewd's Wishlist

Postby Jaykobell » 09/04/2007 11:45 PM

What Shrewd Would Like:

NOTE: I really don't know what I want. This Wishlist is a VERY loose guideline. If you're my Secret Santa or just want to gift me, just give me whatever. Art, KS, GT, seasonal (that I don't have), etc. It doesn't need to be super fancy. I realize I'm hard to gift, so as long as it's got some kind of value, I'll be satisfied.

Updated as of December 21/2014!

[* Currently Most Wanted *]

***TONJI KUHNA***
The one and only RARE Kuhna I'm missing out of the five species.

KUHNAS***
Just give them all to me. My Pen has all the species that I currently own, and I'm always cool with getting some that I don't have.

~*~

.:Kuhnas:.
Brushfire
Destrei
Endwar
Freizein
Fruity
Fulldoon
Ghastly
Gingebread
Grasis *
Hyper *
Mistletoe
Misty *
Molten
Pearberry
Pumpkin
Pyurin *
Reiz
Revelate
Seraph
Soundscape
Spirit
Tainted *
Toffee *
***** TONJI *****
Twilight *
Tyrune *

Blue Ancient
Orange Ancient

.:Others:.
Sanguine Kitrell
Aurai Gallizar
Diony Gallizar
Random Paragons - [F]/[M] means I prefer the gender version specified; none means both genders are equally-liked.
(Lavamancer [F], Frost, Rockbeak, Nago, Pipe, Ambia [M], Carapace**, Deserthorn*, Primal*, Sailfin, Spardrake* [F], Voidbringer [F])
Random Soveris**
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Custom Ideas

Postby Jaykobell » 04/18/2008 12:14 AM

[* Simple Guide to Make Shrewd Happy

So, I know my Wishlist is pretty much: "lawl gimme expensive THEEGZ! 8B!" Not to mention it doesn't have any customs on it.

So obviously, when my birthday or Christmas come around, I guess people just don't know what they could give to me.

So here is this simple guide that tells you what I like and what (should) make me happy if you want to give me a gift.

º 1st: Anything that's based off a real animal is probably going to give me the squeals. In relation to that, I love... spotted animals. Geckos, lizards, snakes, frogs. I like stripey ones as well, like cats. But if you go with reptile patterns, I'm probably going to scream until my lungs go pop.

º 2nd: In general, I like generic combos (i.e. black/white/gold). But I do like some of the more unusual ones, like black/purple/green (love this one, actually). I don't like blue/orange, though. I'm also not a big fan of blue/brown, but if you pull it off well, I'll probably like it. Otherwise, as long as it's a combo that goes together, I'll like it. There's just some of them that I like better.

º 3rd: In that same vein as º2, I usually prefer pets with... a set number of colors. This is hard to explain. But say you have black/white/gold and you're doing a heavy-edited pet like a Sygriff. If you color certain things red or blue, and nothing else makes them stand-out, they'll annoy me. I like when everything on the pet refers to something else; something makes something else pop. Obviously, that doesn't apply when it's based on a real animal. You'll also notice that I love it when the pet's eyes pop from the design. So if the pet's blue, don't give it blue eyes, cause then they won't scream "OVER HERE!" and that's what I love. xD

º 4th: If we're going to talk about gradients... I don't like them in general. If they aren't pulled off well, they can really just break the pet on their own. I like it when they're very subtle and are just enough to make the pet have a little design quirk. Again, if it's based on a real animal, that doesn't apply. But in general, if you give a pet a purple-to-teal gradient, unless you can make the rest hide most of it or pretty as hell, I won't like it. xD;

º 5th: Species I like? Like anyone else, Diosol, Lucain, and Paragon. In terms of non-breedables:

Batti *
Fenling
Ferrikoon
Frightmare *
Slynx
Yonyuu *
Matches
Tengumi
Shartile *
Itchysaur **
Kamee
Lohlani
Kalamarei
Likuta **
Anala **
Chombones
Hunter
Akail
Moonling
Drakel
Gallizar
Rabbot
-Wockees
Scordrak
Evergreen
Kitrell
Garagnir
Leumoo
Velix
Florana *
Barghest
Shinzo ***
Sabbit
Nonaga
Insonia **
Evren
Shimin
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/06/2008 3:21 PM

Updated again with retireds instead of only Kuhnas~ P=

Stocking up on last year's special Christmas pet, so I can ask for this year's pets next December XD (Oh The Lame)
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/15/2008 12:59 AM

Added the custom form for my cat's representative. I don't think I'll get her around Xmas, since customs are closed right now, but they may be opened by my birthday, maybe.

In any case, she's up there.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Dreams From the Berry...

Postby Jaykobell » 12/20/2008 3:51 AM

Updated with two new things. P=

And bumping it to the first page? XD; -lame-
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/28/2008 3:40 AM

;^;

Thank you Baal! I'll never forget this. D: This is the prettiest gift someone could give to me. You can't imagine how important she was to me. Thank you so much!

Also, Wishlist edited. Took the pets I received as gifts (so I don't get doubles accidently).
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/12/2009 2:44 PM

Edited, separated the Kuhna list from the list of random pets. I'm looking for the Others rather than the Kuhnas right now. P= The asterisks tell you which pets I'm mainly looking for.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/15/2009 6:02 PM

Edited, I put a link to my Kuhna List that's located in my Pen. If you wanna give me a Kuhna (for whatever reason), then keep to that list!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/10/2009 8:44 PM

..... Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Crimson Cain, booyah. 8D;

ThisisallyourfaultBaal. XD;
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/26/2009 8:36 PM

Phome'Hime and Ner'Sense Paragons were added in the Customs post.

-shoos two certain someones-
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/07/2009 9:46 PM

Updated. Currently looking for an Ipinox. I don't have a lot of KS left, and Christmas is coming... So yeah. :\
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/08/2009 1:38 AM

So I'm gonna start listing here those who give me gifts. >3<; Cause I.. can. D8<;

My first Ipinox, thanks to SkyWolf11. >3< Sadly it's a Fall... but it was my first and a gift, so it's staying with me anyway! >D<! Thank you Sky... Wolfie~ You're Sky Wolfie now. D8<;

Shieba gave me my second Ipinox. >3< Waning~! It's one of my favs, too. >333< Danke Shieba, ich liebe dich. D8 <3

AWWHR! It was unexpected. T3T Flame gave me a Summer Ipinox~ Thank you Flame. ;o;

Cookie. T^T;; ;3; Pretty Cain femme is preeeeeeeetty.  Thank youuuuuuu.

;o; Toxicnoway. Auruuuum. I know I've wanted one of those for a long time. D: Thank you. ;3;! -watches it pop from the squeezing-

Blazeberry! I always wanted to have both elemental berries. >3<! And now I doooooo. Thank you Kreeptoooooz. ;3; Yes, you're Kreeptoz now. D<;

HOMG BAAL. I've wanted one of those for two years now. D: I couldn't get one cause they were from the Gift Shop boxes. ;3; But now I have ooooooone. T^T -squashes- You... will need the greatest of personalities... D8; Work my head, woooork... D8<;
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/16/2009 8:24 PM

So I updated this with a quick list that tells people what I like. So if you don't have the crazy-rare things I want, you still have alternatives if you have some random breedable rotting around. It doesn't have to match everything in the list, but yah. Guidelines if you wanna give me something but just don't have anything rare.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/31/2009 4:32 PM

Updated with Negative's Fenref custom form. Should add Fear's soon, once I'm sure how much her adds-on cost.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 04/27/2010 11:21 PM

Up to date now (or it should be).
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff