Users may put their own shops here! (You MUST own the items you sell. Must be Evelon-related; but you can sell Evelon arts here too!)

Moderators: Silverin, Redd, Retired Staff

Return to The Bazaar

Scritchy Scratchy Sketches [3 slots open - seeking GT!]

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/01/2014 4:04 PM

Oh, my. Whatever could that little creature be doing. Goodness, it's positively in a rage, scratching its little claws all over that paper. Should we call somebody? Spritz it with water? I'm starting to worry for the poor thing. What's that? It just said something about crumblies? Munchies? Argh, I'm not getting any of this... Oh, is that... a drawing? It's drawing things now? ...Huh. This isn't half bad. But my, it's working quite quickly...

[In short, this is a little shop where you guys request stuff for me to draw traditionally in graphite pencil, and I snap the best quality pic of it I can find and send it to you, or digital art! I'll be sure to get the best lighting so the quality is as good as I can get~ I've found I can churn out traditional art a lot faster than digital art, as a warning, though. I'll do animals, anthros, humans, you name it~ But please check the "What I will NOT do" section before ordering!]

Examples!
Traditional:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[x] [x] [x]

Digital:
[TBA; see shrewd's koniglitch pic]

Finished Pieces:
[Shrewdberry's Koniglitch]
[Baal's Tony and Moof's Loki]
[SkyWolf's Aniya]
[crow's Reaper and Heat]

Prices!
Traditional (only lineart):
Critter - 50 KS
Furry - 75 KS
Human - 100 KS
Multiple characters - Add 50 KS for each one

Digital (in order: sketch, lineart, color, shading):
Critter - 50 - 75 - 100 - 150 KS
Furry - 75 - 100 - 150 - 200 KS
Human - 100 - 150 - 200 - 250 KS
Multiple characters - Add 50 KS for each one
ALSO: If you have a Memorial Lakundra for trade, that would be amazing, because I need one for a character! I also accept GT at the rate of 1 GT = 25 KS!

What I will NOT do:
- Pets with complicated patterns
- Armor (I'm terrible at it, you won't like the result!)
- Cars, bicycles, or any other vehicles (see above)
- Anything NSFW (You want ur characters making out? Sure thing. But no naughty bits, pls. :'0)
- Intense gore (As in guts spillin'. A little blood never hurt anyone but pls be reasonable!)

Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Format[/b]: Traditional / Digital [pick one]
[b]Type[/b]: (only if digital; if traditional, leave blank or put "N/A") Sketch/Lineart/Flatcolor/Shade
[b]Payment Type[/b]: KS/GT/Both/Other?
[b]Details[/b]: [Describe as much as you want, or give me some artistic freedom! Additionally, please provide as many references as you can / wish, here, for accuracy.]

Slots:
1. RiDragon's kuhna character [KS already paid]
2. Shrewd's 2 humans [150 KS]
3. --
4. --
5. --

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 471
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: Scritchy Scratchy Sketches

Postby Kyrit » 08/01/2014 4:23 PM

8DDDDDDDDDDDD I wish I had more KS on hand. I would single handedly flood you with orders. But for now I'll at least place one order.

Okay. So this order is of two humans.
Human 1, though with much shorter hair now. Until I get home and look to see if I have a better length reference, the best I can find is this. It's basically a bob cut that goes from really short to a little longer than chin length in the front.

Human 2, second ref.

Human 1 is almost always in generic t-shit and jean/shorts combo, human 2 usually wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a butt-up shirt over his t-shirt.

First one is a bit shorter than the second, though not by much. Ref together, which gives an idea on height difference.

I'll let you have fun with posing and all, though some tips would probably help. XD Maybe either something with the two hugging? That or something where character 1 is laughing over a depressed looking character 2? I dunno. Have fun. I tend to torture the poor boy a lot.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2075
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/01/2014 4:25 PM

Thanks so much for ordering! (Y'all are adorable btw haha~) I'll get started asap, as soon as I finish a little work I'm doing right now.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Kyrit » 08/01/2014 4:27 PM

Take as long as needed. <3 Expect to see me back with more orders. >3< I'm a huge art whore.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/01/2014 7:40 PM

Kyrit's order is finished; all slots open now!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/05/2014 2:26 AM

I'm baaaaaack. C;=

So, this time I'd like to order two separate pics. Both are of the same characters as before, though a separate image for each of them. In each picture they'd have a similar pose to this or this. It's right before a transformation scene. =B; It can be just torso and above though, that way it's zoomed in. The basic form of the things in there hand looks like this, though it's different for each fruit.

The one the girl is holding would have a pomegranate instead of a strawberry.

The one the guy is holding would have an avocado on the outside.

Basically I just want a silly pose for them right before they transform that also still shows what fruit is on the lock.

Edit: Forgot to mention, they'd be wearing belts like this since that's what the lock goes in. You don't have to draw them super detailed if it'd be too hard, so long as it's the general shape.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/05/2014 11:56 AM

Ahh this'll be fun! :'D  It might take a bit though sobs because school starts tomorrow for me and I'm going to be busy busy busy getting all my summer work finished but I will start it asap!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 08/05/2014 1:54 PM

No rush. I'm happy with however long it takes. =) I understand the pain of school starting back up. XD I've got a few weeks left myself before it strikes.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 08/10/2014 12:48 AM

ZAP. YOU DO PONIES. I HAVE PONIES. I COMMISSION YOU Y/Y? Y.

Draw my trio please I would love you forever. ;v; Here they are!

First Commission: Deep Quill
Deep Quill here juuuuuuust got a redesign, but I think he's pretty straightforward. Black stallion, primarily teal mane, with some purple and blue stripes. His tail is tricolored: middle is teal, right is purple, left is blue. You can see it on his new reference, although that angle didn't give me much space for the blue.

His cutie mark is one puffy cloud leaking colors: think of a waterfall. The three colors are his teal, blue and purple. He's a cloud painter~ So when he flies by clouds, he splashes colors all over them.

The only other detail about him is that his wings have subtle highlights under them: again teal, blue and purple. He's rather conscious of them and typically avoids flashing his wings unless he's flying. They create another trail behind him as he flies along with them spread out, too.

He's a bit of a shy, grumpy guy, but a very good listener and caring friend when you earn his trust. Pretty mellow, not very excitable.

Do whatever you want for the pose~ I'll leave that up to you according to the personalities. If you'd prefer one I can provide, but if not, just go wild~

Second Commission: Tomato Field
Another pony that was one of my first OCs. She's pretty straightforward: a red earth pony with a lime green mane. She has white freckles on her cheeks, and she sports those hooves the males usually have. Brown eyes, and a matching brown scarf with polka dots. She has a nick in her ear, which is an injury from when she was small.

Cutie mark is a pair of wings carrying four candles. It's symbolic and represents some of her qualities and what happened in her past. If you look it up, there's an actual RL meaning to the four candles. xD But right now I forget.

She's a hard-working farm pony who loves competition. Very responsible, and kind of forgot to enjoy and experience her childhood, so she's a bit of a down-to-earth, serious stick-in-the-mud. She actually isn't very comfortable around others, unless it's strictly for business. Enjoys the smaller things in life, like sitting under a tree watching the sunset, etc.

Again, pose is up to you~

Third Commission: Sunny Spring
A very sweet, gentle and motherly pony. She loves foals, and she's always ready to babysit them. She can't wait to have foals of her own. Pale, pale sunny-yellow body, green eyes (same color as her magic). Mane is both fluffy and a little bit curly. Pink with some blue highlights. Pale and pastel colors.

She's an excellent helper and listener, sometimes neglecting herself for the sake of others. Her talent is moral support: she'll always be there for you, encouraging you, and listening to you. She wants you to be comfortable and to be happy. Her cutie mark is a heart with a horse shoe on top.

She also takes charge of things, organizing birthday parties, outings, trips, and everything in-between. She's an organized, energetic pony with a calm attitude. You wouldn't think she has this much energy.

If it helps for a pose or anything at all, the inspiration for her is... well, I'll just quote you her description, since it says it all: As someone who is rather lonely and who has crippling social anxiety in RL, sometimes I start thinking about... well, basically, how worthless I am. How no one will like me. How I'm boring. How I'm useless. How I'll never make friends. How I'm weird and annoying and ugly and fat. How I'll never get anywhere. How I'm worthless.

When I have a chance, I try to... drown those thoughts, with Sunny. I imagine her popping up in my head, blocking whatever my head is seeing/thinking, and knocking against the "glass" and telling me to stop, telling me that things will work out eventually. I can imagine her smiling, telling me things will be okay. To keep trying, and to not give up.

I know it probably sounds really weird... but ah well. Now you know a little bit more about me and how I think, hahah.

Just tell me the price, hahah. ;v; I'll pay anything you waaaaaaaaaaant~
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/16/2014 4:09 PM

I think your order adds up to about 150 KS, Shrewd! And I'm getting a new sketchbook this weekend so I should be able to get these done very soon! Thanks for your patience~

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 09/04/2014 11:14 AM

Yooooo I have a Desolation Icthysaur : D What would you be willing to draw for one?

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/04/2014 5:25 PM

I would say 2-3 separate pieces of artwork? If you think it should be more then just say haha idk how much Desolations are worth actually oops

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 09/06/2014 5:15 PM

Ok, what combo of characters would you be willing to draw? 3 humans? 2 humans + 1 critter? o^o I'd mostly be looking for art of these guys, so feel free to see what works for you.

Devoc (Human and dragon forms)

Tori
(Human form)

Ryuu
(Human form)

Arkiel and Armatas
ImageImage
(Human forms)

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/07/2014 7:30 PM

Any combination is fine! The only thing that would change is the base price, haha, but I'll always take the base price of the most expensive subject. For example if you order a piece with a critter and a human, it would be 150 KS + 50 KS for the extra character. Two humans would be the same price. Two critters would just be 50 KS + 50 KS.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 09/08/2014 9:18 PM

Ok, then would this work? If 3 is too much, feel free to pick and choose.

Piece 1: Devoc, either dragon or human form.

Piece 2: Ryuu and Tori, both human form. Probably something where Tori is clinging to him and Ryuu is smiling at her veeeeeery faintly?

Piece 3: Arkiel and Armatas, both human form, with Armatas being all angry and Arkiel like "noooo brother stop ;A;" xD;

Here are some other refs of Arkiel and Armatas. None of the other characters have really recent references (but let me know if you want any, I can try to draw some quick ones).
Arkiel: x x
Armatas: x x

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next