Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

[Closed]~Nina's Fortune cookies, art, signs and more!~

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/22/2012 1:12 PM

As you walk in, a bell jingles from inside, and a void Tali walks round the counter.
Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

"Hello little one" you say, bending down to stroke her. "Where have you come from?"

You stand up and wander further into the shop, pausing every now and again to admire one of the artworks. "I wonder who the artist is" you say to yourself, glancing at the price tag of one of the artworks. You turn around, expecting to see the Tali, but in her place stands a girl!

"How can I help You?" She asks.
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Index

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/22/2012 1:14 PM

"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

~Art~

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/22/2012 1:17 PM

"I would like to buy one of your paintings, please" You ask.

"Certainly, which one would you like?" She asks with a small smile.

You can buy as many copies as you like, but think of them as posters - If you stick a poster on a wall, you have to take it down to put it somewhere else, right? If you want to put them in multiple places, you have to buy more copies. A repeat is only 1 KS, so it's not that much. Thanks for your co-operation!

Premades - 15 KS
Customs - 25 KS
Randoms - 10 KS
Repeats - 1 KS

Premade Form:

Code: Select all
Premade Title:
Username:
Quantity: (1 original + x repeats)
Total Price:

Custom Form:

Custom.
Username:
Artwork Details: (Content, colours, animals etc.)
Total Price:

Random Form:

Random.
Username:
Total Price:

Repeats Form:

Repeats.
Username:
Original Artwork Title:
Quantity: (x repeats)
Total Price:

If you want to roleplay your order, and in that way earn KS (1 roleplay = 3 KS = 3 repeats) you can do so here

Premades for sale:

Blazing Corn: Image

Pancakes: Image

Please do not send payment until I message you saying your artwork is ready. It should be ready in 2-3 days, depending on complexity. I will send your prints when I recieve your payment - Please also send a note with the KS saying what they are for.

"I'd like to see some examples of your artwork please You say keenly.

[align=center]"Certainly, here they are" the girl says smiling.

(These were drawn and painted by me (freehand) on my hallway walls. Ignore any dodgy colouring, I have a noob camera.)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Thanks very much!" you call as you leave with your purchases. Unseen, the girl changes back into a Tali and wanders back into the recesses of the shop, smiling just a little more than she was when she first went out...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

~Fortune Cookies~

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/22/2012 1:44 PM

"I would like to buy a fortune cookie, please" You ask.

"Certainly, how many would you like?" She asks with a small smile.

We are pleased to provide fortune cookies to all. Each cookie has a fortune in it, which will be revealed after purchase via PM. In addition, you will receive an image of an open cookie with the fortune on top of it.

Cookie: Image Open cookie: Image

Price: 5 KS for one
         +3 KS for any additional cookies

Cookie Order Form:

Username:
Quantity:
Total Price:

If you want to roleplay your order, and in that way earn KS, you can do so here.

Feel free to send payment with your order. Cookies will be despatched upon my next login, generally between a few hours and 1-2 days. Please add a note when sending the KS to state how many cookies you're paying for. You may also buy cookies for another user, if you so wish, and include their username in the note.

"Thanks very much!" you call as you leave with your purchases. Unseen, the girl changes back into a Tali and wanders back into the recesses of the shop, smiling just a little more than she was when she first went out...

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Personalised Signs

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/22/2012 2:43 PM

"I would like to buy a sign, please" You ask.

"Certainly, which one would you like?" She asks with a small smile.

These are examples, they can be edited and added to. Just let me know what you want! In addition, standard size is 400 x 200 pixels, so from that you can estimate the size you want. Additional details may cost extra.

Premade 1: Image
Premade 2: Image
Premade 3: Image
Premade 4: Image
Premade 5: Image
Premade 6: Image
Premade 7: Image

Prices:
Premades - 20 KS
Customs - 50 KS
Randoms - 30 KS
Small alterations (adding sprinkles/swirls) - 5 KS
Large Alterations - Price upon request

Premade Form:

Premade Title:
Username:
Quantity:
Colours:
Words:
Font:
Additional Details:
Total Price:

Custom Form:

Custom.
Username:
Quantity:
Description:
Colours:
Words:
Font:
Additional Details:
Total Price:

Random Form:

Random.
Username:
Quantity:
Words:
Total Price:

If you want to roleplay your order, and in that way earn KS, you can do so here.

Please do not send payment until I message you saying your sign is ready. It should be ready in 1-3 days, depending on complexity. I will send your sign when I recieve your payment - Please also send a note with the KS saying what they are for.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Personalities, Backstories and Stats.

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 04/22/2012 3:04 PM

"I would like to buy a personality/backtory/stats summary, please" You ask.

"Certainly, which pet is it for?" She asks with a small smile.

I will write your pets' personality, backstory, and even their base stats and species/colour traits. Just post the pet image, and any ideas you have for it, and I will do the rest. You can also order individual parts, for that named pet who's missing something.

Prices:
Personality - 10 KS
Backstory - 10 KS for 1 paragraph, + 5 KS for each additional paragraph.
Stats - 10 KS
Package Deal - 25 KS

Example:

.: Nina :.
{Lineage - Sister to Nox}

Size: Small
Diet: Umbravore
Offense: 10
Defense: 6
Precision: 11 + 2 Roraldi Forests Bonus
Endurance: 12
Speed: 11
Fame: 12
Species Traits: (Passive) Forest Dweller
Color Traits: (Battle) Dark Heart, The Will's Connection

Information: Nina, like her brother Nox, is a gentle, lonely creature, prone to solitude. She always wants to help others and craves attention, but having been abandoned at birth she is very insecure. She, however, dedicates her time to painting, producing many fine pieces, which she sells in the market in Alrecht.

She was abandoned with her brother by her mother, an un-lifemated Tali, who was being persecuted by her parents for disgracing the family name. The pups were rescued by an old Yonyuu couple who raised them as their own, but who have unfortunately now passed away, leaving their cottage in Roraldi forests to the siblings. Nothing has been heard from their mother since she abandoned them, so they assume she has passed on or forgotten about them.

If you want to roleplay your order, and in that way earn KS, you can do so here

Please do not send payment until I message you saying your order is ready. It should be ready in 1-3 days, depending on complexity. I will PM you when it is ready. Please also send a note with the KS saying what they are for.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Family trees!

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/09/2012 12:16 AM

"I would like a family tree made, please." You ask.

"Certainly, which pet would you like it done for?" She asks with a small smile.

For these, I will pore through the records (no matter how long the lineage) and compile the family tree, you don't need to lift a finger!

I can do a simple tree (just names), an intermediate tree (names and headshots of the pets) or a detailed tree (names, dates, and full-body shots of the pets).

Examples:

Simple:

Intermediate:

Detailed: Image

Base prices are for maximum 3 generations.
Simple - 25 KS
Intermediate - 35
Detailed - 45 KS
Additional generations - 10 KS per 3 generations

Form:

Username:
Pet being researched: [image] [lineage]
Tree type wanted:
Preffered Font:
Font Colour:
Background Colour (optional):

Please do not send payment until I message you saying your tree is ready. It should be ready in 2-5 days, depending on complexity. I will send your tree when I recieve your payment - Please also send a note with the KS saying what they are for.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: ~Nina's Fortune cookies, art, signs and more!~

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 06/12/2012 3:42 PM

Family Trees Now Available!!!

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Names

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 08/27/2012 5:35 PM

"I would like to buy a list of baby names, please" You ask.

"Certainly, have you any specifics?" She asks with a small smile.

Male or female, different races, different themes. We have them all! For only a handful of KS, you will receive a list of names to choose from, or keep for future reference. For those times when a spark of inspiration just doesn't hit you!

Prices:
Standard (20 names): 10 KS
Additional names: 2KS per 5 names

Form:

Username:
Pet Image:
Additional Notes:
Number of Names:
Total:

Feel free to send payment with your order. Names will be PM'd to you upon my next login, generally between a few hours and 1-2 days. Please add a note when sending the KS to state how many names you're paying for.

Last bumped by ToxxicRenegadeAngel on 08/27/2012 5:35 PM.

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate