Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

Re: .:Mage's Brewery:.

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/12/2021 1:56 PM

Rheese practically danced into the shop with excitement, waving cheerily to the customers she recognised and greeting the elderly shopkeeper enthusiastically with a 'Happy New Year!" that echoed throughout the shop.

She pulled her purse open, and placed her little pouch of Keystones down on the counter in front of her.

"I'd like to buy One Elixir of Fertility, please - I have the 175 Keystones right here" she waved her hands in excitement, pointing to where she could see the bottle resting on the shelf. "I'm so glad you have some in stock, it's for a friend - they'll finally be able to have kits!" she gushed, bouncing up and down with a grin on her face.

[Paid; 175 KS]
[Delivered]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/16/2021 4:49 PM

Nexus strode into the shop, hat on his head and long leather coat open at the collar. He browsed the shelves until the counter was free, before waltzing over and leaning on his elbow to speak to the shopkeeper.

"Seems you've got a pretty sweet setup here" he remarked, unpleasant smile causing the titanium fang in his mouth to gleam in the lamplight. "Perhaps you can hook me up with something special - see, I've got a client who's wanting something very specific from their next ren-dez-voos, if you catch my drift?" He winked at the shopkeeper, who seemed unimpressed, and looked both ways before pulling a pouch of Keystones out of an inner pocket with exaggerated motions of being sneaky.

"Alright, here's the deal; you give me one of those Emission Liquors, and I'll split the fee with you. All right?"

Purchasing 1x Emission Liquor

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Delivered]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/02/2021 2:20 PM

"Chaos draught... Elixir of... what was it called again?" The male mumbled as he walked towards the shop. "Ugh, why couldn't he come here and buy all this stuff himself? I don't even know what half of this crap does."

The complaining continued as he entered the shop and perused the display of potions. Thankfully, a couple of names sounded familiar, and by the time he was leaving with his purchases, he was fairly sure that he had gotten everything on his list - and perhaps a few extra things, just in case. Hey, he wasn't paying, so what did it matter?

Purchasing:
1 Palette Potion: 50 KS
1 Elixir of Fertility: 175 KS
2 XX Draught: 50 KS
2 XY Draught: 50 KS
1 Generative Draught: 50 KS
2 Chaos Draught: 100 KS
1 Emission Liquor: 150 KS

Total: 625 KS

[Paid; 625 KS]
[Delivered]

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 05/14/2021 6:00 PM

A cute little kitty walked right through the door.  Was it lost?  It looks quite determined and sure of itself for a lost cat.  It stands up at attention, tail straight up and twitching slightly.  Seems like it's ready to tell you something, perhaps you should grab a notepad to write down what it's about to say.  "Meow.  Meow meow meow meow."  Oh...  Maybe you can find a translator somewhere...  You really don't want to make the cute kitty sad, it just seems so proud of itself.

Translation: "I would like One Elixir of Fertility for 175 KS, and one Elixir of Fertility for 8 GT, One Palette Potion, and one Generative Draught  meow."

Total: 275 KS and 8 GT

[Paid: 275 KS 8 GT]
[Delivered]

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/12/2021 10:31 AM

Theron.

It was unusual for Theron to leave the Alliance base unaccompanied by either Lana, Xyshari, Senya, or Arcann (with the exception of when he would turn in mission reports to that strange saloon forwarded to him by Lana and Xyshari), and yet, here he was. He looked around the case of potions for a moment, looking down at his datapad from time to time before finally looking up at the strange wizard there.

"Hey. Uh, I need one of those Elixirs of Fertility and one of those Generative Draughts. This should cover the fee for both potions," he said, pulling out a small sum of keystones.

(Buying: EoF x1 with Keystones - 175KS
Generative Draught x1 - 50KS
Subtotal: 225KS)

[Paid; 225 KS]
[Delivered]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/31/2021 10:11 PM

Initially, she had not made any plans for going out on New Year's Eve. Overall, Toxic was not the type to celebrate the changing of the calendar year. However, it occurred to her that she had some shopping to do and, since she had no other plans to begin with, she figured she might as well go ahead and do it now. "Hello there. Could I get a few things?"

Order

Elixir of Fertility
- 175 KS

Generative Draught
- 50 KS

[Paid 225 KS]
[Delivered]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/31/2021 10:12 PM

Ohh la! They had to hurry. Things had been so chaotic for the past two weeks, but now, they couldn't procrastinate on this anymore. They had to hurry and make their choice, and they had to submit their order. Otherwise, they would miss out for the year! They couldn't have that.

They hurried inside, their money at the ready, left panting at the desk. They huffed and puffed, and between pants, they placed their order. "Huff! Two Elixirs of Fertility and one Generative Draught," they wheezed, placing the Keystones and Goddess Tears on the counter.

[Paid 225 KS; 8 GT]
[Delivered]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 01/01/2022 12:49 AM

A tall thin figure steps into the shop quietly and approaches the counter. The figure appears to be relatively masculine in appearance and they are draped from head to toe in a drab, dark grey robe, obscuring much of their appearance. A scarf, slightly darker than the rest of the ensemble, is wrapped around the figures shoulders, obscuring the lower half of his face. A hood adorns the robe, casting his face in darkness.

"Ah, hello...," Vensemont begins, his voice soft and a tad anxious. "I'm aware this is quite late, but I need an Elixir of Fertiility for something I am working on, please."

[Paid 175 KS]
[Delivered]

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 773
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/02/2022 5:27 PM

The small creature scurried into the shop with a bag tied to its back. Orion needed a few of the wizard's potions to get him through the year, or rather his clients did. He approached the counter and climbed up on top of it with a huff. This form was real troublesome but it was the safest by far. Afterall very few humans wanted to harm such a cute creature.

He opened the bag on his back and withdrew a large sum of keystone. Setting them on the counter he counted them out carefully.

Once done he cleared his throat and waved to get the wizard's attention.

"Hello, I'll be needing one elixir of fertility and one generative draught. That will be 225 keyskeystone. Thank you!"

With that he scurried back out of the store.

[Paid 225 KS]
[Delivered]

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/17/2022 12:00 PM

Xyshari.

Xyshari walked into the strange shop once again, looking around for a moment before she approached the counter, a certain look in her eyes as she examined the potions. She considered things for a moment, and then, she approached the mage as she regarded the list of potions.

"I'd like to purchase one Elixir of Fertility, and one Generative Draught. I will be paying for both in cre--sorry, Keystones. Old habits from my old home die hard, she said, passing a purse filled with Keystones across the counter.

[Paid; 225 KS]
[Delivered]
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/30/2022 3:11 PM

Gabriel was tired, and hot, and it was overall uncomfortable in the warm, steamy room with so many people browsing the shelves. He had agreed to come willingly, but was regretting it now - he hoped he would be able to get back outside quickly, where at least there was a slight breeze.

He made sure nobody else seemed to be queueing up for the counter, and then strode forward, wiping his paws on his trousers so his hands dried a little.

"Hi, I would like to purchase One Generative Draught, One Emission Liquor, and One Elixir Of Fertility - all with Keystones, please. I believe that is 375KS in total?"

[Paid; 375 KS]
[Delivered]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/07/2022 5:40 PM

Vincent scurried into the shop with a mischievous grin. He was plotting something but what was anyone's guess. He hopped up to the counter and drop a pile of keystones and goddess tears on the counter before grinning ear to ear and sliding over a slip of paper with an order. Once the order was placed he scurried back out of the shop with a cackle.

Purchasing:
1 x Elixir of Fertility with GT
1 x Emission Liquor with KS
Total: 8 GT and 150 KS

[Paid; 8 GT, 150 KS]
[Delivered]

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/08/2023 4:14 AM

Gabriel was in a very good mood. Though it worried him a little, Lloyd hadn't been up to any of his usual stunts, and a minor prank here and there - like a water balloon in his chair - wouldn't be allowed to upset him this year.

He reached the shop and strode in, offering a greeting to the worker stocking the shelves as he made his way to the counter, to wait his turn.

"Good Morning" he said, offering a small smile to the shopkeeper. "I would like to purchase One Generative Draught and One Elixir of Fertility, both with Keystones, please. I believe that's 225KS in total?"

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/28/2024 5:24 PM

Elysium stood into the shop with a long list of items he needed for his latest experiments
He was in his usual sour mood and wasn't keen on wasting time, his or the shop owner's. With a huff he set his list down on the counter along with the necessary keystones.

"I need everything on this list," he said curtly.
Once he obtained his items he secured them in a pack and headed out without a word.

Elixir of Fertility - 175 KS
Generative Draught - 50 KS
Emission Liquor - 150 KS
Palette Potion - 50 KS
Chaos Draught - 50 KS
Elixir of Choice - 10 KS
Fortuity Potion - 25 KS
Charcoal Tonic - 10 KS

Total cost: 520 KS