Wanting to spend all that hard earned KS? Well here's the place to do it!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Evelon's Marketplace

.:Rules:.

Postby .:The Marketplace:. » 04/10/2009 8:34 PM

1.) All purchases must be roleplayed - As this is a site dedicated to roleplaying, you must even roleplay your purchases in any of the shops. Any post not following this will be deleted and you will not receive your order. Since it is a roleplay post, you may also count it as a post toward your pet's total post count. Any leveling up done in a shop gives only the normal bonuses.

2.) Do not edit your posts! - This just prevents anything from getting messy, such as if a mod started working on your order and you edit it while they're working on it. That said, if you see something that needs fixing, let us know! We'll probably give you the okay to go ahead and go fix it.
       2a.) Upon markings your order as paid, I will lock your post - This means that once you have paid and it has been confirmed you for sure can't edit your post! This ensures that there is no editing of what we have marked your payment as. If you see something in your post that needs editing, let us know and we can do the editing for you.

3.) SEND me your KS/GT! - Send me, .:The Marketplace:., all of your currencies used for making purchases, please!
•When sending payment, please provide the url of the order that is being paid for in the message section of the currency donation window. This allows us to easily move to your post and mark it as paid, so that it can be processed by the proper staff member.
•In order for a purchase to be recorded, payment must have already been sent. If you have not sent payment yet, your post will be skipped and you will be sent a PM reminder.
•We reserve the right to correct any errors in payment; ie, if you sent too much or too little. If your post needs to be voided for any reason (no longer own the pet in question, item not in stock, ect), your money will be refunded.

4.) Concerning voided posts - Any post found to be breaking any of rules 1 and 2 will be 'voided', meaning they will not be filled. All voided posts will eventually be deleted(meaning they won't add to your post count) after some time is given for users to see that it has been voided.

5.) All Pet Submissions Require Pet ID - This is found above your pet in your inventory.
Please do not send me any PMs asking questions. If you have any questions about the Marketplace, post them in the help section or message a staff member. This is only an account used for sending out Marketplace orders and collecting your delicious currencies.
.:The Marketplace:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 262049
Donate