Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

@@ Little Pieces of Chayden o3o?

Postby Chayden » 12/23/2010 3:37 PM

/proper welcome intro, yo.

Since I'll be getting new art supplies for Kerre-cruz/Christmas/whichever, I thought that it might be good for me to make art for y'all! Both of my parents went to art college (although I've never met my father), and I seem to have inherited their talents.
You can ask for pretty much anything here! As all of the art I have now is insanely old, there'll only be examples once a few of you order from me. c:

I do:
Animal headshots
Animal full-bodies
Animal group-shots
Animal portraits (realistic)
"Animal" encompasses anything - your real-life pets, your favorite wild animal (or domestic breed), an Evelon pet, or even pets from other websites/games/whatever! As long as you can give me a reference picture or detailed description, I can do it c:

Anthropomorphic headshots (with just ears OR full muzzle, upon request)
Anthropomorphic full-bodies (as above, please specify just how much animal you'd like to see)
Anthropomorphic group-shots (saaaame~ /endlazy)
I do anthros of just about anything, even if you only have a picture of the animal or the human c:

Human head-shots
Human full-bodies
Human group-shots (which includes kissing, hugging, dancing, holding hands, blahblahblah)

Pet-to-anthro conversions (give me a pic of the pet, and I'll make him/her anthropomorphic)
Pet-to-human conversions
Anthro-to-human conversions
Human-to-anthro conversions
Human-to-pet conversions (these are funny! Usually done for previous characters you'd like to bring to Evelon)
Anthro-to-pet conversions (because I know how many people have "furries")

No-character pieces (as in forests, lakes, rivers, the ocean, etc.)

Any of these can come in the following:
Pencil sketch (background optional)
Colored sketch (no ink; in colored pencil, crayon, markers, watercolors or pastel. Background optional)
Inked sketch (with no color or pencil lines remaining. Background optional)
Complete drawing (pencil sketch, inked, then colored in the medium of your choice. With background)
Borderless piece (no pencil or pen outline, medium of your choice)
Ink-and-watercolor (pencil sketch, inked, then watercolored. The ink starts to melt and drip into the watercolor, and it's gorgeous~ Looks better on darker, more sinister pieces. But it's also good on light, sunny pieces if I use yellow or orange ink!)

I also do Sculpey-and-aluminum foil sculptures! They're not realistic, but they ARE cute~ They have little bead eyes and such <3

All art is done in traditional media. I can attempt computer pieces upon request, but I only have Adobe Photoshop on my mother's desktop, and Paint on my laptop 3x NOT TO MENTION the fact that I lack a tablet. :<
As mentioned, I have more ink colors than just the generic black. Request whichever color you'd like, and I'll let you know if I don't have it. If I do, you'll see it in the finished piece! <3
Ink borders can be bold or thin; just let me know which you'd prefer. c:
I have many, many styles of drawing and adding value. If you don't tell me how you'd like it (realism, manga, semi-realism, whateverwhatever with realistic value, color only on the deepest shadows, etcetcccc~.), then I'll surprise you  :)

I'm also up for doing personalities and character backgrounds. I've had a few people say that they like my writing style (and how flattered I was!), so I figured that I may as well give y'all a chance to get a piece of my writing for your own!

I'll do:
Personalities (you can give me a base to work from, or just huck a picture of the charrie at me)
Character backgrounds/history (which can be a HUGE wall of text about the place they came from and the obstacles they had to overcome to get where they are today)
Character desires (which may be considered either of the above by some folks. This includes what the character plans on doing and why, whether it be revenge on some prior enemy or getting over some hardship)
Stories! (fanfiction or short originals~ As an example, I was given a picture titled "Under the Rug" and wrote a story about a little boy who chopped up the things that he loved and hid them away so that he would always know where they were~ <3)

OR you could simply tell me to do something random and give me a time frame to do it in (3o minutes, an hours, three hours, ten...), and I'll write or draw whatever happens to tickle my muse then, especially for you!

I appreciate payment, but it's not necessary. KS is always welcome, of course, but so are simple words of thanks. I'm spending my own free time to work on things for you, but I'm also doing it of my own volition. On that note, I reserve the right to decline any and all requests that I wish to decline, regardless of the reason.

Thank you for reading! I love you all <3
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Little Pieces of Chayden o3o?

Postby Chayden » 12/23/2010 3:37 PM

Reserved for examples and pictures in the works. :3
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Little Pieces of Chayden o3o?

Postby Slynne » 01/15/2012 12:39 AM

Can you do a couple of art pieces for me? One of Lunasaa and one of Thumper?
ImageImage
Thumper~Lunasaa

Unless your threads dead?

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." ~ Robert Munch

Pen|Ownership List|Wishlist

Warning: I am a new Mom, often thing's get hectic for me. So I am sorry for any late replies.
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate