Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

Re: .:The Lone Saloon:.

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/28/2021 9:06 PM

The fog billowed through the street as the full moon shone down, and the residents bolted their doors tightly and crossed themselves, hanging bundles of sage and heads of garlic around to ward off the malignant energies they could feel swirling around.

Ichabod stalked through the gloom, the smells of the street filling his nostrils. It was only on nights like this that he was able to leave the forest, and he was taking the opportunity to carry out a little late-night business.

The lights in the tavern flickered as he entered, mist swirling around his paws, but the bartender merely raised an eyebrow as he laid a mouldy folder on the bar.

Area: Whisper Forest - Behind The Curtain - 16 Posts
Item: N/A
Other Users: N/A
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/07/2021 3:23 PM

Kai pushed the cork into the bottle, bouncing into it as hard as he could to wedge it in tight. The Kalamarei had promised that his message would be delivered to the Saloon within the fortnight, and he hoped the kelp would not dry out before it was read. Writing with fins had been difficult, but he thought he had done fairly well.

It was unusual of him to want to contact the surface - few of their things could be of use to him, after all, but his curiosity had gotten the best of him. He could only hope they would find the right wrecks from his description.

Area: Rewhister Ocean - Wrecked - 16 Posts
Other Users: N/A
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event:. » 05/28/2021 7:19 PM

============
- Hunting Log -
============

ToxxicRenegadeAngel found a Common Palmie, Noble Lunafly, Lost Baal Dragony, Night Mr Wilson, Pastel Tali, Spotted Lunafly
Kitsumi found a Unnatural Lunafly, Pastel Tali

Items are in the process of being added to your account, please contact a mod if there's an issue, missing pet or unprocessed hunt.
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/20/2021 11:53 PM

"Hi!" Adelaide bounced on her toes, her oversized hat threatening to flop into her eyes. This shop looked almost scary, but it was where the will-o-wisp said to take the information, so here she was. "I, uh, are you the huntsmaster? The kind of guy who knows all about monsters and spooky goings-on around the world? Well, have I got a tale for you!"

She dropped her notebook on the desk and flipped it open to the page where she had been scribbling the story the wisps had been telling her. "So there's this fairy, right? He lives here, and he can't go anywhere because he's stuck. And there's a wizard, too, and he seems pretty lost and..."
Area: Whisper Forest - In The Mists - 15
Item: Weaver Scales
Other Users: Celtic

[Paid 10KS - 06/20/2021]

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby .:Random Event:. » 06/25/2021 6:29 PM

============
- Hunting Log -
============

Azura Rayume found a Weaver Hollowheart & Weaver Fragment
Celtic found a Weaver Sleepyheart & Weaver Fragment

Items are in the process of being added to your account, please contact a mod if there's an issue, missing pet or unprocessed hunt.
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/25/2021 7:07 PM

Madlin marched into the building, the door crashing behind her. She was never one for subtlety and quite frankly, she didn't care what kind of entrance she made so long as the things she came for got done. She did a quick scan around the place, mentally mapping the area before proceeding to the front deck, keeping her hands behind her back and her uniform nice and sharp.

"Hello, I assume you are the proprietary of this establishment?" She said as she looked down at Rick. "I just got a report back from one of my subordinates who was over in the Nori Volcano area. He said he found something interesting on his way out of the region." She slid a piece of paper across the desk to Rick before adding, "those are the details that I can give you regarding what was found. Please understand that I had to redact some parts of the report, for security's sake. Now, I will leave you to find something for us." She then suddenly turned heel and walked out the door.

Area: Nori Volcano - Questionable Reconnaissance - 32 Posts
Item: None
Other Users: None

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/12/2022 1:44 PM

It had been a long, long while since Hazard had last arrived at the Saloon, but it didn't actually seem to be all that long at all. When he walked in, it had honestly felt like he was last here only a mouth ago, at most. Why had time been so very strange lately?

However, he decided not to give it any thought at all. It was not worth his time.

"Hello," he greeted easily. "We completed another round of hunting. Can you tell us our results?"

Area: Whisper Forest - Hunting in the Forest - 10

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/27/2022 10:17 PM

Ugh...what the hell...were those awful things?

They had been the bigger person. When that weird Christmas party was announced, they accepted the invitation despite their absolute disinterest in that gathering of the common peasants. But as person of significant lineage, they had to lead by example. Even though they had found the place positively dreadful, it had been their duty to go.

They had hoped the "gifts" would be worth it...but no. Now, they were stuck with three obnoxious cats, and they had gotten these worthless, "cheap-plastic" toys. Shameful.

The instructions said to come here: another place they would never, ever visit of their own volition.

They threw the trinkets on the counter with disdain, barely looking at the shop keep. "Do what you must with these horrid things," they instructed dismissively.

[Turning in:
ImageImage
Celestial Mist - Holiday Star]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/10/2022 1:30 PM

Bella strode into the Saloon with the dossier in one hand, and a bag in the other that looked damp at the bottom. She made her way to the bar, and although she didn't turn her head she had taken note of each of the other patrons as she strode past.

"Good afternoon, I am here to turn in the latest report on our findings - I trust everything is in order. Please feel free to examine it." She handed the dossier to the bartender, and took a seat.

Area: Area - Fe'gan Mountains On The [HUNT] - 28 Posts
Item: None
Other Users: None

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 07/04/2023 4:40 PM

Zora strode into the Saloon, the doors swinging shut behind her as she marched forward towards the bar. Her footsteps echoed as the wood creaked - the bar was emptier than she remembered, and she had to shake herself to focus on her task.

She strode up to the Bartender - who she was secretly glad to see was still around, wiping down dusty pint glasses as usual - and smiled at him, before hoisting her bag up onto the bar.

"We found something in the ruins" she exclaimed excitedly, pulling items out of her bag and laying them on the bartop. "What do you think of these?"

Turning In:
ImageImage
1x Celestial Mist / 1x Holiday Star

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous