Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Kat's Artworks

Postby Protocol » 08/09/2009 7:51 PM

Deciding to post a art thread.

What I'm looking for:
Tegu (any), Tricky (any), Rathril, Keystones, RL money (if that's allowed o3o)
I really want enough for a custom Rathril + two add-ons (goggles and hair)
I can negotiate prices.
I work on a petsite as well so please be patient. That art has to come before any other

Types of Commissions
***If the payment is a pet, the commission will be done a lot sooner/faster***
Please include at least two different creatures, it lets me have a little more room for creativity. Both creatures will not be drawn, it's one or the other.
**Creatures must be your own. kthnx.
If you think I am charging too little or too much for my art, tell me.

NEW!
Items. These include plushies or add ons that your creature has on their image.
Examples
ImageImageImage
**All items and artwork belong to Teripets.com. Do not copy, trace or redistribute in any way, shape or form. thanks***
Items: Cost: 15 to 20ks, depending on what it is
Form
**Item
Describe the item, or say which add on you would like itemfied: (ex. Tuka's glowstick, Nihlus' fang, etc.)

Chibi: Chibi commish will be kinda sloppy but cute! I will try to get markings right and stuff.
Cost: 25-30 ks
Form for Chibis
*Chibi
Pet name and image:
Payment:

Sketch: Sketches are just random scribbles of your pet. There can be one sketch or a few on a single canvas.
Cost: 35-40ks (depending on creature)
(example is large)
http://SangheiliSniper.deviantart.com/art/Kelleen-Doodledump-122819280
Form
*Sketch
Pet name and image:
Payment:

Colored and Shaded sketch: sketch that is colored and shaded.
Cost: 40-50ks (Depending on creature)
http://SangheiliSniper.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Wajas-127448595
Form
*Sketch-colored & shaded
Pet name and image:
Payment:

Lineart + base color: Lineart with base colors of the creature. Does not include any shading.
Cost: 55-65ks
http://SangheiliSniper.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Leviathan-131160233
Form
*lineart & color
Pet name and Image:
Payment:

Full color: Fully linearted, shaded. May include a background
Cost: 85-100ks
http://SangheiliSniper.deviantart.com/art/Old-armor-Concept-132003619
Form
*full color
Pet name and image:
Payment:

Slots
Only five slots at a time. This keeps them from building up. Commissions may be done in a random order.

[1] MillietheWarrior
[2] JoseJalepenoOnAStick
[3] Draiz
[4]
[5]
I got a name change. My old account name used to be Kat. c:
Protocol
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 301
Donate

Re: Kat's Artworks

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/09/2009 7:55 PM

Arts! Just tell me how much to send, yeah?

Form
Pet name and Image: Jaing Skirata Null-10
Payment: 55-65KS? I dunno how much you wanted exactly.

Form
Pet name and Image: Corr Skirata, RC-5108/8843
Payment: 55-65KS? I dunno how much you wanted exactly.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/09/2009 7:56 PM

*Sketch
Pet name and image:THe ottepegImage
Pet Info:Gentle and joyful, Ottepeg (or Otte) is someone who loves the company of small children and the young at heart. A maker of many fine sweets and deserts--and toys--Otte has the enchanting ability to make toys from thin air. Things that flash and are full of electrical bits--well, he's not so good at those, though he can make plushies that talk. But toy cars and trucks, and dolls and plushies, and crayons and books full of pictures to color that go with them, brilliantly-painted Paragon figures, board games, trading cards--he can conjure them easily, by "recycling" the stuff he collects as a Tatterdem. Unfortunately, that fact works against him. The Tatterdem part, that is. Because of his species' reputation, very few people come near him, and parents don't usually let their kids into his shop. He's very lonely because of it. He wouldn't hurt the flea of a flea, even if he was angrier than an insulted hornet. While he still smiles and is bright, he secretly longs for friendship. A kind word is all it takes to bring him from a state of sadness to one of joy--let him make you a toy of some kind, and he'll be even happier.
Payment: 45 KS?

*Sketch
Pet name and image:Tilia ButtonsImage
Pet Info: She likes Buttons..thats all that's important~
Payment: 45KS?
Edit: Sorry I edited so much, I kept forgetting the rules x__x
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/09/2009 8:12 PM

You.... chose the perfect time to get swamped by orders from me. ^^ I'm on an art rampage currently. I offered two pets in my orders, but if you end up wanting KS instead I'll be fine with that.

Order One
Order Type: Chibi
Pet name: Faye Labri
Pet image:
Payment: 25-30 KS? Dunno which it'd be.
Pet info to help when drawing:
Many would say that Faye is quite the idiot, but honestly, she just doesn't have common sense. She knows math, science - you know, things that are taught in school. She just doesn't seem to know when is the time to flee. She could walk up to a predetory animal and actually try to pet it. She also seems to fall down a lot... Flaws aside, Faye is a kind hearted person and wants to take in any animal that comes her way. She's horrible when it comes to strays. Unless someone's there to tell her not to, it'll be coming home with her right away. The oddest thing about this so called 'human' girl is that she can't remember anything about her past. She can remember having a normal home, yet can't remember anything about it. She can also remember that she spent some time in a lab at one point, yet she also can't remember why she was there. She only knows that she didn't grow up in said lab.

Order Two
Order Type: Colored and Shaded sketch
Pet name: Sketre
Pet image:
Payment: Rathril?
Born in the Craiss Caverns, the dark caves were the only life Sketre knew. He was able to pick up on... civil behavior if you would call it such from passing humans and other creatures, and he even managed to learn the human tongue after some time. He then turned around and used that to teach his Icthysaur friend how to speak as well, although it seems it never really clicked as easily for said friend since he still has quite the accent. The two of them used that to go on and find a way out of the Caverns that wouldn't end in death for them. Two lost 'humans'? Well, a bargain had been made that satisfied them all. The two humans would be led to the outside by the creatures but in return they had to take them with them, that way they wouldn't get lost once above ground. From there the girls would have to help them find treasures. Sketre chose to go with Faye, leaving his friend with the girl that seemed.. tougher. He wanted to crack this one. She was too trusting of creatures and seemed like she'd get herself eaten by something. If he ever got tired of putting up with the little airhead he could surely turn her in to a rather tasty snack. Treasures... were a bit too tempting though, as he's still traveling with Faye and putting up with her as she gets them lost.

Order Three
Order Type: Full Color
Pet name: Tereyn
Pet image:
Payment: Peppermint Teigu?
It had always been a bad idea, sending his mother in to a breeding room with anyone buy the Tan Ancient Kuhna named Ronin. Were he Ronin's child, he wouldn't have been taken to Einsor's and turned in to what he is now. Tereyn harbors no hate for his mother, for he knows that given the chance she would have raised him just like any child that was hers. In fact, he longs to be with his mother, but knows that it can not be. It is his fear that if he gets too close to her, he might consume her soul without meaning to. He feels as though if he gets to close to anyone it will be the end of their life, and thus has kept himself away from the eyes of anyone that he once loved.
Only 'eating' when he must to stay alive, Tear is in poor shape. Feather fall from his wings often and his body aches every time he moves. Maybe one day there will be someone that can show him that he is not a horrible monster. That he's still really just a Preluhna at heart.

Order Four
Order Type: Lineart + base color
Pet name: Runt
Pet image:
Payment: 55-65 KS
The youngest Kirund ever seen roaming the lands, this little guy is rarely seen away from Oimohe's side. By far worse than any shadow could ever be, this mutt comes with a bite. He has no real name but is called Runt by most just for the pure reason that he's much smaller than all of the others at the current time. He appears to be roughly the size of a large dog, compared to the rest that easily tower over a man.

Just let me know which ones you want to draw, and how much you would want(if it's KS instead of a pet and all). The ones you don't pic to draw, I'll probably order more art of a different pet.

Edit: Didn't catch the people posting before me. xD; Oh well. I'll let you pick which ones of the ones I posted you wanna do.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 08/11/2009 7:33 PM

Welcome Back Kat! I love your art. It's to die for. =]

*full color
Pet name: Quever
image:Image
Can she be crouched and sort of growling at something?
Payment: How about one of these V, plus some ks if that's not enough.

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/13/2009 1:49 AM

*Full Color D8
image: Image
Payment: Send me a bill 8D KS

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Protocol » 12/28/2009 2:52 AM

Umg D:
I realized that I've been gone a really long time.
if you guys still want your commishies, go ahead and tell me XD;
I got a name change. My old account name used to be Kat. c:
Protocol
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 301
Donate

Postby xLavenderKisses » 12/28/2009 10:41 PM

Hopefully there's still a slot? XD

*Chibi
Pet name and image:
There're two of them. Twins actually. A boy and a girl. Yuui and the lady and Faye is the boy.
Payment:
I'll pay double? Once you post or PM with a confirmation that it's okay and the price, I'll pay c:
Zoo PenDragon CaveLaviee Art
Midnight StarWishlistTumblr Blog

Haaaaa. You got blinded. Durrrrrr.
xLavenderKisses
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 54
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 12/28/2009 10:45 PM

Yes, I would still love mine, but it'll take me a bit to get the art...I sent 47 KS to you at some point in time, and the note said 'for the arts' I just dunno...which art. Or if it was even for the art on this thread? I dun think it was. X3

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate