Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Re: Silversky's Art Shop:.

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2010 7:06 PM

Thanks! She's adorable. :)

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 01/20/2010 5:22 PM

Ooh, my first time ordering art! Can I get a digital, color, advanced shading?
Image Taffy
Image Nightshade

Maybe you could make Nightshade being chased by Taffy, with a chocolate bar in her mouth, and Taffy yelling something at her.
Nightshade loves chocolate, but unfortunately, that particular choclate bar is Taffy's. Those two rarely get along.
Leaving Evelon, probably for good.

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
"Are you even listening? You're way too silly all the time."
*Brings a stick*
"No, I wil not play fetch with you."
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
"Oh, fine." *Throws the stick*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 419
Donate

Postby Silversky » 01/20/2010 5:44 PM

Wolfcub, I'm sorry, but in a previous post it says I'm technically closed for now, and I'm just finishing up other requests. Because I forgot to put this on the front page, however, I'm putting you on the list, because it's my fault, not yours, because I can't expect people to read posts on the second page. But you're probably going to have to wait for a long time, sorry. I just have a few other things to finish up first. ~
It will get done eventually, though, just apologizing in advance for the delay.

Heh, and I've finally managed to get the update on the front page.

Edit:

Lady Erebos, yours is done! 8D
Sorry for the delay~

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy262/Silverlight_Echofire/cain5.png

All my life, I wish I broke mirrors,
Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience
Staring right back at me.

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 01/21/2010 5:48 PM

That's perfectly fine, take all the time you need.

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 02/07/2010 11:25 AM

Wolfcub, I have finished~

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy262/Silverlight_Echofire/nightshadetaffyz2.png

And I am now able to open 3 more slots!

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/07/2010 12:21 PM

How about a detailed and shaded digital piece for Kryss?

She's a rather serious gal, so she doesn't really smile.

Her information/personality is long, but here it is, if you'd like to read it...

"I haven't had the pleasure of killing you yet."
Not born of this world, Kryss' original home was technologically advanced, twisted in what they used their technology for. Kryss was one of the many selected to play a game, a game in which she and the others were the players and the characters. Each round of the game was decided by whomever reached the number limit of kills that round. The players fought against one another with all sorts of guns and when one was killed, they felt an excruciating pain shoot through them. The more times one was killed, the more painful each shock one would receive. In a "death" they were instantly teleported to a different location in the game, and forced to fight again, even if the pain was staggering.
Kryss took the game very seriously and was very good at what she did, to avoid the pain. The pain from every death would nearly immobilize her when she first began to play, until she got her bodily resistance up but, by then, she was already considered one of the most formidable players. Hardly dying, dodging the bullets, killing in sprees, going on rampages, Kryss was feared by her dominately male opponents.
It was her teleportation into a new round that landed Kryss within Evelon. There was an error or miscalculation within her teleporter's coordinates, so minor but error enough to send her straight to a world no one from her home had ever heard of.
Still adjusting to this world, Kryss has the tendency to act very hostile if she feels threatened. Though she rarely dawns her full set of armor, she's never found without at least one gun on her person. She's suspicious of anyone that is muscularly built, anyone that wears any sort of armor, and sometimes, just males in general, since they were more often her opponents. The girl behind the mask, so to speak, isn't well known anymore. She lost that girl a long time ago, when she started the game, and now she's slowly resurfacing.

Aaaand, if you want to take up a challenge...

This is Taya's second form. Yanno, the custom Lakundra you did for me? If you're up to doing it, do you think you could do a full body pencil sketch + a headshot, like you did for her other form?

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 02/07/2010 3:26 PM

The picture of Nightshade and Taffy turned out pretty good. Name your price, I can't wait to put the pic in my journal!

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 02/09/2010 7:07 PM

Toxic, I finished Kryss~

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy262/Silverlight_Echofire/cain6.png

Sure, I can do the reference thingy for Taya's other form. I don't draw birds very often, but I can try~

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/09/2010 7:17 PM

Ooh, is there a slot open~?  If so, I have a feeling I'll be getting some art of one of my 'cain... whether well-known or not.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Silversky » 02/09/2010 7:57 PM

Yep, there's one slot~

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/09/2010 8:02 PM

>> << >> -claims-

Much as I'd love to toss Tali here... out of all my pets, she's the one with the most arts.  So~ instead I be tossing a Snickle-sibling.

"Xo'keye is not quite as "off" as Ryssa, but he's still a little off in his own right.  From time to time, he'll start talking about things that have not yet come to pass in rather... odd ways.  He also tends to keep a vial of blood at his side and will drink from it as though it was water.  This, however, only happens at night, and whenever the vial is empty, he has to search for new victims to claim.

...okay, on second thought, he's just as bad or worse than his sister.  There is really no way to escape him if you get caught, unless you seem... interesting to him, which is a biiiiiiiit of a stretch."

If you could do digital color with shading, that would be marvelous~ and also, if you could make him seem... really shady-looking, that would be amazing. ^^
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 02/17/2010 3:33 PM

Okay, I finished Taya's other form too. I don't draw birds that often, so it didn't come out quite as good as the first one... especially the wings...
http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy262/Silverlight_Echofire/Tayaform2.png

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silversky » 02/18/2010 11:06 AM

Sorry for the double post, but I also finished Xo'keye. I hope you like him, Fire!
http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy262/Silverlight_Echofire/cain7.png

And origionally I was going to close for a little bit, but I am now in desperate need of keystones, so I'm opening up another three slots! 8D

Plus, I have a new thing you can buy, a miniature comic. See first page for details~

Instead of promises.
'Cause all I see,
Is a shattered concience

Zoo Pen Wishlist Journal
Silversky
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/18/2010 6:17 PM

oDDo Amazing~

And uh.  Claiming another slot, yeah.  And sending the monies for Xo'keye soon.

Fearless.  Strong.  Precise.  A force on the ice.  Grace and speed personified.

However, all of this was almost lost for Kinasha in the run that got her into her first Olympic games.  As she was going into her final turn on the 1500m run, everything went wrong for her.  She had excelled at the relay, the 10K, the 5K, and the 3000m, and after the 1500, she was going to do her qualifying run for the 500m, but in a split second, everything went wrong for her.

All Kinasha remembered hearing were the clamoring voices of all of the competitors around her, male and female alike, and then, she felt a hand grab onto her arm.  She thought it might have been the coach, pulling her from the pack to keep her safe, but it was a rival competitor trying to both steady himself and get past her.  They both went down, and she went down the hardest.  After that, Kinasha knew that there was a lot of commotion, unbearable pain in her leg, and people putting pressure on her leg as one of them asked, Did it hit her femoral artery?

Then, everything went black for her.

When she woke up again, she was surrounded by what looked to be the rest of the Aldrect skating team, but the coach was holding another uniform--one that would fit her perfectly.  She glanced up at the coach, who smiled and said that she had qualified--she was in the top three when the accident happened.  The other was disqualified, for the bodily contact with her not only caused a wipeout, it caued an injury that might have very well caused a fatality.  Now, she has dreams of medalling in her events--which is... all of the speed skating events.

Yes, my girlie Kinasha here.  If you could draw her with a helmet that goes with her colors; maybe a pair of skates?  You dun have to draw the skates, but if you can, that would be awesome.  And pose... um... you can have fun with that?  And digital shaded, please.
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/18/2010 11:01 PM

I've been wanting to get a slot for a while, so here I am, finally. Claiming the two slots you have left.

First, if you could draw my Fenref:
Her name is Negative. She's an albino. Her add-ons are the bullet necklace, the hairs sticking out (important part of her character, so pointing them out, since they're kinda hidden), and another one that's not visible on the pet picture is a bunch of nasty scars on her side (left). Teeth/claw marks. They pretty much cover the whole side, from arm to leg.

Personality-wise, she's nasty, bossy, and temperamental, but deep down, she's actually sweet and helpful. She denies her emotions a lot, and she doesn't know how to react to most things, so she usually reacts with anger. She's also sadistic, and she likes cutting things. She also like corpses, colors, and pets. She always has a little rat with her, Axis, and he's her pet rat. She ignores everything and everyone when she takes care of him. He's like a son to her.

For a type, I'd like detailed shaded, along with a simple background. So 25KS for her? I don't know if you'd draw Axis with her, but I'm more than willing to pay extra for him, if he counts as an extra character.

For the second slot, my custom Kuhna:
Fear is her name. Her add-ons are scars on her wrists (both of them, more like a huge one than a bunch of little ones), a tiny scar on her cheek (left) and a vial of acid hanging from her neck. She's the opposite of Negative, her 'sister', and she's a sweet, helpful, and self-sacrificing person. She's shy and fairly submissive, and she doesn't fight back. She forgives too easily for her own good, and she can be described as a kid inside an eighteen-year-old's body. She's generally happy. She's curious, and doesn't know a lot about the world, so a lot of things are new to her. She likes many things.

Like for Negative, I'd like a detailed shaded picture, with a simple background. 25KS as well.

So 50KS total, unless you have any details you'd like me to pay extra for.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

PreviousNext