Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2009 2:15 AM

User Name: Draiz...? D= I think. o3o;;
Character Name: Eandri
Species and Gender: Custom Slynx; Female
Appearance: Humanesque
Refrences: Kay. I'm just going to post her whole info here because it has her description within it and would give info tidbits about her.

Although quite the spectacular artist, Eandri isn't exactly the most liked person around. Then again, she's never around by the time her latest work of art has been found. She so happens to be one of the graffiti artists slinking about in the middle of the night, choosing to do so since she can still see amazingly well during the night thanks to her species. Although she's a graffiti artist, Eandri doesn't fall in to the category of people who just spray paint their tag on a wall in fancy lettering and run away. No, in fact, she'll actually take the time to do quite the spectacular work of art so long as she has the time before the cops can get there. Sadly, she never gets any credit for her art since she never signs it in any form. Those that have caught a glimpse of her don't even know who she is, for half of her face is concealed with a masked shaped exactly like her own face in her animal form. The mask stops where the bottom jaw would begin and her hair, which is oddly close to the same color as her jacket with purple tips, juts out the back of it and stops at the shoulders. Her usual clothes have been described to police many times as a tight violet shirt that is covered with a dark gray jacket, which has fake fur spiking out at the shoulders. She also wears dark gray pants that are body forming as well. Both the pants and the jacket are stained with splatters of light gray paint. No one seems to know what she is like personally though, as no one knows who she actually is.

All the colors mentioned in her description come from her pet form, which I've linked to under her species. For even the close up facial pic she'd be wearing her mask. Aaand, she does wear the necklace that her pet form has. It's just not mentioned in the info.
Sheet Type: Full Concept Sheet

Feel free to poke me if you need anything else? o3o And.. do I send the KS now or after I get the art?
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/26/2009 3:23 AM

Yeah. Older teen/adult. o3o Aaaand, the mask covers the hairline. Kinda like a hat? But fits more as a mask, yah.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: The Sketch Book

Postby Icy Rose » 12/26/2009 11:09 PM

User Name: Icy Rose
Character Name: Rosie
Species and Gender: Female, Custom Kuhna
Appearance:  Humanesque.
Refrences: No image ref. D:

"Known for her love of holiday cheer, Rosie (as she says so herself), loves to give. She loves all holidays, even if they are the simpliest little holidays that people don't even know about. Even on days that are not holidays ... she still loves to give gifts. Though, even for the spreader of happiness, she happens to hang out with the wrong crowd. Crooks, to put bluntly. Vandalizing yards, spray-painting buildings, the life. Luckily for her she never gets caught. The girl is always seen, as said by witnesses, in a red santa hat. She is very pale, her vivid red hair stands out against her skin. Her hair reaches own to her shoulders, very curly. Her large eyes are pale yellow in color. A tattoo of a rose, like the marking on her hip in her animal form, fits on her face. The petals of the rose are at the outer corner of her left eye, the vine of the rose spreading all the way down to her jaw. She is said to always be wearing a tight, royal-blue v-neck, and form fitting silver jeans. She often wears white sneakers. Her pants are stained with large splotches of dirt and mud, probably from all that running from the police she does, with a single rip in her right knee. On her right hand,  a tattoo the name "Rose"  on her knuckles in capital letters."

I'm sure I didn't leave anything out... She's a young adult, prolly looking between the ages of 18-22. o3o;; Um ... her tattoo on her face is JUST like the one in her quad form -points- to picture... >_> with the petals and the leaves and the curly-ness, if possible. >_> Ummm... her tattoo on her knuckles are in plain, arial-like font. ... >> Yeahhh... just tell me what you're missing :D

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 12/26/2009 11:43 PM

Hummmmm . . . -ponders- strands sound good... surpise me? -snort-

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Jessari » 12/26/2009 11:57 PM

User Name: Lady Erebos
Character Name: Qian
Species and Gender: Lucain/Female
Appearance: Human
Refrences: http://polaris713.deviantart.com/art/Sk ... -145633483 (top two pictures)

About Qian
Over a thousand years ago, the Chinese goddess Kuan Yin descended into hell, disturbed by the cries of those imprisoned there. A great compassion welled up within her when she saw their plight, and she released all the good karma she had built up during her lifetime, taking their guilt upon herself. Thus, Kuan Yin freed many souls from their torment and gave them access to Heaven. Yanluo, the ruler of Hell, was angered by the loss of so many souls. In an act of vengeance, he sent Kuan Yin to Earth, taking her memories and condemning her to spend life after life stuck within the human process of reincarnation until he considered her debt repaid. (the original legend of Kuan Yin can be found here)

In this life, she is known as Qian Nagori, and other than some very strange dreams, she has no recollection of her life as a goddess. She works as a field medic for the Republic, tending the fallen soldiers until they can be transferred to a hospital. She has a calm, soothing manner, and can keep her head even in the most chaotic of situations. This quality has raised her to a position of authority among the field medics, and others look to her for instruction when headquarters fails to send specific orders. Her knowledge of medicine is superior, and she is good at improvising with the supplies on hand. Soldiers swear that their wounds heal faster than is normal when she tends them, but she passes this off as flattery. (A leftover trait from her previous existence, perhaps?) Although she is often in the midst of the fighting, Qian refuses to carry a weapon, thinking it would be hypocritical to heal one man and wound another. She has even tended the occasional enemy soldier, something the higher-ups would disapprove of it they discovered it.
Sheet Type: Shared Concept

Character Name: Belsavis
Species and Gender: Lucain/Male
Refrences: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... 9bab5u.png

About Belsavis (Done by Freezie, tweaked by me)
Growing up, Belsavis was a real momma's boy. He'd do all the chores for her, help her cook, be nice to her, and all that good stuff. Of course, Belsavis was really the only good "boy" in Momma's life to begin with. She didn't really have a "hubby," per se, but she had a "boyfriend" who dealt drugs and whom she was terrified to leave. He rarely ever came 'round to visit, but when he did, it always ended with Belsavis hiding in a corner, and Momma with bright-red welts on her face and back. Belsavis did not like seeing Momma cry. Belsavis decided that Momma shouldn't have to cry anymore.

Belsavis had good timing, and he knew what precautious to take. The police ruled that the man was a casualty of a drug turf war.

Did this become a habit? Maybe. He once beat up a couple of gang members to save a young girl, Vivian. She's now his "ward," as it were. He looks after her from his rat-infested, tumbledown apartment--though anyone visiting would find that her room is immaculate and pristine. Belsavis cares for her far more than he does for himself by a wide margin. Belsavis is oddly altruistic in that way--he won't care if one of his arms is cut nearly clean off, but if one of his teammates has so much as a scratch, he'll be all over them. He even volunteers at a local women's shelter, acting as a 'bouncer' of sorts when abusive boyfriends or husbands showed up and demanded access to their victims.

Due to his experienced with domestic violence, he has a rather... warped view of his own gender. He believes that men are, inherently, savages. They are feral animals, who feed on violence and brute abuse of power. They will run free and bring ruin to themselves and society unless properly "domesticated" by a woman. He considers both his mother and Vivian his "domestication," but he takes extra steps to "prevent" his corruption: He watches no TV or movies, and reads no books, as he considers them too "full of violence." He does, however, keep an eye on the news, for reasons stated later. He inherently distrusts all men, and inherently trusts all women. He believes women are inherently superior, and if one harms him, it's because he truly deserves it. Which, ironically, means he's prone to falling into abusive relationships himself.

But he sees no problem in this. He and a few of the other rare men whom he trusts (who, thankfully, are not quite so... confused as him) and several women have formed a kind of "anti-gang," a volunteer group dedicated to fighting domestic abuse and drug use in the Slums. They have a pretty sunny public image, actually. They've managed to get quite a few donations from people, and for the most part, a lot of them do try to make a difference. (They have managed to help free a couple women and kids from domestic violence, and get them to the shelter.) But rumors circulate that their leader is somewhat... unhinged. Nobody can confirm them, because he always seems quite nice and polite when you speak to him. He always has alibies, and always seems affronted when you suggest that he might have been involved--But he's very good at hiding what he does. To him, killing a man is not murder.

Character Name: Cuyan
Species and Gender: Lykuhna/Female
Appearance:Human
Refrences: I actually don't have a picture or an official personality sheet typed up for her yet, but suffice it to say that she is a feral child. Her adoptive father keeps her clothed, but her clothes are nearly always torn and dirty (not his fault!). Her dark brown hair is unkempt, and she tends not to get along with anyone but those she considers family. I see her human form as being very similar to her kuhna form, as far as color/expression goes.  

I tend to focus more on the personality of my characters than the appearance, so I'm giving you a good amount of free reign here. If you do have any more questions for me, lemme know and I'll come up with something. :)
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Re: The Sketch Book (Full)

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/14/2010 10:01 PM

User Name: Zurzur? Azura? I don't remember anymore! DX;
Character Name: Seona Branwen
Species and Gender: Female Pipe Paragon
References: Paragon form  Subeta av for human form

Firstly, Seona is a forest witch, even if she claims to be a "nature witch" and have power over everything about the natural world. Really, it's just plants. She's got an ego as big as the moon, and a temper to match her flame tail. Secondly, she as old as dirt. Almost literally. She looks like she's in her early twenties, but she's really sort of "frozen" in that state. She can't get older, and she can't die of things like disease and cancer. Kinda comes with the immortal territory.

She never asked to be an immortal; it just, well, happened. She's had many as theory over the years as to why- everything from being cursed by a rival magic user to something she did without knowing- but still hasn't managed to find an answer to why she is like she is. Not that she's complaining; she was always a vain thing before she stopped aging. The idea of her with wrinkles still gives her the creeps even though she knows it won't happen.

A normally playful individual, she enjoys teasing those who wander across her in Tengal or the like. Not exactly places you want to stumble into a witch who enjoys making paths go in circles and vines trip up travelers just to watch their frustration. If that traveler comes face to face with her and is even the slightest bit rude, however, suddenly those vines aren't just tripping them on their way home.

Most of her clothing is reminiscent of the plants she controls or the forest she lives in: she normally wears a peacock blue tunic with a short skirt that looks like feathers or grass (she's come a long way from the capes and dresses of the old witches' days as far as style is concerned). Most of her jewelry is made from nature as well, such as a preserved leaf on a chain. She also seems to be rather fond of sticking flowers and feathers in her hair. She's never explained why, but we think it's just because she thinks it adds to the "nature" ideas she's got floating around in her crazy old skull.

((Basically she looks and acts young, but tends to be a cranky old bat when things don't go her way. :P))

Hope you like for my slot? o3o

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate