Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

.:The Metamorphose Medical Clinic:.

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 07/06/2011 1:09 AM

~**~

The air here... it's just not right. And yet if it wasn't enough that this place was so far out of reach anyway, tucked away and snuggled down in the darkest corner of the city, the inside of this room is barely lit. It seems that the fluorescent lights overhead struggled to fight back the shadows in this strangely sanitized room, and yet the blackness crept all along the white walls. There were chairs off to the side and long hallways that branched out and away; a large opening set into the farthest wall which looked into a busy room full of people at desks and computers, working diligently. This place had the look of a hospital and yet it was not.

A face suddenly loomed from the opening, smiling genuinely at you. "Good evening," the figure spoke, a man with dark hair and eyes that hid behind the shine in his glasses, a white lab coat that seemed faintly stained crimson in some places. His silky voice floated out as he produced a small clipboard upon which there were many papers to fill out and a pen. "I am Doctor Einsor, the owner of this establishment. So then, you've found this place and I'm assuming you're wanting to submit your 'pet' for our research? I'm sure you have your reasons as to why you've come. If you are here to have your pet undergo some procedures for our medical research, you'll need to sign these release papers... heh... Anything that happens to your pet, we're not liable for." He slides the clipboard closer.

"Now, if you look here, this is all the types of pets we can accept so far. Only a few species can withstand our... tests, so we can only accept certain kinds. of course, we're always trying new things, so you can expect more species to be welcome in the near future." The 'doctor' grins then taps a small, black computer screen set into the wall as well. It reads:

-Acceptable Species-

- Anura (125 KS)
- Biolune Rollaby (230 KS)
- Bleached Fellox (180 KS)
- Calamikuhna (375 KS)
- Desert Nagi (180 KS)
- Falleef (60 KS)
- Gravity Fellox (180 KS)
- Holeef (60 KS)
- Kamo Kuhna (375 KS)
- Nagi (160 KS)
- Nitro Fellox (180 KS)
- Peacer Fellox (375 KS)
- Preluhna (375 KS)
- Treasure Rollaby (180 KS)

For KUHNA Species: Please indicate the parents of any submitted Generation Kuhnas (We also accept originals as well). Otherwise, your request will be ignored. All mutant Kuhna-types can still breed (Please see the Main Site for Genetics information on what genes your new Kuhna can pass on).

He then tapped the screen, which now changed and showed several question marks and images upon it. "Well, our database isn't very large at the moment, but once the first person to order a new pet does so, we'll have images here to show you what they look like, in case you'd like one of your own."

-Test Results-

Avalanche Panzer (Calamikuhna)

Bog Anura (Anura)

Steamwork Fellox (Bleached Fellox)

Cyber Fellox (Peacer Fellox)

Security Fellox (Gravity Fellox)

Fallout Fellox (Nitro Fellox)

Fallen Luhna (Preluhna)

Fungal Rollaby (Biolune Rollaby)

Hevlen Duo-Nagi (Desert Nagi)

Jaager (Kamo Kuhna)

Liveth Duo-Nagi (Nagi)

Pallid Rollaby (Treasure Rollaby)

Thorn Thief (Falleef)

Volcanic Panzer (Calamikuhna)

Wood Rogue (Holeef)

-Original Species-

"Oh look. It seems like a new species has been crea-err... discovered during the course of our experimentation. Would you like to take them home?"

Species Name: Kirund
Cost: 125 KS

Species Name: Angriff Kirund
Cost: 135 KS

Species Name: Tatterdem
Cost: 125 KS

The man straightens and brushes his coat off. "Right then, have you made your decision? We're always looking for a new test subje-... errr, patient."

-----------

-Other Rules And Information-

° This thread follows all Marketplace Rules. Additional rules and information specific to this shop are listed below.

° Please note that your pet's stats, post count, and level 'reset' with the new 'Experiment's' stats that you can find in the Pet Stat area. You do not get to keep the pet's level.

° When ordering a Fortuna Strain, please send a screencap of your purchase to Kyrit, so that she knows it has been paid for and may record it, as well as tell Baal which pet you would like customized if you are using it.

° When using a Fortuna Strain, you will not be instantly delivered the image since Kyrit must let Baal know which pet you would like customized. The use of the item will still be recorded though.
.:The Marketplace:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 262049
Donate

Re: .:The Metamorphose Medical Clinic:.

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 07/06/2011 1:18 AM

~**~

"Of course... If you happen to have one of these lying around, you could do so much more with them here." The mad man said, fixing you once again with his eerie stare. There was something in that ghastly claw of his.

The man then pulls out a sleek, silver casing and places it on the counter before you. The case clicks open to reveal a soft, black lining cradling several different types of syringes, each filled with a different colored liquid and tagged beneath each. He proceeds to tell you about each one a little, though whether it piques your interest or not is up to you.

--Syringes--
(Syringes are tradeable. You only have to state here when you want to use it.)

Solar-X - 100 KS

Solar-X introduces a strand missing in the egg's genetic code (hence why it won't awaken on it's own). For the daring, I suppose, since those that have been injected with this trait have quite the unruly personality. Can only be introduced to an Egg.

Lunar-X - 100 KS

Lunar-X fulfills the same agenda as the Solar-X, introducing a catalyst in the hatching of your egg. I highly recommend this one for those who like to play it safe, or those that need a personal guardian. Can only be introduced to an Egg.

A-Strain - 250 KS

Those injected with the A-Strain virus undergo massive muscular growth and an increased body mass index. Subjects have been known to express some hostility and a tendency for extraneous violence. Protective measures should be put into place before using this. Can only be introduced to newly hatched creatures (1st Stage forms).

SP-Strain - 250 KS

Those injected with the SP-Strain are quite the handful once this virus has been introduced into their genetic code. Subjects display an amazing amount of stamina and possess a greater efficiency in circulatory respiration, allowing for more movement with less fatigue. Can only be introduced to newly hatched creatures (1st Stage forms).

Fortuna Strain - $10 USD Currently Unavailable

The Fortuna virus has been specifically designed to complete the genetic code for any creature born from the Mysterious Egg. If one is lucky enough to give this to a creature (during any stage of it's life), not only will its body change, but so will its appearance, which will randomize according to how the virus has settled into its genetic code. As this is a rather uncontrollable process, results may vary. For use with any form.

Notes:
- Using the Fortuna Virus randomizes the colors/markings of your pet.
- You may not use the Fortuna Virus more than once on a pet. (It would die from so much exposure.)
- Pets exposed to the Fortuna Virus can no longer evolve/change forms. (It completes the genetic code, remember?)

--The Sickle Species--

-Lucross-

Stage: 1
Description: First viable specimen of Lunar- X created -- removal of key DNA strains has been determined to be responsible for success. Preliminary testing indicates that said genetic removal has rendered Lucross incapable of digesting organic material; all attempts to do so have resulted in illness. Consumption of inorganic matter has no observable effect. Lucross appears susceptible to disease; it is theorized that key genetic removal is responsible -- further testing required. Observation of personality suggests canine qualities -- playful, gentle, loyal, defensive of master.
Prerequisites: Mysterious Egg, Lunar-X

-Socross-

Stage: 1
Description: Solar-X subject has recieved the growth stimulus which has integrated completely into its genetic code. Shows signs of extreme vulnerability to illness and lacks a sufficient bone density -- otherwise very physically active. Has habit of teething on anything within reach and rubbing the semi-calcified protrusion on its head in what appears to be an attempt to sharpen it. A small warning -- the Socross is somewhat of an aggressive creature displaying emergent deduction and puzzle-solving skills. Subjects do not require sustenance but are still prone to death by illness, age, or excessive physical trauma.
Prerequisites: Mysterious Egg, Solar-X

-Lusikross-

Stage: 2
Description: Lunar- X subject exposed to the SP-Strain. Increased metabolism renders subject as lean, slender body types;  energy is 'recycled' within its body through complex metabolic processes and thus does not require sustenance. The calcified 'sickles' on its skulls are used in a sawing, blade-like action when they swing their heads; powerful jaws are used as an extra means of attack. Feelings of loyalty remain towards their owners, despite increased aggressive tendencies. They display a tendency to patrol territory around a specified 'master'.
Prerequisites: Lucross, SP-Strain

-Solokross-

Description: After a few unsuccessful attempts, the subject has finally accepted the SP-Strain virus. Subject has kept its rebellious and aggressive attitude. Noted that it is somewhat loyal to its owner -- this behavior is unpredictable however; training and punishment are highly recommended in order to reign in such behavior. Uses its hook-like sickle to create deep wounds that bleed out. It is observed that it can travel on various terrain types. Only specified masters that have disciplined this creature enough may use it as a sufficient mount.
Prerequisites: Socross, SP-Strain

-Luxard-

Description: Introduction of the A-Strain virus to Solar - X subject was successful and without any rejective behavior. Subject has experience intensive muscular growth and an increased overall body mass index. Despite this painful transition, it seems to retain all loyalty towards a specified owner; will obey diligently to almost all commands given. Main method of attack is to charge and whip its head before impact, using its horn in a similar fashion to the Lusikross. Subject has become more resilient against disease and infection, result of virus.
Prerequisites: Lucross, A-Strain

-Solorex-

Description: A-Strain virus successfully injected into Solar-X subject, causing extreme mutations in appearance and personality; moderate laboratory damage sustained. Subject now highly aggressive and disobedient; possible use as bioweapon must be studied further. Subject  has been observed using forehead sickle to hook and trap Paragons attempting to escape by flight; swinging tail scythe to create auditory expression similar to Paragon call. Obedience has been obtained by providing opportunity to hunt and kill.
Prerequisites: Socross, A-Strain
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 07/06/2011 1:29 AM

~**~

"If you are of the... breeding type," the crimson-stained scientist said with some disdain, ""... you could perhaps use these items to your advantage. These, of course require extra measures however, in that you must use them in the Breeding Center. They only work on certain species as well, so please see the indicated list if you are not familiar with this product."

With a simple snap of his fingers (on his good hand), a small critter was summoned from the back of the room, a small case clasped in it's mouth as it fluttered over and landed gently on the counter. The small Diosol groomed an ear once and sat obediently, its eyes somewhat blank and listless. Taking the small case, the doctor revealed yet another small array of syringes all prepped for instant usage should the need arise. Man, was this guy loaded or what?

--Stock--
Rules:

- All items are tradeable.

- After posting here, the user may automatically create a new breeding room with the same naming conventions as is appropriate, with a time limit of TWO (2) weeks. The 25-post rule still applies, as well as all other Breeding Center rules.

- You may only purchase ONE of each type per stock update.

Breeder Boost - 350 KS or 5 GT or $5 USD

Apart from the terribly consumerist name, Breeder Boost introduces a certain set of hormones that allows for captive breeding in otherwise fragile specimens. Two offspring are guaranteed with one use per purchase. // Currently Works On: Diosol // In Stock: 0

Breeder Boost V2 - 10GT or $10 USD

A step up from the original formula, the V2 boost allows specimens to produce a slightly larger litter. However, results are far from predictable and several tested cases have produced litters completely unrelated to their progenitors in both appearance and genetics. Long term use is ill advised. // Currently Works On: Diosol // In Stock: 0
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/06/2011 1:37 AM

(I hope I did this right XD)

The little girl bust into the clinic, having heard of a new item, she wanted to it for herself. Chasing after her, was her old friend and guardian, Stotch.
"Oy, Mookie, wait up!" He called after her.
"Come on! Come on! We have to hurry." She called back to him.
She stopped at the counter, reading the paper. There was only a limited amount left. Pointing, she was jumping up and down impatiently.
"That, that! I need one of those!" She said, pointing to the Breeder Boost.
"Mookie, we dun 'ave da kind of KS fer dat." Came a growl from behind her.
"But please?" She whined.
He gritted his teeth.
"Okay, fine. But just one." He said quickly, handing her the KS.

(Purchasing one Breeder Boost, via KS)

(Item recorded.)

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/06/2011 1:37 AM

Uh huh. So….What were they here for again? Oh yeah, that’s right. They were here for that weird little concoction that determined their future. Allegedly.  Eva snapped her cell phone shut, scowling beneath her perfectly manicured hair-do. She was toting a particularly sheepish looking woman behind her, with long cream hair and bright, vibrant eyes. The woman seemed to know where they were going, and offered no protest to being tugged along. “Ahem,” Eva cleared her throat as she reached the counter. “Yes, my associate and I are here to purchase one of your new Breeder boosts. Just one, if you don’t mind. We’ll be sending payment in the form of what you people call real life currency. Five dollars, I believe they’re known as.” She tapped her foot, crossing her arms as she lifted  a perfectly manicured brow. “Thank you.”

(Purchasing via paypal)

(Item recorded.)

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/06/2011 1:38 AM

Daiga cast his reptilian eyes about the establishment, scrunching up his scaley features in disgust. This was not exactly the place he had been hoping to end up, nor did the atmosphere of the place suit the Nonaga at all.

Diaga sighed, putting his untimely appearance here down on luck - ill, or good he wasn't sure yet - but luck was something he governed most of his life by. But oh, what was this?
The unusually coloured Nonaga investigated the board displaying the questionable items for sale, his icy eyes falling greedily on the Breeder Boost for sale.

'I guess, I might buy that there and let luck run it's course.' He spoke simply to the man behind the counter, indicating that is what he wanted to buy. 'I'll pay via Pay Pal, and it should be in your account in a matter of minutes.'

(Item recorded.)

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/06/2011 1:41 AM

Oh Xai're this place. Again? Really? Why did they keep sending her here, anyway?

Moofius grasped her upper arms and looked around at the street and the building just across it. Why why WHY? Okay, okay. She checked the road for cars (and psychopaths) before crossing quickly and into the clinic.

The lighting here set off her nerves. It wasn't too dark or anything it was just... too clean. Taking from people their humanity. People always looked pale and sickly. Not warm at all. You could even see the woman in the corner's make-up under her eyes. And the tiredness there, too. Stripped of their facades.

"Yes, hello," Moofius said, trying to not look so nervous, "Could I buy ONE Breeder Boost for 10 Dollars" she paused before adding, "and ONE Fortuna Strain?"

(Item recorded.)
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1065
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/06/2011 1:42 AM

She drifted into the clinic in a haze of ethereal smoke, catching motes of light in her body. Two light twinkles informed the air where her wings were. Most people would not see her. She quite doubted the clinic propreiter could, unless she purposefully made herself visible to him. She tended to keep to herself in many ways.

But Esperanza needed to be seen now, so she was. A light-colored Diosol with chocolate tips, like those of a Siamese cat, suddenly appeared, hovering in the air. Her eyes twinkled, and a heavy polka-dotted traveling sack lay over her neck. With one paw, she pulled it forward and let it fall on the table. The keystones inside were few, but they glowed with the symbols of high denominations. Normally, she as a spirit had no need for money. But she had just granted a long-lost wish, torn from the trails of childhood and never returned to its maker until they had children of their own. But so grateful had been the woman that she had heaped material reward upon the little Diosol.

She did not wish to exchange words here. So she merely pointed at the Breeder Boost and nodded. Hopefully it was enough.

(Item recorded.)

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/06/2011 9:22 PM

The woman with the cold eyes stepped back into the clinic. She held up the syringe, looking at it distastefully. With a glance towards the desk, she dropped it on the top with a note. Casually, she turned, a dark smile sweeping over her face. “I’d like to use that, if you don’t mind,” she purred, her voice chilly and empty. “You’ll see the pairing on that note of paper.” She nodded her head, then chuckled darkly to herself, before she stepped out of the clinic once more.

Using the Breeding boost on these two;
Evangeline x Unnamed
MillietheWarrior and Jessari

ImageImage

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/06/2011 11:07 PM

A rather spiritual-looking Diosol drifted into the room. Only it wasn't a Diosol, and it didn't drift. It was, however, a Merham in a really bad Diosol costume, and it was more like flopping. It seemed to be playing the role of "understudy" to a Diosol.

"Yeah, Freezair didn't want to make a post with Esperanza," the Merham sighed. "So I got roped into doing this... Tch. Whatever. Anyway, she's using a Breeder Boost on these two Diosol. Yeah, with bold emphasis, even."

ImageImage

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 07/06/2011 11:35 PM

He had to admit he liked animals. Bunnies were small, fluffy, and cute. So, yes, you could call him a fan of them. Still, it's not like he cared why there was a huge population of bunnies hanging around this dreadful place. You just looked at this place, and it looked creepy enough to send chills down your spine. Why, why did they insist on sending him?
Still, he was one of the most reliable Storks. Perhaps this was why they trusted him above all the others. Cristobal always did his job, and he always did it right. If he ended up making a mistake, he would fix it.

When he reached the clinic, he let the heavy bag hanging on his back fall on the counter. How much heavier could this be, seriously? "Er... hi," he called out tentatively, hoping this wouldn't take too long. "Here, they told me to give you this... egg."
Mysterious Egg
He let the huge red egg on the counter, and then shuffled in his bag for something else. "And then, they asked for you to use this thing."
Solar-X Strain
And finally, he pulled out the final element. "And then to use this at the very end."
Fortuna Strain
"So, to clarify: first, hatch the egg with the Solar-X, and then use the Fortuna Strain on the baby Socross."

(Pet(s) submitted to testing.)
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 07/08/2011 11:27 PM

~**~

Well this certainly was a very relaxing week. He'd only had one order to fulfill, just one egg to take care of and so he'd had much time to do other things elsewhere. He did admit though, being here in Topside was a rather nice break from all the hustle and bustle in the Hierarchy's stronghold. And so, the fruit of his labor was complete, the little reptile squawking around in his cage. It was time to let it find its way back just as all the other sickle creatures were programmed to do.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby BaalsBaby » 07/11/2011 10:40 PM

~**~

Again with the slow days. Einsor, taking this moment to just sit and relax (because my goodness, he never did that ever, seriously), sat at a computer in the Clinic and began logging in some files he'd forgotten to sort. Of course, that was his version of fun but whatever. Beside him, a small furry body of white plopped itself on the table next to him. It was that Diosol again, another similar needle case snugged between its teeth as it gazed somewhat blankly at the mad man that had created it.

"Ah yes, the shipments. Please go place them on the counter. Now that I have more Breeder Boosters -ugh that's such a terrible name- in stock, I suppose that means I should get back to work." The Diosol simply blinked in an oblong fashion and lifted its plump body over to the front desk as it had been instructed.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BaalsBaby
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pets | Items
Keystones: 987
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/11/2011 10:44 PM

The woman strode quickly into the clinic. Her dark eyes swept over it. Now was the time to buy. Buy what? More boosts. She smiled coldly. Gia would hate her for this, but it was necessary. “One breeder’s boost, please. I shall pay in the RL human currency of five dollars.”

(Item recorded.)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shieba » 07/11/2011 10:44 PM

The doors were pushed open by a young girl, looking totally out of place in the clinic. "H-hello..." She was obviously pretty intimidated by Einsor and clenched her dress. Hopefully, she would survive coming into this place. She knew Haku had been here before, but seriously, Haku was scary in his own way. "I...I want to buy a Breeder Boost for the bunnies, I mean, the Diosols. I'll send you payment in a minute. Oh god, we already have so many bunnies and now there are gonna be even more..." She sighed. It was her duty to feed them, though none belonged to her. Hopefully, the little ones would be cute!

(Item recorded.)

I know my dreams are made of you
Of you and only for you
Your ocean pulls me under
Your voice tears me asunder
Love me before the last petal falls

However cold the wind and rain
I'll be there to ease your pain
However cruel the mirrors of sin
Remember beauty is found within

*~*~*Pen*~*~*Wishlist*~*~*Imp. Docs*~*~*
Shieba