Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

Re: .:Adoption Agency:.

Postby Indigo » 01/28/2019 10:38 PM

"You there! Yes, you!" This Shartile had somehow gotten in without previously being noticed—hard to say exactly how, but certainly not through the front doors—and now he was accosting Metha from an entirely unexpected direction and without even a hint of manners. "Do you know what you've done? You've locked up my research assistant! And she'd only just begun her transformation! Now who knows what will happen to the colonies, exposed to this environment! It's unpredictable in entirely the wrong way!" He glared around the whimsical room, unaffected by its charms. "You, madam, have some explaining to do."

Adopting Lucain Splash

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Sent]
Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 03/04/2019 10:01 PM

Gabriel Dryad Bonethief had finally found a lead on the missing persons case that he'd been assigned. It was a mix of pure luck and random chance that had him overhearing a conversation about a lucain that was currently living in the adoption agency. He'd naturally cornered the person doing the talking; but they didn't have a lot of details for him to go on. Still, a small lead was better than nothing and so he decided to check it out. At first he's sulked and hid half in the shadows; watching those that came and went until he saw her at a window. No way he could forget those toxic yellow eyes or the Psi-Eye marking on her hip that had always seemed to tip her off when trouble was nearby. She was here. Making his way inside Gabriel walked over to the counter and set down the sack of KS; staring at the stairs a moment as if he expected her to know to come down. "I'd like to take home the one known as Shadowy Lucain please. She's been lost for too long." It was time for her to come home; time to end her adventures of roaming that had led her here.

Shadowy Lucain

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Sent]
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Austen » 06/04/2019 2:27 AM

Jun scratched her head as she wandered around, picking up and putting down different animals, before finally settling on just one Soveris.

Celestial Eclipse Soveris

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Sent]
Austen
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 878
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/09/2021 5:54 PM

The Paragon had not taken his human form in quite some time. It took a little while for him to adjust, and to feel as if the body was his own. Still, he had a task to do, and he didn't have time to dawdle. So he moved forward, albeit a bit awkwardly.

"I am told that you have a companion of mine," he said, once he had reached his destination. "I believe you've been calling her Starry Night Placid. Please give her to me, so that she may return to her rightful home."

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Spent]

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/19/2021 7:04 PM

Alistair snorted to himself as he was left alone at the small table, hands clasped on the table top and his bag lying beside him on the floor. This meeting had been a long time coming - he had had to work a lot of jobs to save up for this, and he hoped it would be worth it.

He was here to collect someone, a very important collection, and Alistair wouldn't feel comfortable until, well, if he was honest he wouldn't feel comfortable until he was on another job, far away from here.

He inhaled deeply in and out of his nose, careful not to let it show that he was nervous, his watchful eyes scanning every corner of the room, every flicker, until he was called forward to state his case.

"Good evening, I believe you have someone in custody that has been a terrible nuisance. I am here to relieve you of the problem" he stated clearly, opening the bag to reveal the Keystones inside.

Lucain Zed

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Sent]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/24/2021 8:39 PM

Coco was very nervous; her heart pounded in her chest, and she had already distorted her sleeves by pulling at them. When she answered the advertisement, she hadn't expected to actually win her date - she had thought she was winning a date, not the male who would be her date, but she had already signed on the dotted line, and even if nothing came of it romantically, he would be her problem until she was able to sort something out for him.

She stepped forward, drawing her ticket from her purse, and caught the attention of the people in the doorway. "Hello" she breathed, feeling her voice catch in her throat. "I'm here to collect someone - I believe I need to pay the raffle fee first, though?"

She handed over her ticket, and a small pouch of Keystones, and twiddled her thumbs nervously as she waited for him to appear.

Peach Blossoms Lucain
Lineage: Jonson/Addilynn

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Sent]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/24/2021 8:25 AM

Karthasx entered the exhibit, heart heavy as he wandered through the various cages and enclosures each depicting an unusual or unique creature. He was no stranger to these events, having supplied his fair share of creatures for them, but sometimes he wondered if he was doing far more harm than even he was aware of.

Pausing in front of the swamp exhibit in surprise, he met the glare of the female who was lounging on a log, sail furled and sneer on her face. He couldn't turn away, and his face betrayed how he really felt; it was one thing to have a selection of exotic beasts on display, but this female was sentient - one of his own kind, if not his own species, and though she had not spoken to him he could see the fierce intelligence from where he stood, and he felt sure that she thought it was him who had captured her.

He looked down at her placard and frowned, realising she was for sale. He was all for exotic pets, of course, but this was slavery however he looked at it, and the thought made him sick to his stomach; there were always stories told between the hunters of this, and the unsavoury characters who would snap up sentient creatures for their own entertainment, and he shuddered to think what may befall her.

He raised his head and met her gaze, and three thoughts immediately crossed his mind; the first was that she hated him, believing either he had taken her away from her home and freedom or he was in league with those who had done so, the second was that she was going to hate him even more in a few moments, and the third was that he would be unable to release her back into her territory lest she be captured again and either re-sold or returned to him.

He sighed, and made his way over to the attendant. "I'll take her, no questions asked" he murmured, as he dropped the pouch of Keystones into the attendant's sweaty palm and tried to ignore the greasy smile plastered on the attendant's face.

Forest Sprite Paragon
Lineage: Faust/Maila

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Sent]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 03/05/2021 8:32 PM

Conan liked this suit. It was mostly white and made of linen, and the swirling patterns were reminiscent of the drink upon which he had built an empire. The unique flavour of his brand had taken the cities by storm, and he had gone from a relative nobody breeding and growing coffee to a household name - or at least, his brand had.

He grinned to himself as he walked along with his cane swinging alongside his leg, glancing into shop windows as he passed. A delicious breakfast had paved the way for a pleasant afternoon, and even the knowledge that he needed to seriously begin searching for an assistant didn't sway him - it was rare for him to have a day off, and he meant to enjoy it.

He stepped in to the nearest cafe, pleased to see that it was one of his own, and raised an eyebrow at the long line. Ordinarily, he would have waited for his turn but the faint sounds of a disagreement came from ahead of him, and so he walked around the queue, flashing a smile at anyone who dared to frown at him.

A young woman was at the front, complaining to his manager about her coffee, and he was startled to realise that not only was she right about it - one sniff at the air around had confirmed that for him - but she also seemed to be knowledgeable about their brewing process, flavours and what they had to do to fix what had obviously been an error.

He grinned, and stepped forward to bow at her and dismiss the manager.

"Good afternoon, miss - I couldn't help but overhear your complaint and suggestion, and I would like to discuss the matter further with you, if you're amenable?" he asked, rogueish grin on his face.

Cinnamon Placid
Lineage: Arveldir/Victoria

[Paid; 150 KS]
[Sent]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Austen » 04/05/2024 3:14 AM

A shy Common Leawolf braves the double doors, just squeaking through in the nick of time before Metha's doors try to chomp on her. She blinks at colorful walls and decor, but managed to focus her eyes on the Rabbot, and a framed photograph.

"I would like the Kanundra A, please. Is it 100 KS to adopt it?"
Austen
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 878
Donate

Previous