Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

.:Strange little shop:.

Postby Silverin » 12/20/2012 6:36 PM

The interior of this shop seemed rather warm and welcoming for now. Likely because its current owner was not home and was out exploring the lands somewhere. Instead there seemed to be a rather large Fenref laying across the floor watching you intently but not threateningly. Finally after one looked around the shop at all the clutter behind the counter, the Fenref spoke. "Why hello there, can I help you?" He smiled allowing one to take in the full size of the sabers in his mouth. "I am running this shop for now, since someone will be out for a while. Feel free to ask whatever questions you have as well as possibly leave me a tasty treat or two. A pound of flesh or some cash would be much appreciated." The comment on the pound of flesh likely made people uncomfortable but at least he was willing to just accept some Key Stones or Goddess Tears.
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Prices, Descriptions and details

Postby Silverin » 12/20/2012 6:41 PM

Ok here is how this works. This a shop like a few others and provides a special service to those who wish to get add ons put on a pre-existing creature. This shop will abide by the same rules as all the others even though this shop is run by me.

Slots will be available as I feel up for them. If a person posts after all three slots are taken their post will be pushed back till the next time I open the slots. (please avoid doing this cause if it happens too much I may just ignore when people post after the slots are closed) If I have difficulty with your order than I may skip over it and tell the person who ordered it or I will do other peoples requests first before I get to the one that causes me trouble. The same goes for larger edits. I will get to those last, regardless of the order of posts.

You can pay with either KS or GT. I will give conversions for both prices as well as have them posted up here. When your order is done the KS or GT will be sent to me as with the others have the KS and GT sent to them.

These will not make your pet a custom unless it was a custom already. Also there are pets that can not be edited... (Diosol and any experiment pets)

I would like posts it be rped please. Mostly for response perposes since I do send your pets back to you in the fenref's character. That and its fun to read things.

Note: Please describe things as much as possible in as much detail possible for the best chance of me getting things right.

:.:Prices:.:

$2 add-on; 50 KS / 2 GT
$3 add-on; 75 KS / 3 GT
$4 add-on; 120 KS / 4 GT
$5 add-on; 150 KS / 5 GT
$6 add-on; 175 KS / 6 GT
$7 add-on; 220 KS / 7 GT
$8 add-on; 250 KS / 8 GT

:.:Slots:.:

1.) Closed
2.) Closed
3.) Closed

:.:Speacial Seaonal Slot:.:

4.)Closed (till next Christmas)

:.:Order form:.:

Pet's Image:
Add-on wanted:
Price if previously given a quote:
Reference if needed:
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Examples of work

Postby Silverin » 12/20/2012 6:50 PM

.::Examples of edits and add-ons I have done::.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(shuuuu I can't show everything yet because there are a few things for events and such that are not yet released)
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Strange little shop:.

Postby Silverin » 12/22/2012 12:05 PM

"Ok I am all set for people. Two slots are open."
The Fenref said with wide grin. He was likely hungry and looking for something to eat so he seemed more than happy to work for his food even if that meant he would have to go to the butchers shop later once he finished and collected.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/22/2012 1:31 PM

Pet's Image: Image
Add-on wanted: I'd like small, broken shards of her wingblades scattered around her feet. There don't have to be tons and varying sizes are fine (just no like.. whole wingblade).
Reference if needed: For color, her old wingblades are in this pic

Note: Finished, sent and paid for

Estimate price: 120 KS/4 GT
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/22/2012 1:39 PM

Add-on wanted: Gloves, a belt, necklace
Price if previously given a quote: Her sister's add-ons cost 225 KS, so I can't imagine they'd cost much more than that.
Reference if needed: Colors here, Her sister, for the glove texture

Note: Finished, sent and payed for :3
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Silverin » 12/24/2012 9:06 PM

The Fenref had now vanished behind the counter and into a back room before coming back out with a few materials to get for the little lucain lady. "Ok I am almost finished your stuff miss. But for now I am going to open one more slot." Then he turned back to his work for a moment to finish what he was doing, vanishing back behind the counter and into the back room. He had only chosen to do this because he was almost done and because he did not open a third slot. Then he shouted from out back "I will have yours done by tomorrow miss."

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 12/24/2012 10:49 PM

Add-Ons Needed:

- A set of dog tags about his neck

- The outline of a small dog by at his side. It's an imaginary dog (roughly the same size/shape as a Corgi), so the art doesn't have to be detailed. Just some light lines as if you were drawing a ghost-dog or a Concept creature.

A plain navy-blue ball cap on his head, same color as his wingblades. (ref)

Price: Ok I am not totally sure about the imaginary dog. :l;; since that is a pretty big thing. I could do it as an aura type thing... but as a concept I am not sure if it would be allowed since it falls a little close to existing pets.
But that would be around 5GT/150ks or 6GT/175 ks depending.

Dog tags are 2GT/50KS and the cap is 3GT/75.

The total for me is: 275KS or 10 GT at the cheapest. It really depends on that dog. (Just giving you an idea on price range before I start so that you know what your in for)

I'm okay with the prices on the dog tags and cap. For the dog - I'm not sure what you mean by aura? :oops: It doesn't have to be drawn like a Concept pet - I was really just using that as an example of how little detail you'd have to put into it. Think ghost dog, like this, this, or this. But not even that detailed, really. More like a misty outline, if that makes sense? I'm okay with whatever price you decide to put on it. I just wanted to make sure you knew the dog didn't have to be uber-detailed. :3

XD Thats what I mean by aura because most of those would qualify as an edited aura. 5GT/150 KS is still the price that I am going to sit with. I have done things like that before o3o so its no problem.

Ah, gotcha. That sounds fine to me, then. :3

Note: Working on :3 another thing I tweeked the price XD only decreased the price on the dog tags because they are small and really not that hard.

Note I want to keep the above for a reference. Also anything lager than a small bird, small lizard, small insect, small mouse or snake is not going to be accepted as an add on.

Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby Silverin » 12/30/2012 5:40 PM

The Fenref took a short break but then was back to work again soon after. "Ok now. There are 2 more slots open." He said stretching before getting to his feet again. There was lots to do around here. Almost made him wish his boss was back but there was no sign of his boss yet. Not even a letter but his boss also left on a trip only a little while ago. Considering they they were in such a remote place he knew he was not to expect mail till far later.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 01/05/2013 12:13 AM

Hello there Silvie~

Pet's Image:Image
Add-on wanted: A small tattoo on his tail of a toxic symbol in the same color of his psi-lines
Price if previously given a quote: 50 KS?
Reference if needed: http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy13 ... lcen01.png Same toxic symbol in the same place as this one.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 02/02/2013 7:56 PM

Not sure if you got a slot open, but if you do:

Pet's Image:
Add-on wanted: Hat and scar please
Price if previously given a quote: 4gt for hat, 50ks for scar
Reference if needed: Here

The hat does not need to be too detailed if it is too hard, and please put the blue outline also around the hat :3

Note: Finished, sent and paid for :3

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Silverin » 02/24/2013 8:00 PM

After a while the Fenref reappeared from behind the counter, taking a short break from his work.

"Alright there are two things I want to make clear... First... Its not that fun chasing animals around, namely the big ones. Please do not ask me for any animals that are bigger than a small bird. Also please get things quoted if your unsure, or even ask me first...

Second... please let me know before backing out on things. If you back out and don't let me know then its possible that I may have the requests mostly done.

Third... Do not ask me for things if I had not announced slots being opened, even if you see a open slot after the slots that were announced had been taken that means its not open and that I have forgotten to change it. If your unsure, please count the posts."

He paused for a moment in thought as he picked up a glass and poured a drink of water. "Anyways... yeah that is all I have to say. Aside from saying that you sir" He said pointing at the grey green male lucain with the maroon streak. "I will do your order however please do watch my announcements, carefully next time. Also I am opening ONE SLOT"

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 04/21/2013 9:18 PM

Add-on wanted: A pair of antlers with three prongs each, coming to just above where the inside of the ear becomes visible and without much sideways branching.
Price if previously given a quote: 75KS
Reference if needed: Something like this.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Silverin » 05/15/2013 8:58 PM

"Ok Sorry it took me a while to get back to everyone. Had a little problem with the true owner of the store. Still not back yet and he does not look like he will be anytime soon. Oh joy oh bliss." He sat down in his quad form and scratched behind his ear before speaking again. Damn fleas or at least he always liked to blame it on fleas. So much time out in the bush looking for a young kasuga to take the antlers off seems to have given him more than just a pay check.

"Oh yeah and there are two slots open!"
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 05/15/2013 8:58 PM

Pet's Image:
Add-on wanted:
beak replaced with a bill similar to a plague doctor mask- same white as the 'hollow' markings on the pet
goggles- round, greyish black frame with orange tinting, the nose bridge should cover the middle stripe between his eyes, circle of the glasses should cover the whites and part of the iris/pupil of the closest eye, but leave a bit of the iris/pupil visible and all of the pinpoint of light up visible
5GT
Reference if needed:
my art: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/ ... 232558.jpg
position of glasses: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/ ... 073cb5.jpg

Note: Finished, sent and paid for
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584