Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

.:The Equal Pet Exchange:.

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 01/20/2019 5:37 PM

A dark, shady alleyway in the even worse part of town in the Slums was the last place anyone wanted to be and, certainly, the last place any sane person would set up a shop that claimed to be on the straight and narrow. Those that sought out their services and braved the possibility of getting mugged, were met with a metal door whose only indication is was the shop in question was the bright red word EXCHANGE scrawled onto it with spray paint.

When opened, a doorbell that seemed more befitting a private residence rang out. Miraculously, the front room seemed bigger on the inside than it appeared from the outside and the pristine white room with red and black furnishings contrasted greatly with the location and initial impression. It was as if they had been transported somewhere entirely different than the dark and dangerous alleyway, which was every bit true.

Although the room seemed empty upon arrival, as soon as the doorbell ended its short chime, a strange, short woman appeared whose hair is split down the middle, one side red, one side black. Without a doubt, she appeared right out of thin air, though that does not appear out of the ordinary for her.

"Greetings, my friend," her words flow out smoothly, beaming at the potential customers as if everything was normal. "You've come for an exchange, have you not? Why else would you have come to The Equal Pet Exchange, hm? Here, we will trade you, one pet for another, or for credit. Hehe." She suddenly waves her hands about, gesturing to several digital displays mounted on the walls. "Just pick anything you like! All the pets in stock are shown on the displays. Once you've made your decision, just come back and talk to me and we'll get everything sorted out. Okay? Okay!"

Guidelines and Information

+ This thread follows all Marketplace Rules. Additional rules and information specific to this shop are listed below.

+ Please specify in bold and/or underline text if you are turning in and/or claiming a pet.

+ Only Seasonal Pets, Halloween Riddle/Puzzle Pets (listed in our Seasonal Pets), and Wild Pets can be exchanged.

+ All other pets can be turned in to our Free Pets section, but nothing is received in return.

+ Nothing has to be turned in to obtain a Free Pet. These pets are totally free! Each user may only request one (1) free pet every two (2) weeks.

+ Seasonal Pets each have different point values depending on their KS value. The ranges are thus:
Free - 50 KS Pets = 1 Seasonal Point. 51 KS - 100 KS = 2 Seasonal Points. 101 KS - 150 KS = 3 Seasonal Points. 151 KS - 200 KS = 4 Seasonal Points. 201 KS and up = 5 Seasonal Points.

+ Halloween Riddle/Puzzle Pets are valued at 2 Seasonal Points.

+ Wild Pets are all equal in value, regardless of difficulty or rarity in capturing them, 1 Wild Point.

+ There is no limit to how many pets a user may turn in or request, as long as they have the means necessary to do so.

+ Pets are traded on a first come, first serve basis.

+ Pets can ONLY be claimed once they are listed in stock. If a user posts to turn in a pet, another user must wait until that pet is displayed in the available stock before claiming it.

+ A user may turn in AND claim a corresponding pet in one single post.

+ Pets CANNOT be purchased for anything other than their corresponding points. KS, GT, and so forth, have no value here.

Newbie's Free Seasonal Pet

+ New users, with fewer than 100 posts or with accounts 3 months old or less, may claim one (1) free Seasonal Pet currently in stock.

+ The point value of the pet does not matter, it can be worth 1 point or even 5 points.

+ Only seasonal pets are included, none of the breedables.

+ Taking advantage of this deal does not count against you in claiming a Free Pet; you may also claim a pet from the free section at the same time, should you want to.

F.A.Q.

Q. What if I want to take back a pet I entered into the exchange?
A. If the pet was not already traded to another user, the original owner may turn in one of their appropriate points to take back one of their pets.

Q. Another user posted at the exact same time I did to claim a pet, what happens now?
A. The Equal Pet Exchange operates on a first come, first serve basis. Whomever's post is shown first is awarded the pet.

Q. Are pets with edits more valuable?
A. Edits are considered optional luxuries and, while they may be desired by one user, they may not be desired by another. As such, having or lacking edits of any kind does not change a pets' value in the Exchange.

Q. What Seasonal Pets can be traded in?
A. Christmas Pets, Halloween Pets and Easter Pets that are on those lists can all be traded in.

Q. What Wild Pets can be traded in?
A. All of them! All Wild pets are valued equally.

Q. Can we trade in regular retired pets, war pets, special event pets, or breedables?
A. Unfortunately, no. The only pets that can be turned in are Seasonal Pets and Wild Pets.

Q. If I want to take a Seasonal Pet worth 5 points, do I have to trade in a single pet also worth 5 points?
A. No, you can trade in several pets worth less points, as long as you reach the 5 points needed. Seasonal Pet Points can be used to obtain any Seasonal Pets.

Q. How do we know the value of a Halloween Pet? They have CP prices, not KS prices.
A. The value of a Halloween Pet is found with this exchange rate: 1 CP = 10 KS.

Q. What are Halloween Riddle Pets valued at?
A. All Halloween Riddle Pets that are NOT Kuhnas are valued at 4 Points.

Q. How do we know the value of a Christmas Pet that came from a cash box?
A. The value of a cash box Pet is found with this exchange rate: $1/1 GT = 25 KS.

Q. Do I, the user making use of the Exchange, have to post trade notifications?
A. Nope, that'll be all taken care of on this end.

Q. What happens if the Exchange closes down?
A. All pets will be returned to their original owners, if said owners still have points, and if the pets were not already traded away. Those that have points remaining after this occurs will be allowed to claim pets from the remaining stock.
.:The Marketplace:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 262049
Donate

Re: .:The Equal Pet Exchange:.

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 01/20/2019 5:37 PM

Available Exchange Points

Wild Pets

ToxicShadow: 1

Seasonal Pets

Atoli01: 1
DeadAlice: 4
Feint: 2
Indigo: 19
Kylo: 3
Middy: 4
Mousen Heath: 1
Nyxia: 3
Redd: 3
Silver: 2
ToxicShadow: 1
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 01/20/2019 5:38 PM

Wild Pets In Stock

These are the wild pets currently available in the Exchange.

ImageImage
[First Snow Leplora] [Lost Matches]

Image Image
[Obsidian Hunter] [Peach Blossom Palmie]

Image Image
[Parasitic Beetanke] [Ash Palmie]

ImageImage
[Common Mr. Wilson] [Pot O' Mist]
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 01/20/2019 5:38 PM

Seasonal Pets In Stock

These are the seasonal pets currently available in the Exchange.

1 Point Pets

Image Image Image
[Melted Flitterfly] [Holeef] [Chocolate Cuniflare]

Image Image
[Albino Merham] [Blaze Banatoyle]

Image Image Image
[Buzzing Sparquill] [Sour Nagi] [Sleepyheart]

Image Image Image
[Merham] [Rabbot C6] [Pastel Nagi]

Image Image Image
[Rabbot C6] [Rabbot C6] [Rabbot C6]

[Rabbot C6]

Image Image Image
[Pastel Nagi] [Sad Sleepyheart] [Albino Lecchi]

Image Image
[Cotton Trumpetter] [Halite Hunter]

Image Image
[Spring Snowball] [Cotton Trumpetter]

Image ImageImage
[Ringed Tricky] [Sparquill] [Peppermint Nagi]

Image Image
[Cocoa Bruma] [Cocoa Bruma]

ImageImage
[Vampire Choopa] [Shamash Yingshee]

Image Image Image
[Bandol] [Rabbot AC1] [Rabbot AC1]

ImageImage
[Sparquill] [Albino Reindoe]

Image Image
[Mud Kalamarei] [Fairy Piyo]

[Mountain Gruss]

Image Image
[Rathril] [Scordrak]

Image  Image
[Buzzing Sparquill] [Drought Trumpetter]

Image Image
[Candycorn Gruss] [Sprinkles Kamee]

Image Image
[Albino Merham] [Crested Pingune]

Image Image
[Equi Sygriff] [Albino Merham]

[Scordrak]

Image Image Image
[Anera] [Anera] [Kawaida Batti]

Image Image
[Albino Reindoe] [Bandol]

2 Point Pets

ImageImage
[Gum Teigu] [Solsti Kitrell]

Image Image Image
[Albino Piyo] [Piyo] [Fallow Frightmare]

Image Image
[Destructo Velix] [Destructo Velix]

Image Image
[Destructo Velix]  [Gum Teigu]

Image Image
[Banded Nonaga] [Albino Drakel]

Image Image
[Merry Polly] [Festive Quikslyph]

Image Image
[Present Bandol] [Blooming Kasuga]

Image Image
[Dragonfly Scordrak] [Illuminessi]

Image Image
[Albino Drakel] [Albino Drakel]

Image Image
[Albino Drakel] [Leumoo]

Image Image
[Actiniari Kalamarei] [Candy Corn Kitrell]

Image Image
[Festive Kitrell] [Banded Nonaga]

Image Image
[Peppermint Teigu] [Dragonfly Scordrak]

Image Image
[Tomb Imuet] [Illuminess]

Image Image
[Boreal Bleeder] [Unicorn Cavallion]

Image Image
[Patchbones] [Myu Reaper]

Image Image
[Slaughter Dalma] [Burnt Scribblin]

Image Image
[Mondrakel] [Myu Reaper]

[Cecropia Mocha Pichu]

Image Image
[Cider Teigu] [Pumpkin Teigu]

3 Point Pets

Image Image
[Tricky] [Maus]

Image Image
[Scorpinch v3] [Scorpinch v3]

Image Image
[Slykoon] [Suncheeka]

Image Image
[Suncheeka] [Nightlight Tousan]

4 Point Pets

Image Image
[Gruss] [Peppermint Anala]

Image Image
[Onthera Akail] [Ominous Myu Reaper]

[Frost Ursice]

5 Point Pets

Image Image
[Rabbot B2] [Rabbot B2]

Image Image
[Polar Fenref] [Rabbot MG1]
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 01/20/2019 5:39 PM

Free Pets In Stock

These pets do not fit into any of the regular exchange categories, but are currently lacking an owner. Any user may claim one of these pets, absolutely free, once every two weeks.

Image Image
[Verdure Yonyuu] [Bleached Ferrikoon]

Image Image
[Biolune Rexxel] [Biolune Rexxel]

[Blackberry Slikey]

[Bleached Leebra]

Image Image
[Wilt Florana] [Wilt Florana]

Image Image
[Sky Yonyuu] [Sky Yonyuu]

Image Image
[Serene Bleeder] [Serene Bleeder]

[Dreamsnare Bleeder]

Image Image
[Viral Velix] [Viral Velix]

Image Image Image
[Viral Velix] [Viral Velix] [Viral Velix]

Image Image
[Viral Velix] [Viral Velix]

Image Image
[Radill] [Radill]

Image Image
[Radill] [Radill]

Image Image
[Terra Hydrolisk] [Terra Hydrolisk]

Image Image
[Sky Slynx] [Sky Slynx]

Image Image
[Jade Beetanke] [Jade Beetanke]

Image Image
[Treasure Roosken] [Treasure Roosken]

Image Image
[Treasure Roosken] [Treasure Roosken]

[Bleached Leebra]

Image Image
[Marbled Terratops] [Marbled Terratops]

[Bleached Shielupe]
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/21/2019 4:29 AM

Hey, Sis!" A voice that was definitely familiar to the strange woman in charge of the Exchange called out as he appeared within the room from seemingly out of nowhere. "I know it's been a bit slow, so I figured I'd pop in and bring you a treat."

Since Aria was working away from home today, it was the least he could do for her. Ace carried paper bag containing a variety of sweet baked goods he'd picked up from a nice little cafe and bakery, and offered it out to her. "Oh, and I found something else that might be useful to you."

Trading In:

Lost Matches

[Processed]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby crow » 01/21/2019 4:53 AM

Rhodes didn't think he would be coming back here, of all places. It looked familiar, in a vague sense, so he was sure he had been here before on some occasion, though he couldn't imagine what he had been here for the first time either.

He wasn't thrilled to be back, though it was more the unpleasantness of having to leave the estate to run errands more than anything else. Well, and the fact that there were live animals involved, even if he wasn't dealing with them directly. That always made him a bit uneasy.

"I'm here to make an exchange," he said. "I hope this paperwork will be sufficient."

Trading in
Lost Dalma x1

Picking up:
Lost Learf x1

[Processed]
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/21/2019 7:17 PM

The small fenling entered the store in a rush as a mekkayena trailed behind him . Vincent needed the wockee today and he was determined to get it come hell or high water. He approached the counter with a wide grin on his small decaying face and hopped up onto the counter.

"Excuse me but I'll be trading this here mekkayena for the lost wockee if you don't mind. I need it you see. It's very important to me."

He flashed another grisly grin before motioning toward the mekkayena.

For

[Processed]

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby FrostWynd » 06/04/2019 3:17 AM

Ah yes, this place again. It had been quite some time since he had last paid a visit here, from what he could recall. But he did remember that these people did have a supply of some very interesting creatures in their possession, and Midnight had become awfully curious to rediscover what may have been waiting for him here. It just so happened that he also had something else to possibly add to their collection, so he found it the perfect opportunity to try and work out a deal of some sort in exchange.

"Good evening, miss. I wish to peruse what you have available today, and I have something that might interest you..."

Claiming

Trading
Image forImage

[Processed]

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Postby FrostWynd » 09/30/2019 11:31 PM

He didn't have any actual reason for being here, and considering he was just a dog, he probably wasn't even allowed to be in here either. But based on what his trusty nose could tell him, there was definitely something quite interesting about this place! Even if he didn't know why. So of course the canine couldn't really resist poking his nose through the door and shoving his way on through.

It didn't seem like anyone was around at the moment from what he could tell, so that only encouraged him to go right along and wander about the place, sniffing at everything as he went.

After a few twists and turns, he bumped right into something that really got him all excited. Could it be a new friend that he could play with?!

Claiming

[Processed]

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/13/2019 9:01 PM

One last errand, before he had a chance to forget, which apparently had been a big deal at some point in the distant past. Isaac was not remotely certain of the details, only that Nadezda had muttered to herself about missed deadlines for nearly twenty minutes after she printed off the paperwork for this one. He had elected not to ask. Sometimes Nadezda's reminiscences could get...uncomfortable, in a remarkable variety of different ways.

"Hi! I was wondering if I could pick up a couple things!"
Picking up wrote:Image
Mud Kalamarei (for me)
Cecropia Mocha Pichu (send to Kylo)

[Processed]
Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Indigo » 12/14/2019 7:41 PM

Rodion was beginning to suspect that his life was some sort of elaborate joke. He might be an exile, but he was still a brilliant and powerful being, whose enemies would quake at the thought of his approach, if he had any enemies that were near enough to be worth pursuing. Certainly he was no one's errand boy, to be enlisted in menial tasks such as package delivery. Anyone asking him to do such a thing would be laughed out of his sitting room at best.

Except, of course, it was not anyone who had asked; it was Perrin, and while Rodion might have mixed feelings about Perrin overall, he could not deny the man's talent at prophecy. When Perrin said he needed to be in a certain place at a certain time, he listened, and when Perrin said he needed to make this delivery and that pickup and then meet him at the other street corner...well. He would grumble, but he would not argue. Still, he didn't deign to make conversation with anyone in this wretched place. Even in his descended state, that would be demeaning.

Turning in:
Ash Palmie

Picking up:
Lost Dalma

[Processed]
Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/31/2019 9:49 PM

While making plans to stop at what he thought was the last shop he would need to visit this evening, it had suddenly occurred to him that there was yet another stop to be made before it. So, onward the blond man went, stepping inside the peculiar shop.

"I guess... I have to make an exchange, yes?" That was the only way to get things here, it seemed. It was a good thing he had access to certain assets.

Trading In
Solsti Kitrell
(+ 2 Seasonal Points)

Picking Up
Snow Bleeder
(- 1 Seasonal Point)

[Processed]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/10/2020 12:16 PM

"Friend!" The velix shouted as it entered the exchange. "Friend, friend, friend, friend!"

It approached the counter and hopped up onto it. It tilted its head and stared at the woman behind the counter for a moment before crowing loudly, "Pick up friend!" It looked behind her at the many pets before dancing excitedly when it saw the viral velixes.

"Need friend!"

Picking up:

1 Viral Velix

Exchanging:

1 Frost Ursice for 1 Rust Velix

[Processed]

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Indigo » 04/10/2020 3:48 PM

Admittedly, they were pretty uncertain about all of this. They probably weren't cut out to be a knight, and definitely not one with a fancy title, no matter what that sceptre said—what did it know, anyway? And they didn't especially care for the look of this place, on top of everything. But if there was one thing they did know, it was that, if they were going to accept this charge, they'd need some sort of mount.
Picking up:
1 Radill

[Processed]

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next