Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

[* Accessories of a Mansion's Backyard

Postby Jaykobell » 07/02/2012 1:47 AM

It was a fairly expensive-looking mansion. Under normal circumstances, commoners and peasants wouldn't be allowed to come anywhere near it. Royals and commoners had to be kept away from each other, being from two different social classes. Wasn't that the usual reason?

However, there was a small signpost near the entrance to the mansion. While fairly fancy artistically, the quality was a little lacking. On the sign was an invitation to follow a little stony path going around the mansion and which seemed to lead all the way to the backyard. While darker and a little colder, the path was serene and peaceful. It was a little ways away under the trees to get to a small fence that showed the entrance to the backyard of the mansion.

By the entrance, into the backyard, was a small stand that had various papers and other things on it, with a relatively young man sitting behind it.

Despite his misleading appearance, the young man greeted you with a smile — a little hint of shyness behind in his remaining green eye. "Welcome," he greeted as he stood up to hold out his hand for a friendly shake. "I take it you're here for accessories, right? Since we're trying to help our community more, we've taken on this little volunteer work business," he started to explain as he picked up a paper form that had a multitude of different information written on it. "We know how some people and pets are constantly looking for accessories, for various reasons. Since we have a name that is well-known, we thought we could use our contacts to communicate with different agencies for you." He put that particular page down and then motioned to a small book. "If you're interested, just make sure to read the rules first. If you're still interested after that, feel free to fill out a form for your order."
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

[* Rules & Others

Postby Jaykobell » 07/02/2012 1:47 AM

[* What does this shop offer?

This is yet another shop where you can request official Evelon add-ons. This is a shop that does the exact same thing as the shops owned by Kodai and Draiz. As such, the pets edited from this shop will not become customs (unless they already are). While they will receive their unique URL from our PhotoBucket, they will use the stats and Traits of their original species.

For prices, if you do want to order from me, you may check the Quote Topic if you want to know how much I would charge. If you just like me and my art style period (aw, shucks, stoppit you! ://3c), I will charge you what I feel is fair according to my skills and abilities.

Please send your money to me once the order is finished! With Baal's official permission, we are now offering these as personal services, so all the KS and GT used to order should come directly to my account!

[* What can you draw?

I will gladly try to draw anything you want me to draw. However, please keep in mind that I am not an art student and that I have not learned art beyond self-teachings. If I feel like an order is too hard for me to draw properly, I will decline your order. I will try my best and will ask for help from Baal if necessary to give you good quality. However, there's only so much my skills can accomplish.

Also remember that the more details you give me, the easier your order will be. Try to imagine yourself drawing your add-on; when you're asking for a cap, do you want it backwards? I will happily accept mockups of add-ons to help understand your idea better as well. Don't hesitate to provide a whole bunch of references.

[* What Prices Do You Charge?

Add-ons are judged by size and difficulty. If you don't know how much an add-on is going to cost, you can refer to our Quotes Topic for it. Each artist will then provide quotes, and you can pick from the artist that would be cheapest.

However, please keep in mind that if you request an add-on here specifically, you will need to pay my prices. If you want to pay cheapest, please ask for quotes. I will not charge for the cheapest prices you got if you come here. I will charge for the amount I quoted you or I will charge according to what I would charge for your items, regardless of the other artists.

In terms of prices, here is a chart for all add-ons:

$2 add-on: 50 KS / 2 GT
$3 add-on: 75 KS / 3 GT
$4 add-on: 120 KS / 4 GT
$5 add-on: 150 KS / 5 GT
$6 add-on: 175 KS / 6 GT
$7 add-on: 220 KS / 7 GT
$8 add-on: 250 KS / 8 GT

[* Processed Orders

Thunder - Paragon
MidnightDraconia - Lucain
MillitheWarrior - Paragon
Freezair - Lucain
FireHeart - Paragon
MillietheWarrior - Lucain
FireHeart - Lucain
Krypto - Paragon
Cookie - Lucain
Rebel_the_Proud - Lucain

[* Slow? Fast? Average?

Please understand that, despite this shop providing a source of Evelon income, official Evelon work takes priority to this shop. I also work full-time and may not feel like processing orders during the week. If it takes a while for me to complete an order, please keep these factors in mind. This is simply to warn you that you will be disappointed if you order in the hope of receiving your new edited pet within the same day.

[* Slots

I will only accept THREE (3) orders at a time, with no more than TWO (2) pets per person. If you try to ask for three or more pets, I will void your order. We'll see how that workload goes, and if things are going smoothly, I may allow people to request more pets. Until then, please keep your order to one or two pets.

Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:

[* Order Form

Code: Select all
[b]Pet's Image:[/b]
[b]Order:[/b] Please include as many details/mockups as possible! Don't be shy.
[b]Price:[/b] If you are truly unsure, please ask in the Quote topic!
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: [* Accessories of a Mansion's Backyard

Postby Thunder » 07/04/2012 8:56 PM

Pet's Image: Image
   Order: An icy mist around her front claws. Should be white and sparkly o3o
   Price: 150 KS

Note: Price correction to 150KS, since it falls under the 'mist/spackles/puddles category'.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/06/2012 10:45 PM

Pet's Image: Image
Order: "Facial markings" plaster around his feet/spattered on him, rose on his chest, and maybe the blood on his wingblades if possible. Example Add-on thinger
Price: I'm unsure, the face "tattoos" are simple. I know the others are in the 75ks range.

Note: Price would be as follows: 150KS (plaster), 75KS (blood), 75KS (face markings + rose), for a total of 300KS. The face markings are simple so I put them together with the rose.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/06/2012 11:20 PM

Add Ons:
Overall Example

- A tea set at her feet, with an offering of dumplings, a tea pot, and a cup.
Tea set should look like this, with the tray and all
Dumpling example

- Sakura blossom sitting on her head, just where her ear should be
Example 1
Example 2

Price:
Tea Set: 175 KS (Basically the price of a computer, since it's about the same size, right?)
Blossom: 75 KS

Total: 250 KS

Note: Considering the huge amount of detail, I would've preferred to price it under the $8 category, but it wasn't particularly difficult to draw, just time-consuming. Will leave the price as is (250KS).

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 07/07/2012 2:17 PM

The orders above have all been processed, charged, and sent. You will find notes in your posts concerning the prices of said add-ons.

Three (3) slots open.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 07/07/2012 2:33 PM

Pet's Image:Image
Order: A monocle over his front-facing (right) eye. That's... about it, really.
Price: I think this is a 75 KS add-on, correct? It's not too large.

Note: Price is correct.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/07/2012 5:31 PM

Order: A belt and gloves, like in this image.  The color on the belt should be 4d3622 and the buckle should be e3d567.  The gloves should be 550000 in color.
   Price: Well, since it's for a Paragon, on a Lucain a belt is a $3 add-on, and on Paragon, $3 addons were judged as $5 addons, so... $5/150 KS?  Correct me if I'm wrong. 150 KS for both~

Note: As we'd clarified in the IRC. Price is correct.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/07/2012 5:56 PM

Order: ONLY the hair and hood/cape thing (what's dark blue) on the bottom mockup in this picture, ignore the sky-blue shirt.
Price: I'm pretty unsure since I guess the hood (which would be a hat, I guess?) is part of the cape... If it's too expensive for me to pay for, please ignore my order~

Note: Since the cape/hood is pretty much just one thing, I guess I'd consider it something like... 'Simple piece of armor' or something ($6/175KS). Hair is $6, so 175KS. Sadly, I'm afraid that brings the total to 350KS, which is more than what you currently have. Also, the picture doesn't seem to be working at this time... But when you have more KS, feel free to come back!

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Jaykobell » 07/21/2012 4:46 PM

All orders have been processed, sent, and charged. Just like last time, you will find notes in your posts about prices.

Sadly, Zap, your order would cost more than what you have in your account, but please feel free to come back once you have more KS!

Three (3) slots open.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/21/2012 5:28 PM

(Overall ref)
- A Bag around her neck like the ref - 75 KS?
- Sparkly dust coming from the bag in gradient colors the same as her own - 150 KS

Note: Price is correct. 225KS.

(Overall Ref)
A scythe leaning against his shoulder. Instead of that vial hanging down, however, I’d like the rosary that looks like this, wrapped around both side of the blade and hanging down slightly. I‘d like the rosary to be a dark cherry wood color (Just whatever you think looks like dark cherry wood);
(Rosary ref)
(Scythe Ref)
- 250 KS

Note: Since the scythe is pretty big (almost as big as the Lucain) I'd charge $8 for it; same as a weapon (spear, lance, etc), and then 75KS for the rosary, bringing it to 325KS.
But before I do your order, I want to confirm whose design this scythe is. I found the artist's dA, and it seems to me like this scythe is one of her characters' weapons. Can you just tell me where the design comes from, just so we don't step on anyone's toes? If anything, to ask the artist (if this is her original design, and not from an anime) if she's okay with it and the changes you want to make, just as a precaution.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/23/2012 2:26 PM

Order: Reference of craptastic nature.  It's a ninja mask, covering her lower face.  There should be a knot below where the two strands are by her neck.
   Price: 75KS?

Note: Correct. 75KS.

Order: Look familiar?  Here for her necklace.  The chain should be e3d567 and the gem should be 550000.  
   Price: 75KS

Note: Correct. 75KS.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 07/27/2012 3:37 PM

Orders have all been processed, charged, and sent. If an order was not completed, please refer to the note(s) left in your post.

Three (3) slots open.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/27/2012 4:50 PM

Pet's Image:
Order: Horns on his head, as well as some facial markings.
[Mock Up]
[Larger Ref of Horns]
Price: ... It looks like, from other orders, that you've done away with the Paragon price difference so I'm going to say I expect it to cost 150KS (75KS + 75KS). If I am wrong then I expect the price to be 300KS.

Note: Price is correct for 150KS.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/30/2012 10:17 AM

Pet's Image:
Order:
Ref
The yellow markings on his chest, legs and nose. The red and black ones on his ears.
Price: Baal said $3 for the ears, $3 for the nose, and 5$ for the legs/chest. So 300ks
Note: Currently discussing price.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Next