Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Re: That one place you get avatars from sometimes

Postby ToxxicRenegadeAngel » 10/25/2013 9:26 AM

I would like to get two avatar images made please xD

Pet image/image you want used: See above
Pet name/text you want used: The word "Rich" in italics, in an elegant font, In purple, wherever it fits best and will show up against the bg :D
Background image: Gold coins, gems, pearls - essentially, a massive dragon's hoard xD
Size: Able to fit the avatar descriptions onsite.
Anything else: The chinese or japanese character for fortune in the bottom right-hand corner in Bright Red.

Pet image/image you want used: See above
Pet name/text you want used: The word 'Luxurious' In italics, in an elegant font, In Light Gold, wherever it fits best and will show up against the bg :D
Background image: Silk or satin style scrunched-up material; In either dark wine, dark red or dark purple.
Size: Optimal size to show off the detail and pet, whilst being small enough to fit in my siggy.
Anything else: A pale gold 'aura' separating him from the Background. If not possible, no biggy :)

Many thanks!
"I remember who I was, who I've always been. Sometimes I forget I'm not that person any more."

ToxxicRenegadeAngel
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2201
Donate

Previous