Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

Re: .:Mage's Brewery:.

Postby Kitsumi » 08/03/2024 3:56 AM

Kitsumi was staring down at the list in her hand as she entered the shop. Her lips moved as she seemed to be silently reciting it to herself. Once she reached the front, she finally looked up with a shy smile.

"Hello! I'm here to do a sort of, yearly potion restock I guess you could call it? It's actually kind of a large order," she paused to glance down at the list again. "Uh, I hope it's okay that I'm buying in bulk like this. Do you happen to have all of these available?" She recited the potions that she had memorized, and set a pouch of keystones on the counter as payment.

x8 Palette Potion (400 ks)
x1 Elixir of Fertility (175 ks)
x1 Generative Draught (50 ks)
x7 Chaos Draught (350 ks)
x1 Emission Liquor (150 ks)

total: 1125 ks

[Paid; 1125 KS]
[Delivered]

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7534
Donate

Re: .:Mage's Brewery:.

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/03/2024 5:41 AM

Gabriel entered the shop, squinting at the bright lights which greeted him. This was becoming a habit, he thought, as he carefully squeezed between the colourful displays of glass potion bottles and made his way up to the counter.

"Good Morning" he said, offering a small smile to the shopkeeper. "I would like to purchase One Generative Draught and One Elixir of Fertility, both with Keystones, please. I would also like Three Elixirs of Choice, please - I believe that's 255KS in total?"

He stepped back, and waited as the shopkeeper noted his items down and passed the list to a hand that was hovering over the shelves behind them.

[Paid; 255 KS]
[Delivered]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1352
Donate

Previous