Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Sanjikuu's Art

Postby Sanjikuu » 12/10/2009 11:11 PM

Welcome!

So, first things first, I guess. I will attempt to draw anything you desire, and I will do it at as little cost to you as you wish. In other words: think I did a good job? Great! Pay me what you think the art is worth! Didn't think I did so well? I would still desire some payment for at least attempting to draw what you requested, but you aren't really obligated to go out of your way to pay me a lot for something that doesn't deserve it. Also, don't send the any KS until after I send you your art, please.

I am good enough in both traditional and digital art, so I will be willing to do either.

Now, things that I draw well. I am comfortable with almost any type of quad creature imaginable. I am exceptionally skilled with canine- and dragon-style creatures, though.

I am nowhere near as comfortable as I would like to be regarding anthros or humans, let alone chibis. Sorry, but I'd really like to keep requests for these at a minimum. Though if you ask, I will try.

And, I figure, some samples of my art would be a good thing to have.

Unnamed Hollowheart (very sketchy): http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/wolfheart333/Hollowheart.jpg
Unnamed Wolf..thing (old and somewhat outdated with my current style, but you get the idea): http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/wolfheart333/artpad-2.jpg
Fellox (most current thing I have, in both colored and black and white): Colored Uncolored
I currently have no traditional images saved on my computer. I'll get them up soon, though.

I will be allowing for three people to have a request at one time. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll add you to the list if there's an open spot.

Slots:

As a side warning, I am very busy at the moment. If you don't receive a reply from me immediately, be patient. The same goes for art. I will try to finish it in a reasonable amount of time, but sometimes I'll get tied up and be unable to work on it for a bit. I will try to notify you if this happens.

Well, at any rate, the shop is now open!
And all you do, and all you say
Washes away, away with the rain.
And all you thought would never change
Washes away, it'll never be the same.
'Cause all I see and
All I feel takes me away, takes me away.
And all you do and all you say
Washes away, away with the rain.
And all you thought I'll never change
Washes away, It'll never be the same.
How could I have known?
How could I have changed?
I'll never be the same.

lyrics by saosin

Image . Image . Image . Image
Sanjikuu
Beginner
Beginner