Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Pony Doodles~ [Open!]

Postby crow » 04/08/2012 4:54 PM

The shop had a quaint, colorful exterior. In fact, it rather looked as if someone had splattered paint all over the small building. Luckily, the inside was clean and well-lit, its floor occupied almost entirely by giant pillows and stuffed animals, forming a haphazard pastel rainbow of soft surfaces. There was but one clear path through the disorder, and at the end of it was a girl with a sketchbook, looking up. "Oh, hullo. You must be here to get your picture done! Pull up a pillow, will you?"

Open for Business!

~*~@~*~

I have some time on my hands these days, and I'd like to get back into drawing, so I'm offering pony doodles! Everyone likes ponies, right? I may also open up other types of commissions (human/animal) later, but for the moment it's just ponies. I'm willing to draw OCs, characters from the show, or ponify your character as best I can.

Important Notes:
+ I can only do traditional sketches
+ I can't do color (unless you, I dunno, want to see me color with my old beat-up pencil crayons from elementary... it's not a pretty sight, trust me)
+ You can pay me in pet trades depending on the pet or in GT too, and if you have any questions concerning price, just drop me a PM.
+ Feel free to suggest a pose, and I'll do my best, but if I can't get it to work, that's just how it is.
+ The more refs, the better!
+ I reserve the right to decline any request (though feel free to request something else in its stead, I won't push you out of your slot)
+ Politeness and patience, please~

Samples

x X x X x X

Completed Orders
x X x
(these are scanned; I can take photos of the picture too if you prefer, since unfortunately my scanner makes for dingy backgrounds)

Price
50 KS per character

crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/08/2012 6:28 PM

Art time~ 8D
This is Requiem~ I'd like art of him. o ^o Uhm. Preferably a full-body one. As an idea of him, he can basically turn in to mist (so something where parts of the lineart are broken/faded/turn to mist would be neat) and isn't... nice. xD; He basically traps people in illusions created by the mist.

I'll probably be back for more art after the scav hunt money comes in.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Re: Doodle Shop~ [Open!]

Postby crow » 04/08/2012 10:23 PM

Draiz's order is finished! Hope you like it. It's 75 KS since it was relatively easy. x3
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Pony Doodles~ [Open!]

Postby crow » 09/22/2014 5:54 PM

Repurposing this thread. Get your pony sketches here!
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate