Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

Starlight, Starbright...

Postby MillietheWarrior » 01/29/2008 11:49 PM

...First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish, I wish tonight...

My Birthday:
January 6th (1990)

What I really want for Christmas:

A Tali based on Totoro from My Neighbor Totoro with a little leaf on his head, dust sprites (no faces) and little blooms of plants and acorns around his feet.

A tali based on San from Princess Mononoke and her wolf cape, knife, armband, necklace and mask from the same movie. Colors of the Tali based on her clothing colors.

A Tali based on Howl's Moving Castle; based on Howl in his bird form from the poster with his little earrings and little rainbow star spirits and a little ball of flame somewhere.

A Tali based on Nausicaa from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind with little poisonous plants around her, the same helmet Nausicaa wears with the flaps that go under her chin loose and open. The turtle like symbol on her shirt from the end of the movie on her chest. Body same color as clothing, and some fur the same color as her hair to give it a more interesting look than just mostly blue XD

A Tali based on Chihiro from Spirited Away. Scales from Kohaku's dragon form scattered around her, and little star candies that the soot sprites get all over, kind of like confetti on the ground.

A Tali based on Shizuku from Whisper of the Heart (my FAV Ghibli movie). A couple of open books around her and at her feet, a pen/pencil like the one she uses, a violin or violin bow somewhere on or near her, and a geode that looks like the one in the movie with shimmery-ness.

Regular things:
Any random Tali
Any random ursice
Any random Renegade Battleheart
Any Random Grondalith
Any random Xin Yun (dragon thing)
Any random Alluria (the female with the long crest)
Any Lakuhndra period (Rejection base preferred w/ bob tails and no wings or double angel wings)
Any random kuhna (I prefer the bob tails and neutral expression w/ rejection base and no wings or double angel wings)
Kuhna/Lakundra I don't own
Add-ons

When you wish upon a star, makes no different who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you, right?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/01/2008 11:27 PM

Regular Wishes

The Last Unicorn Custom

- A Custom Lakuhndra based off these pictures:
Her name is Pluto, and she's the guardian of time and space. She uses knives, and carries a staff as well. She answers to the council of immortals, and is very powerful. It's her job to be sure time and space are all in sync and safe. I'd like some kind of silver, swirling, sparkling dust around her front feet, like she jumped in some snow. Knives somewhere, and no wings. Eyes should be blue red. Smilokuhndra base, fangs not
Included
Refs:
http://static.zerochan.net/Izayoi.Sakuy ... 242729.jpg
http://static.zerochan.net/Izayoi.Sakuy ... 431540.jpg
http://static.zerochan.net/Izayoi.Sakuy ... 242729.jpg
http://static.zerochan.net/Izayoi.Sakuy ... 335769.jpg
http://static.zerochan.net/Izayoi.Sakuy ... 861770.jpg

- Keystones, lots and lots of them
- Mummy Lakuhndra

Random Pets, for Christmas Customs if You feel like gettin' me one =)
- Random Grondalith (I love grondaliths, so many of these!)
- Random Lakuhndra
- Random Merkuhna Lakuhndra
- Smilokuhnas and kundras FOREVER!!
- Lakuhndra based off Kiara from Lion King II
- Lakuhndra based off Sarabi from Lion King
- Lakuhndra based off Zeera (Kovu's mother) from lion King II
- Lakuhndra based off Vutahni (Kovu's sister) from Lion King II

Newest wishes (waaant)
-Smilokuhna, no fangs, based on a strawberry cream pie and inspired by Lulu's Pie Song by Sara Bareilles. Sonething sort of aurora borealis like with the colors from the pie, swirls like cream and some sprinkling of stars
Based on;
http://images.edge-generalmills.com/75c ... 943ef4.jpg
- Smilokuhna, no fangs, based on Aurorus Pokemon. Light line art

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Custom Lucain, Disney Princess' and Villains

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/01/2008 11:40 PM

Lucain/Paragon/Special (Most Wanted) Custom Wishes

Disney Princess Customs

------------------------

A Lucain based off Ariel from the Little Mermaid; purple shells somewhere at feet. A little toy fish sitting on the ground near her feet, a golden shell around her neck, similar to the one from the movie
Ref 1

------------------------

More to come soon...

------------------------

Disney Villain Customs

A custom Lucain based on Mother Gothel from Tangled, belt from dress added around her neck
Ref 1

------------------------

A custom Lucain based off Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, generic crow and horns added
Ref 1

------------------------

(Very MUCH wanted)

A custom Lucain based off Ursula, from The Little Mermaid. For Lucain, tails turned into tentacles, shell around neck like in the movie, beauty mark maybe? ink around feet, perhaps?
Ref 1

------------------------

A custom Lucain based off the Evil Queen, from Snow White; crown and circular emblem on chest added; tails made to look more 'flowy' and long, like a cloak
Ref 1[/url]

------------------------

A custom Lucain based off the Queen of Hearts; crown added, heart shaped collar round the back of the neck (like in the live action Johnny Depp version), and bloody on paws and bloody pawprints around her feet
Ref 1

------------------------

A Lucain based off Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations; fur purse added, cigarette stick thing
Ref 1

------------------------

A MALE Lucain based off Shere Khan from The Jungle Book; whiskers and fangs and claws added, along with a little stick with fire on it in front of him.
Ref 1

------------------------

A MALE Lucain based off Hades from Hercules; smoke around feet, obscuring feet and some of legs. A blue flame running from the back of his head to his tailtips.
Ref 1

------------------------

A Lucain based off Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove; feathers added around neck, on head, earrings added to ears, maybe over-exagerated eyelashes?
Ref 1

------------------------

(Very MUCH Wanted)
A Lucain or Lakuhndra based of Helga Sinclair from Atlantis: The Lost Empire; mole added, gun added, noir film feel as per character creation
Ref 1

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Other Customs

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/03/2008 6:47 PM

Other Customs

Super special My Little Pony Customs

In order of most important to least important:

Princess Luna Custom
Based on this My Little Pony.

Princess Celestia Custom

Rarity Custom

------------------------
Other Wishes
------------------------

A Custom Grondalith based on Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho, with her face smiling, a pink compact mirror open at her feet
Eyes;
Ref 1
Colors taken from;
ref 2
ref 3
Ref 4

Inubaishiri Shielupe

A Female Lucain based off Fizzy, my favorite character from my Little Pony. I’d love to have an aura of light bubblegum pink around her, from when she uses her ‘unicorn magic’ to disappear. I’d love her base to be the same blue as fizzy's actual body, with the cones on her hips. I’d also like her to have a horn and to have the same eye color. No wingblades, if that's possible. A bow sitting on her tails, like on Fizzy’s in the picture. See below for add-ons and details
Markings: No markings
Add-ons: Horn, glow, ribbon, cones on hip, hair, no wingblades, bubbles (can be added later)
Ref for Fizzy:

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/03/2008 9:11 PM

Nothing here

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/11/2008 12:48 AM

Nothing here

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/11/2008 12:59 AM

Pssst... You can get the Cake Kuhna for free. :D

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/11/2008 1:10 AM

Really? Where? If it's on the post with the Grafitti Albie link and the Sahound link, then I pressed that, but it wouldn't work for me. It might be my computer...

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Terri » 02/11/2008 11:39 AM

Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/20/2008 8:14 PM

((Thanks guys!))

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/08/2008 5:53 PM

Updated!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/11/2008 10:39 PM

Updated!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2008 7:40 PM

Updated.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 04/01/2008 11:31 PM

Even though there not on your wishlist, I shall give you huggles 'cause you're so nice. <3 -luffs-

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/15/2008 7:18 PM

Yayz! Huggles! -Dances about happily-

Updated!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next