Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

Re: .:The Wishing Well:.

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 12/29/2020 11:22 AM

Gabriel felt somewhat embarrassed walking over to the well again; his first wish had been granted by the Gods, and Rheese's happiness at having her reunion would doubtless be the greatest gift he would receive - nothing could be compared to the sight of her joy when Blossom had knocked on the door.

Sure that he would be punished for his hubris, he nevertheless had one last wish to make, and though he hoped it would be granted he was wise enough to know he had been lucky - so very lucky, and so very blessed. He leaned on the edge of the well, and let the Keystone fall into the darkness, with the now-familiar splash almost unheard as the wind whipped around him.

"One last wish this year" he whispered, eyes unfocused; "I wish for a companion of my own - a pet, half-rotted like me. Normal pets can't stand to be around a thing like me, but I hope one who shares my situation might not be bothered by it. I have seen some Kuhnas and Wockees around, maybe one of them needs a home?"

[This is not a raffle post]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/30/2020 11:07 PM

Someone was missing. Who was it again? Someone he knew...oh yes, Fahx. That ungrateful little jerk who took off with some of his supplies.

Elysium didn't have time, or the funds, to hire a bounty hunter so he was going to try this well thing all the locals did.

He approached the well and tossed in a few coins he lifted off a local and stared down into the depths of it.

"I wish for one of those bounty tokens so I can find the little thief who keeps taking my stuff."

(Wishing for a Premium Custom Token)

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Kylo » 02/28/2021 9:58 PM

Orion trotted to the well once more, this time with an actual goal in mind. He knew it was a wellspring of the force itself now that he had done his research. It was his best chance at looking into the past to see just what had happened to Xanatos.

His husband's death still was taking its toll on him as he barely slept or ate. Nightmares kept him up at night and food tasted bland and left him feeling like it was a waste. Overall the worst was the bone deep ache of his heart and mind. To be apart from his bond mate was torture of the worst kind.

He wasn't sure he was supposed to have even survived Xan's death. The two had been so close, so intertwined, that at times they could no longer tell where one ended and the other began.

With a sigh Orion sat down next to the well and began to meditate, trying desperately to connect to the force and the well beside him.

He could feel it draw him in and he opened his mind to it, welcomed it into his very soul. It was surprisingly light and warm. He felt as if he was being bathed in warm sunlight. The light cleansing his mind and soul. It soothed at his frayed nerves and whispered promises of peace if he would just...let...go...

(Wishing for Breedable Custom Token)

[Wish Granted]

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Celtic » 07/12/2021 9:48 PM

Her heart was aching, as it did often these days. She felt her body growing weaker as ever drop fell from her form. She practically lived in her memories these days too-- and she was forever thinking of her love. A smile formed slowly on her features as she floated forward. Her fingers trailed the bushes lining the path. Ah, there it was. The path opened up to reveal the infamous wishing well. She'd seen magic here plenty of times, why not wish for what she longed for? She'd be gone soon anyways.

A single keystone, lightly coated in a metallic liquid was tossed into the well. "Please," she whispered, "Let me see her one more time."

(Wishing for a Hearth Quiksylph)

[Wish granted]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items