Hoping to show the world what you've been looking for? Then post it here! Who knows, maybe someone might just granted you that wish... Probably around say... Christmas time?

Moderators: ToxicShadow, Retired Staff

Return to Wishlists

Hospital Wishlist and Last Will

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/01/2009 10:59 PM

Okay, not many people would ever want to read this list, but...My Birthday's October 13th XD

What I really want:
Paragons (I love them! My favorites are the nago but they are ALL awesome and beautiful. Slate-grey with gold wings and neon pink Ancient is beautiful. All of them.) Bought Skettis from Millie
Lucians (Again, they are so cute. Every last one. I especially like Celestic, but...I would be happy with a slate-grey one with pink ancient and gold celestic. Or just a slate-grey one, for that matter). Bought Nightstrider from Shrewdie :D
Sky Serraptors (I love them :D) Bought with EP
Any kind of Nagi (They're so cute) Thanks, Jobiehana!
Hysper/Slydra (I love snakes.) Bought with EP
Harbringer/Malice Worm (SOOO cute!) Bought with EP
Calimikuhna (For making a panzer XD)
An Avalanche or Volcanic Pazer - Evelonian Wish-a-Thon
Bleeders (plot) I have three of every single kind.
Kamo Khuna :D

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Queen of Hearts

Postby rayquaza7996 » 03/09/2010 8:08 PM

What pet species do you want customized?: Gallizar

Eye Color: Green (see below)

Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where:
I really can't describe it very well, so I did a MS Paint version of it.

Accessories:
Small bleeder-like “spirit”* perched on her back. 6$. Complete recolor. ~12$?

Background Type: White

Total Cost: Around 35$
Ex. Sketch above.

Story: The Queen of Black Hearts, as they call her, was once deeply in love. But her lover cheated on her, and when she found out, she was both furious and heartbroken. In her anger, she killed the other woman and badly maimed her old boyfriend, declaring herself “the true victor”. She was still depressed, though, after the adrenaline rush wore off, and she fell into a deep depression. Shortly after, a Bleeder visited her-her Bleeder, her broken heart. She uses him to spy on her foes in gambling, allowing her to cheat easily. When she looses, it often triggers her most psycho side-gambling is her anti-insanity.

After being kicked out of the last gambling place she knew of (for killing a staff member who caught her cheating) she fell into even greater insanity, eventually coming under Daemon's control in her need for something to control it. She still causes a boatload of trouble, though, and she's certainly not a dependable young lady. Her bleeder haunts her like a shadow, and she can see through its eyes, which she still uses to cheat against anyone foolish enough to challenge her to a game. She's a ruthless and excellent gambler, but she relies upon others to keep her sane.

My custom design :)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Hospital Wishlist

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/05/2010 7:24 PM

Updated with strikethroughs.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Stains

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/11/2010 12:57 PM

1. What pet species do you want customized?: Dreamsnare Bleeder
2. Eye Color: 800000
3. Describe, in as much detail as possible, what colors you want on the pet and where: (To make sure you get what you envisioned, please be as specific as possible! We don't read minds.)
The main body (not counting feathers, mask, spine, wings, claws, etc) where it is black should be white. The areas of the main body (NOT the mask) that are glowy green should instead be 800000 The heart-tailtip and mask-heart-head-thingy should be black. The blood should be 800000. The claws should be silver, around 999999. The feathers should be white where they were originally black and 800000 where they were green. The spines should be 999999. The wings should be white with 800000 tips. The "glow" around the pet should be recolored to white.

4. Accessories:
A rather large pair of feathery wings on the back, near where the current ones are, it's okay if they cover the old ones and it's okay if they don't. These would be white bases, shading down to 800000.  

Blood dripping off the spines, in the same 800000 color as before.

Uh...if possible, the various pieces of the Clockwork Bleeder (the metal things and the power center) positioned in the same place, with the powergel stuff being my 800000 color. Guessing that'd be around 5-8$.

5. Background Type (See below):
6. Total Cost:
Base 15$ + Wings 6$ + Blood on Spines 3$ + Clockworks 5-8$ = 29-32$
7. Method of Payment (Paypal, Mail, etc.):

If I ever order this boy, I'll have to remove some parts.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Hospital Wishlist and Last Will

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/23/2010 11:39 AM

The Last Will of Ray that She Copied From Mousenheath because she is awesome and by copying Mousen she can be awesome too
If I am ever banned or if I die of a heart attack whle being run over by a car as I count euros atop a horse, this is where I should hope my stuff would go :D Of course, the only person who would know if I died would be Gira...D:

1/2 my keystones, Skettis, Moonlight, both Curses, my Panzer, and Flash would go to Giratina127 because she is my RL friend

1/4 my keystones and Ara would go to Ashes.

1/4 my keystones and everything else would be sent to mousenheath because I copied this from her. So also if thids is breaking some rule I missed BLAME HER :D

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate