Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

Re: .:Toys and Trinkets:.

Postby Isalynne » 07/16/2016 11:41 AM

What was it with people wanting him to run stupid errands? It was a whole load of nonsense that he was totally tired of dealing with. Even so, Stefan was aware that it was unlikely that he'd get fed if he didn't bend to the whims of his housemates, and that would be even more unpleasant. With a deep sigh, the Myu Reaper sprung into the store, casting a disdainful glance around. It was even more insulting that he was not even entrusted with something important. Just a doll for one of the numerous whiny brats they'd all been saddled with.

"Hi. Yeah." He curled his lip in distaste. "I need a Tabby Doll, please."

[Paid; 15 KS]
[Recorded]
Isalynne
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1615
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/28/2016 2:03 PM

Six entered the shop with no small sense of embarrassment on his face, taking the form of a reluctant grimace. Without much fanfare he walked to a part of the store and snatched a pirate hat down from the peg, already digging into his pocket for some change. "Yeah, uh... I wanna buy this thing. It's for--it's... my boyfriend, he..." He stopped his stuttering ramble and slapped the change down with a small clatter, tucking the hat under his arm. "I lost a bet," he said vaguely, like that explained everything. He knew Yin had suggested the matching halloween costumes thing just to embarrass Six, even if the demon secretly though it was kind of neat. But he'd never let Yin, or this shop owner, know that.
Black Pirate's Hat - 15 KS

[Paid; 15 KS]
[Recorded]

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/28/2016 6:48 PM

She wasn't done yet. Christmas may have been over, but the festivities weren't. Toxic still had some catching up to do. It was her goal to gift as many as she could, if she was able to find suitable things to gift. Though, admittedly, it was getting more and more difficult to pick out gifts as time went on.

But, what better gift for the holidays than toys? "Hello!" she greeted the shopkeeper cheerfully. "I was hoping I could pick up a few toys for someone that I know. Could I get one Calico Doll and one Shi'Hana Doll, and have them sent to Sarah, please?"

[Paid; 40 KS]
[Recorded]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/28/2017 12:57 AM

"Okay, I can do this!" Clone told herself, as she rushed into one more shop. The thought she had been done earlier, but, nope, not quite. Although she could not remember all of what she was missing from her toy collection, at least a few came to mind. "Hello! Can I please buy a Chaos Kitty Doll, Lovestruck Honeydew Plush, and a Doom Plush, please!"

[Paid; 30 KS]
[Recorded]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Previous