Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Toxic's Personality Assistance

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/28/2010 5:58 PM

I've found that I am often more creative with the characters of others than with my own, so I have decided to offer this simple service. Like others that offer personality help, I will write anything and everything that comes to mind when I look at one's pet. All I need is a picture and, if it has a gender or any small personality blips or guidelines, please include these things as well.

Payment: After receiving the personality from me, you pay what you think is fair. The only thing I ask is to keep it at 10 ks or above.

My personalities may include back story, bits of influences from other characters of yours, influences from the parents [like powers and such, if I'm allowed to do so], influences from music, my posting a link to a song that inspired me, aaand who really knows? It's all pretty random.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/28/2010 6:28 PM

Hai thar. 8D; Am I allowed to toss more than one at once? D= If not uh... just pick whichever interests you most. o 3o

I uh.. tried not to throw too many at once? o3o;;
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Toxic's Personality Assistance

Postby Jessari » 03/02/2010 3:04 AM

This gal is Siamsa. She's named after this song. I see her as being a very happy person, but not necessarily a hyper or immature one. The name means 'entertainment', so maybe she is some sort of entertainer? I'm thinking maybe an alto singer in a band (jazz? soul? new age?). Not exactly sure where I want to go with her, so...yah. That's why I'm here. :P

This is Xiphos (ZEE-phos). I'd like his home to be somewhere in the area of Nori Volcano. He has the ability to turn his body into a form made completely of Black Opal. During this time, he is extremely durable, and can focus light through his body to start fires if he desires. I see him fitting into the role of protector, but there again, not so sure where to go from there.
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate