Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

Re: .:The Equal Pet Exchange:.

Postby Celtic » 12/15/2020 12:56 PM

Sent on another errand, how typical. Just get the kid to do your job for you, why not? The teenage girl aggressively rolled her eyes as she walked into the shop. She smacked her lips and squinted at the wall in front of her, barely acknowledging the shop keep.

"Yeah, hi. I'm supposed to be getting... That thing up there. The weird bird thing. Ya know what I'm talking about?" Her mouth hung open as she awaited the shopkeeper's response, somehow looking both dumb and supremely annoyed. The girl's bag then started singing a fast, high pitched 'bop' of a song and she was instantly distracted, digging out her cell phone and answering it right there, not worried that she was in the middle of a transaction or anything. Her face lit up and she smiled wide in contrast to her previous expression.

After talking in a high pitched tones to what an onlooker could only assume were her 'friends,' she covered the mouth piece and said, "Great I think we're done here. Just deliver it to this address. Ta-ta!"

Picking up:

[Processed]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby FrostWynd » 12/15/2020 9:27 PM

Ugh, did she really have to come all the way out to a place like this? Even if it was supposed to be a simple job, Skylar had gotten to be a bit of a lazy cat that hated doing work, and things were only made worse by the fact that she had to go down an area that would succeed in mucking up her lovely white fur just to get to this establishment, as there had been no other way around it...

She was going to give Eliza more than an earful for this.

Doing her best to pretend that the grime wasn't bothering her in the slightest, she cleared her throat and proceeded to make her reasons for being here known with a raise paw pointed toward a screen. "Yes, hi, I need one of those. Thanks."

Claiming

[Processed]

Oh Raven won't you sing me a happy song

You don't want me to stay alone
That's why you gotta sing your song
You keep tapping at my door
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore
But can I ask you something
A favor from you my friend
This song you keep singin'
Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore

Zoo PenImp. DocsWishlistJournal
FrostWynd
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1692
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/09/2021 4:27 PM

Timothy shuffled into the shop, clasping the scroll of instructions he had received to his chest. His meagre supper had been paid for in advance, and his client had agreed to pay for tomorrow's supper if he was successful, so he had been extra careful to write down their request exactly as they had specified.

"Um, excuse me - I hope you don't mind, but I'd be really grateful if I could take the Nitro Fellox you have listed out front - someone requested it, you see, so I really need to get hold of one. I know someone just got one, but you seem to have one left, so, um, can I have it, please?"

Claiming:Image

[Processed]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2196
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/15/2021 6:50 PM

It was rare nowadays, for Gabriel to feel sorry for himself, but after the morning he had had with the eggs, and the string, and the bear trap in the hallway his leather jacket had desperately needed cleaning and his boots had been all but ruined, and he was feeling very sorry for himself indeed.

He skulked through the backstreets, unsure of where exactly he was going but unwilling to turn around and return to the mess he had left behind - no doubt Lloyd wouldn't have lifted a finger to clean up unless Rheese had already returned and yelled at him.

He stopped idly by a large glass window, a cardboard sign in the bottom saying 'free to good home', and looked at the creatures inside. They was food and water in each of the cages, and they were clean, but there was an air of loneliness around them which made him think of an orphanage.

Making an impulsive decision, he stepped inside through the wooden door, and began browsing from one cage to the next; most of the occupants ignored him, some looked at him with bored interest, as if they were used to being passed by, and some were outright hostile, making him move along quickly with bared teeth and loud snarls.

He came to stop in front of a small cage, with the only occupant seeming to take an interest in him, leaning up against the bars and wagging it's tail.

"Hey there, little guy" Gabriel muttered, holding a paw up to the bars of the cage and letting the little creature sniff him, and frowned as it wagged its tail harder, before looking around and spotting what he assumed was the creatures' caretaker over in the corner, cleaning out a cage.

He strode over before he could second guess himself, and cleared his throat, shuffling from foot to foot.

"Hey, I saw the sign - I'd like to take the Blackberry Slithy home with me, please? I think we'd get on well."

Claiming: Image

[Free pets can only be claimed once every 2 weeks. Since you claimed a Nitro Fellox on 01/09/21 you cannot claim another free pet until 01/23/21]
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 01/23/2021 12:32 PM

Gabriel was stunned when he received the letter, and had spent the better part of the week berating himself for not reading the notice in the little orphanage more clearly. He had been so embarrassed, he almost couldn't persuade himself to try again, but the thought of the little creature still being there all alone prompted him to at least have a look.

The joy he felt when the little creature was not only still there, but seemed to be smiling at him through the bars, made his heart raise and he hastned over to what he assumed was the caretaker without hesitation.

"Hey, I came in a week or so ago and requested the Blackberry Slithy, but I didn't read the sign properly and didn't realised I was requesting it too soon. I'm dreadfully sorry about that, but is there any chance I could take the little guy home with me?"

[Processed]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 02/24/2021 7:50 AM

Rheese peered in at the little bird and cooed as it flew towards her. She smiled, and rested one paw against the cage as she considered her options.

Gabriel had told her about the creatures when he brought home his little Slithy, proudly holding him up on his shoulder as he recounted how he had braved the shop not once, but twice in his eagerness to bring the little creature home.

The little bird was adorable, and she would have no problem securing a large enough cage to make it a decent enclosure - she only hoped it wouldn't be lonely while she sought out some company for it.

"Don't worry, sweetheart - I'm just going to speak to the Caretaker, to see about taking you home" she murmured, before looking around for the person she needed to speak to in order to take her new songbird home.

Fairy Piyo

[Processed]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 05/24/2021 12:25 PM

Timothy slinked into the shop, tails held low, avoiding the gaze of the other shoppers and of the creatures in the cages.

He stalked over to the counter, and attempted to catch the attention of the shopkeeper without drawing the attention of anything else - today, he didn't feel like being sociable.

"Hi, good afternoon, um - I was told to come and request one of the free pets? Someone has a need for it, you see, and... um... they sent me."

He glanced at the note in his paw, and looked back up at the shopkeeper as he swallowed.

"They wanted a Sear Cuniflare, please."

As the shopkeeper walked over to the cage, he gulped; this pet was almost as big as he was. How on earth was he going to carry it?

Sear Cuniflare

[Processed]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/30/2022 3:04 PM

Gabriel's nose twitched as he entered the shop, but his face was determined. He hadn't missed how the loneliest creatures seemed to almost wilt, and there was a sad little insect that he had spotted during his last errand that he was sure would make a great companion for Blossom.

"Excuse me. I would like to adopt the Florana, please - the one who is looking gloomy in the corner? I have someone who needs a friend."

Florana

[Processed]

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 07/07/2022 8:39 PM

Shent needed a new helper droid and fast. He had been told of this place that gave old droids new homes and was intrigued. He had been searching for a droid for a while now and the one sitting quietly in the corner caught his attention first. He whistled at it and whistled back cheerfully. He smiled and patted it on the head before going to the shop owner.

"I'd like to claim that viral velix over there. It will be very helpful to me on my journey. Thank you so much."

Claiming one viral velix!

[Processed]

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo